• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Steroidify

IML Gear Cream!
Is the thinner pic from very beginning of ur gear abuse or is it from this run? If its trans from this run gdi wow .....either way its a dramatic change foresure hats off to u bro

About a year

Are you in a spin class? Just fing with you . Awesome job that transformation is crazy . I had to talk to my boys before I left . I'll be 100 miles offshore hopefully loading the boat tomorrow. No sleep , leave at 3 get home at 9 . I love this shit.

Yeah that was when I was doing triathlons with no muscle :winkfinger:

Non lifting bitch

Natty

111915e50cca3a27ef73d58f177edf36.jpg

Wow man. Fucking transformation of the year! :thumb:

I am engineering a workout as we speak. I'll be back in the gym on the 30th. Will be traveling out of town here in the next couple days.. Stay tuned for post pump/chub

TBJ. Looking fucking awesome dude. I say go with var! But if you don't have var, and don't wanna buy it. And have winny on hand. Well. You know what to do.

Reason im not all for winny. For me is not the joints, well, that's not ideal. Its what winny does to your lipids. That's what has kept me away.

TBJ. Looking fucking awesome dude. I say go with var! But if you don't have var, and don't wanna buy it. And have winny on hand. Well. You know what to do.

Reason im not all for winny. For me is not the joints, well, that's not ideal. Its what winny does to your lipids. That's what has kept me away.

I wish I could var... Soooooo bad actually. A legit 80-100mg ed dose. I am still teetering... Probably going to go winny but id rather it not destroy me inside and out. Plus not so ideal for Crossfit. I'm just a moron

Photo shoot done. In b4 gay comments.

Workout time. Will be MIA on/off for the next few days... :kiss:

Get Shredded!
Back to the grind...

Got some new weights...

ded66b103b14cff258bb1c0e8c4bc550.jpg

50mg tren a, 300 EQ, 250 cyp

Back in the gym this week.. No more made up workouts :thumb:

Elbow feelin great

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

How was the beach?

:coffee:

I hope the La Jolla cougars didn't maul you too bad. ;)

It fucking rained the whole time. I slept and ate like shit. Probably had like 5 coffees a day. Has sushi at a place called nozomo. Went back for dinner and they gave our table away and I almost lost it. Girl had to yank my arm and we walked somewhere else. I cried

I waited for you in the lobby. Figured we could've watched hockey and talked about gearz

Last edited:
It fucking rained the whole time. I slept and ate like this. Probably had like 5 coffees a day. Has sushi at a place called nozomo. Went back for dinner and they gave our table away and I almost lost it. Girl had to yank my arm and we walked somewhere else. I cried

I waited for you in the lobby. Figured we could've watched hockey and talked about gearz

LOLZ. I was hoping we would hang out. But you no invite me I has sadz. :(

767c2c761d237abec90a01d4bdc00ab8.jpg

One from the shoot. Turned out awful. Rest of pics trashed.

The rest were all down hill from there? what was the shoot for? Crossfit quarterly? :winkfinger:

Have to admit, fuck that was good. Lolz

Good thing I like you.

PD brought in a guy for "medical attention" into the ED last week. Look like he got fucking tuned up real bad. Story was he almost beat his wife to death... Not sure who got ahold of him on the way to the hospital :winkfinger:

Reminds me of the stories we used to tell :dreaming:

I'm not sure what that emoji is doing. Sounds like you had a rough weekend. This must have been blow the diet weekend for all of us

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

I'm not sure what that emoji is doing. Sounds like you had a rough weekend. This must have been blow the diet weekend for all of us

Yeah. I didn't eat terribly.. Had dinner at the worst Mexican joint over pf chengs... Never been to pf..

I did have a record 7 caramel mach with no whip.... Was legit

Friday. This is the longest I've ever been out of the gym in years. So tough. But it was the right thing to do..
Yea that elbow won't fix itself. It is tough you start really making progress and bam. Welcome back you still in the 205 range? You Look ripped in the pic.

209 today fasted in the morning... I need to get back on track.... I'm just feeling flabby kinda.

Back