• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Steroidify

IML Gear Cream!
TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

:coffee:

Today I actually didn't do my weighty schedule. Instead hit the cf gym and worked out.

Did run two miles pretty quick, forget what my time was though. Im still leaning up nicely. Have to get more carbs in. My body can't handle this sort of stress without proper nutrition, rest, chiro, you name it. My back is also feeling better. Stay tuned..

Keep up this crossfit training and you'll be sub-200 lbs like the rest of us mere mortals. :coffee:

I'm so fucking sore. Look, all bs aside, some of these workouts are fucking kicking my ass. Results are already showing. I'm working so hard I want to throw up sometimes. I've been working out there with my shirt off. I think my gf secretly hates it because she thinks I'm showing off but I know she'd never in a million years admit it. She's in pretty good shape herself. All kinds of her "friends" and dudes hitting her up in the gym coming over to hug her and shit. We workout separately for the most part but I notice the more I don't pay attention to her the more she wants to come kiss me. It's fucking science. And science works.

Resumed with regular training this morning. I went on a 9 mile hike Saturday and went and did core/abs at the gym sunday. Sunday was planks, 200 flutter kicks, 200 leg raises, 200 sit ups, 50 V sits. Also did a pull-up pyramid 1-2-3-5-2-3-1 with over hand pullups, underhand and commando to each side.

Oils still going in smoothly. Have not noticed an increase in appetite or anything. A couple of the workouts including CF had me almost throwing up. I could only down a protein shake and creatine afterward. Made a package of pork chops and a bunch of rice. Ate a 1/3 of it... Vascularity remains the same. Strength has sort of plateaued.. Hitting up a WOD tonight, we'll see how that goes. This morning before weighs I had a shake, 7 eggs and a massive protein/carb pancake. Had the pump real good.

a9d64b9c53a4b17b0957634abd729500.jpg

abec5609d32fceec50bab2b78a88ad94.jpg

Weighed in at 213 this morning fasted

Get Shredded!
:daydream:

Shit brah cutting up nicely!!!!!!

Bring your board shorts next month. Its gonna be beach weather. Oh wait, its always beach weather! lolz.

I'll be there. I'm shopping for board shorts as we speak actually :coffee:

d53518e400fdccd379faa5f130af0a63.jpg

Spent this morning away from my "regular" training schedule. More abs/core work/lunges.

30lb lunges around the studio until
I felt like throwing up. 200 sit ups, 100 side crunches to each side, 400 flutter kicks (each leg counts as one), planks, side planks.

Will be practicing some C&J and snatches later tonight and will probably run 5 miles right before.

Weighed in at 212 fasted this morning.

Off day today... Lolz just kidding I'm doing Crossfit competitor tonight.

Doing an off day today. Looks like all of this training is catching up with me. Getting this dull pain in my elbow that causes the entire joint to become inflamed and it makes me lose 80% of the strength in it temporarily.. Can't be good. Feels like nasty tendinitis..

IML Gear Cream!
Yesterday during back day I was feeling some soreness in the elbow. Going to be dropping weight next workout, adding some sets or reps. No weighted pull ups, for a while. Training frequency is starting to catch up to me as well it seems.

Yesterday during back day I was feeling some soreness in the elbow. Going to be dropping weight next workout, adding some sets or reps. No weighted pull ups, for a while. Training frequency is starting to catch up to me as well it seems.

I was doing timed rope climbs in Crossfit. Got sloppy 3/4 the way in the WOD and tried to muscle it one time... One time was all it took. Pulled something wrong and hurt it real fuckin bad

Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. Been slammed at work. Going to run bleachers today and keep it simple.

I'll be going in and doing a 5x5x5x5x5 bench for load, increasing by 10 pounds each set. Then will be working on some C&J work and some snatches (light weight). Nothing to hurt or aggravate my back hopefully.

Put 3cc of test cyp and 3cc of EQ in each glute. Will be very busy this week and won't really be home.

Oil still feelin smoooooothe.

Mixing it up today. Before I head into work, I'll be doing deadlifts, cleans and push press. Will be pressed for time. I wrapped up my elbow pretty good yesterday when I did my bench. Seemed to really help. Tennis elbow is a bitch and it looks like I really need to invest in a compression sleeve for my elbow or something.. Recommendations other than an ace wrap?

I use rehband sleeves. Got them from Rogue. They help at least make it tolerable. Most of the CF athletes use them . Bad elbows blow.

I use rehband sleeves. Got them from Rogue. They help at least make it tolerable. Most of the CF athletes use them . Bad elbows blow.

Ill look them up right now... Rogue is my weakness... I want to buy all of that material shit.. Guilty.

Ill look them up right now... Rogue is my weakness... I want to buy all of that material shit.. Guilty.
O yea me to , My garage looks like I'm sponsored . I'm sure some gay cross fit jokes are a comin .Haha

O yea me to , My garage looks like I'm sponsored . I'm sure some gay cross fit jokes are a comin .Haha

Don't care. I admit, I used to player hate. Some of these coaches in the gym got me leanin out, one is watching my nutrition and I'm getting probably in the best shape of my life. Fucking Crossfit.

Don't care. I admit, I used to player hate. Some of these coaches in the gym got me leanin out, one is watching my nutrition and I'm getting probably in the best shape of my life. Fucking Crossfit.
No doubt you have made a serious transformation . I incorporate some stuff because I'm at the house it gives me a little more variety . I've been out injured but before that I made up a couple of Tabata workouts , I don't care who you are a few of those will bust your ass. Dude some of the meals you post up you eat like a horse . What are you coming in at now?

Back