• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Steroidify

I have another charity event to attend today and I'll be with my niece later. Getting my training in a little earlier and a day earlier than usual. My recovery is insane right now. Running endurance, lifting endurance, DOMs, everything is up.

Will weigh myself at the gym. 100mg of Pharmacom adrol
In the right quad an hour ago... Ready to get it.

3a5cb5d1ee9aa40221d8be11ac7f5a70.jpg

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

Also... Coworker at work is an amateur photographer. He wants to take some gym shots of me for his portfolio, but that won't be for another month.

Heymrwaters has a fantastic camera he can lend u :p...I see ur not puttin on weight the way u want , welcome to party lolz....

Well... It's safe to say Darius' test cyp is fully kicked in. Holy shit I am a walking erection. This marks week 5.5 for me. I literally am hard all day long... The girlfriend isn't complaining either.

I'm feeling stronger as well. I'm getting a little burnt on this training split. I might switch it up after this week. It's taking its toll on my lower back and hip. I had a pinched nerve a couple years ago from dead lifting and it hasn't left me since.

I actually missed yesterday's back workout so I'll hit that today. About to eat two bananas and have a shake. Will pin almost the last of my drol too :(

Will report after.

I've had to take the last two days off from training. My back is hurting so bad that I cannot do simple things like tie my shoe. I can't get in to a sports guy until the 6th and I have an appointment then. He has helped some friends of mine recover from some serious injuries. I'll probably stick to things like pull-ups and push ups for the time being. I don't know really. It's pretty bad right now. Even sitting down hurts..

Back still hurts very bad... But the good is is that I'm a walking erection. Really wishing I could run 1.5g of Darius' cyp instead of 750mg.. A man can only dream right? I'll be taking an off day tomorrow. As well....This isn't good...

What do you think is causing the lean out? I am about to start a similar cycle . Damn dude you f ing eat how could you lose weight. I'm starting at 187 and I damn sure don't want to lose any. Also will D bols give a similar affect as your liquid drol for a pre workout. D bols are new for me.

What do you think is causing the lean out? I am about to start a similar cycle . Damn dude you f ing eat how could you lose weight. I'm starting at 187 and I damn sure don't want to lose any. Also will D bols give a similar affect as your liquid drol for a pre workout. D bols are new for me.
Chew 20mg an hour preworkout or let them dissolve under your tongue. Be careful if you do high rep squats. GVT+dbol almost caused my lower back to explode like a truck tire :(

Chew 20mg an hour preworkout or let them dissolve under your tongue. Be careful if you do high rep squats. GVT+dbol almost caused my lower back to explode like a truck tire :(
Bro Toureg and I blasted legs about a month ago, 10 sets of 225, 2 warm up sets of 135. I was at 60mg ed Pharmacom dbol, dropped to 40mg ed a week prior. By the 8th set I was on the fucking ground stretching out my lower back in pain. I couldn't finish all ten sets then could barely walk over to our lunges area fucking high rep squats and dbol will fuck your face.

Thanks Damgar I appreciate the help

Bro Toureg and I blasted legs about a month ago, 10 sets of 225, 2 warm up sets of 135. I was at 60mg ed Pharmacom dbol, dropped to 40mg ed a week prior. By the 8th set I was on the fucking ground stretching out my lower back in pain. I couldn't finish all ten sets then could barely walk over to our lunges area fucking high rep squats and dbol will fuck your face.
By set 7 you'll meet God. Lmfao

Not sure bro. I went from this

88b34fbd5544eb587c41974b2f0fae05.jpg

To this at 235

a68cded4fbef09242851b0c45a0e7fe4.jpg

To this today at 205

e22dc91d4482d10440b496db98df363d.jpg

5c9e2d17b1a8783f7411f7c428c1d032.jpg

Eq is a calorie furnace. You ever seen a fat race horse?!

Get Shredded!

I'm going heavier on the Crossfit and did paleo for 3 weeks. I'll post up more tomorrow. I'm sore, everything hurts, including my back. Moved my sports chiro appt back to the 10th because I'll be busy.

Lean bulk... I know. I fucked up my goals

I've lost inches in my waist which is nice, don't feel as full in some of my shirts as id like but I'm upping the cals and carbs again.

About to down 5 eggs, spinach tortilla on the side, cheese and jalapeños. I'll get a pic.

So your lifting form has gone out the window? :coffee:

I was first on the list in two WODs this week :coffee:

Will resume regular lifting schedule tomorrow. I have to take thursday off

Back