• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Steroidify

Get Shredded!
No doubt you have made a serious transformation . I incorporate some stuff because I'm at the house it gives me a little more variety . I've been out injured but before that I made up a couple of Tabata workouts , I don't care who you are a few of those will bust your ass. Dude some of the meals you post up you eat like a horse . What are you coming in at now?

Yeah I like it... A lot. Brings a new appreciation for fitness to be honest. I'll always be an iron addict "" but I was just getting bored. I haven't weighed myself in two weeks. I just ate an entire box of protein Cheerios. Afraid to check weight :).. Let's see..

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

Going to AMRAP 8:00 15.4 today.

3 hand stand push-ups (will be strict until I fail and have to kip)
185 lb cleans X 3
6 HSPU
185 lb cleans X 3
9 HSPU
185 lb cleans X 3
12 HSPU
185 cleans X 3
Etc...

And then will be taking the weekend (or week) off. Definitely ready for a rest week or two.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I don't want to half ass things here but I might drop some progress pics and take a week break. An ortho thinks I fucked up a nerve in my elbow doing rope climbs and it hurts when I do anything. The good news is, is that my back is better... On its own.... Somehow. Still a little pain but not like it was... It's pretty fuckin hard to sit back and take it easy and nurse an injury. I really don't know how some of you have the patience to do so.... I KNOW I need a little break and I want to last for the longevity of lifting, Crossfit, etc. I'm having a hard time even writing this but I've been putting my body through hell. The good news is is that the compliments are flying in left and right. I've had people give me a hard time when I take off my shirt to workout or go hike telling me that im showing up. The thing is, I don't consider myself even half as jerked as some of you on the board but it's nice to know that people notice... Anywhow... I'm going to eat a box or cinnamon rice chex.. Brb.

Keep your head up man . That injury nursing crap blows trust me I took 8 weeks off for recovery . Stay focused and let those injuries heal.

Yea back issues are pretty fucked up , my back is a mess .........u relax it and dont stay idle !!

Btw enjoy that cereal lolz

Yea back issues are pretty fucked up , my back is a mess .........u relax it and dont stay idle !!

Btw enjoy that cereal lolz

I ate a box of protein Cheerios before bed.. Mmmm

Keep your head up man . That injury nursing crap blows trust me I took 8 weeks off for recovery . Stay focused and let those injuries heal.

Yeah I hear ya bro. I did my last workout tonight for a week. 3x2x2x1x1x1 PR'd on my last bench rep, had a boner going into the WOD.

I'm strong as fuck compared to last summers tren run. It's nutts. Less pump, hardness, but maybe I'm hitting my stride with this 750 cyp/900 EQ. Still don't know about the EQ. It's my first run btw. But the test is strong in this one.

Darius has got some good gear

It's only a week , I'm sure you could use the break . WOD boner hahahahahah . Heal up dude

It's only a week , I'm sure you could use the break . WOD boner hahahahahah . Heal up dude

Doc friend thinks its tricep tendonitis... Im so unhappy right now. Looks like its legs, abs and running. Literally staying off of my arm.. uhg

IML Gear Cream!
Notes so far from rest day #1:

Took a bunch of sildenafil last night. It was fun.

Woke up from a nap just now and my elbow was numb down to my pinky... Ulnar nerve entrapment? GFD. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

That's all for today.

Going to beach in June... Need more gains during the month of May..... Winny? :thinking:

Ideas??? I have tren, out of the question

Why is tren out of the question? I am absolutely loving what it is doing to my body right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I roll on the tren train. Hell I even got that base. I love that shit . Man you lost 20 some odd lbs what you want to get to? Beach I cant wait , coconut smelling bitches and bud lights . Switch that eq to tren and mast . Test /tren /mast never lets you down.

I found out today I have a pinched ulnar nerve. I don't wanna do tren because I won't be able to do any cardio.. Tho I guess winny wouldn't make it any better... I'm greedy.

You know I roll on the tren train. Hell I even got that base. I love that shit . Man you lost 20 some odd lbs what you want to get to? Beach I cant wait , coconut smelling bitches and bud lights . Switch that eq to tren and mast . Test /tren /mast never lets you down.

More shredded? I have 30ml tren a...

Tren and Crossfit? :nono:

Why is tren out of the question? I am absolutely loving what it is doing to my body right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 10ml tren for C too. I haven't sent it to him yet, gotta hook the bro up

Yea that tren will put your dick in the dirt cardio wise . I told you I do some tabata routines and even those 4 min will have me about to pass out . Tough call, I started early deeper in I'm switching to npp .

Yea that tren will put your dick in the dirt cardio wise . I told you I do some tabata routines and even those 4 min will have me about to pass out . Tough call, I started early deeper in I'm switching to npp .

I might jump on 50mg a day. Might have to cease all arm push/pull for awhile.. Fuck. Looks like it's squats/abs/vote for 45 days. I also have a big birthday pool party at the end of May.... I'll decide by tomorrow morning...

I might jump on 50mg a day. Might have to cease all arm push/pull for awhile.. Fuck. Looks like it's squats/abs/vote for 45 days. I also have a big birthday pool party at the end of May.... I'll decide by tomorrow morning...

Thats close to my dose . I do 100 on Sunday to make it 400 . I like the results so far but I do notice being winded . I do a lot of manual labor and my busy season is coming up , thats why I opted to do the tren first for 8 or 10 weeks then switch to npp .

Get Shredded!
Thats close to my dose . I do 100 on Sunday to make it 400 . I like the results so far but I do notice being winded . I do a lot of manual labor and my busy season is coming up , thats why I opted to do the tren first for 8 or 10 weeks then switch to npp .

Officially started today at 50mg.. Wish I had some peptides too ;)

Yea baaaabbbbyyyy . I would say 3 ish weeks you'll be wide open . What peps? Just got some tb500 for the elbows

Yea baaaabbbbyyyy . I would say 3 ish weeks you'll be wide open . What peps? Just got some tb500 for the elbows

Don't have any peps... I'll just be patient and wait for this tren

Tren not so bad if you're fitness is up there to begin with.

Where are the nudez btw?

This is why I'm an advocate of starting with tren and then switching to Npp when the tren gets too much. The tren will get you there fast and then the npp adds a nice fullness afterwards while still letting gains happen.

Tren not so bad if you're fitness is up there to begin with.

Where are the nudez btw?

Scroll back a couple pages

And I beg to differ.. Try doing a WOD for time on tren.. So much fun

Last edited:
This is why I'm an advocate of starting with tren and then switching to Npp when the tren gets too much. The tren will get you there fast and then the npp adds a nice fullness afterwards while still letting gains happen.

My gym membership is on hold officially for April. I have a squat rack at home, will be really hitting the legs hard along with core/abs and I'm going to run this tren for 8 weeks up until we hit the beach. Can't wait. I think I have 5ml of npp still... :hmm:

Went for a 5 hour hike today, good shit. Ran out of water on the way back. Round trip was 6 hours

d53518e400fdccd379faa5f130af0a63.jpg

Spent this morning away from my "regular" training schedule. More abs/core work/lunges.

30lb lunges around the studio until
I felt like throwing up. 200 sit ups, 100 side crunches to each side, 400 flutter kicks (each leg counts as one), planks, side planks.

Will be practicing some C&J and snatches later tonight and will probably run 5 miles right before.

Weighed in at 212 fasted this morning.

Traps n deltage!

Back