• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Steroidify

TBJ's " By Any Means Necessary Log" with Pharmacom

Did light shoulders and some other stuff today.. Went really light.. Arnold press, flies, reverse fly, lateral raise, DB pullovers, hammer curls and 100 crunches. Felt good. Zero pain in the elbow, tricep and forearm...

Second day on tren a @ 50mg/day.

Will have some pics mid May. Will be manipulating my water/sodium right before a big pool party. That will mark about week 6.5 on tren a (along EQ and cyp). Excited for results.

Watch your bp carefully with the tren and EQ combo. Last time I did it I thought I was always about to have a stroke.

Watch your bp carefully with the tren and EQ combo. Last time I did it I thought I was always about to have a stroke.

Yeah good call. Day 3 of tren in the books. EQ/tren should get me fucking veiny, so stoked. I went to the gym today... Strict over head press 10x10x10x10x10 plus WOD. I ended with 145 pounds. Minor pain in arm.. Maybe 2/10. Still taking a month off and focusing on legs. Did some sprints today too. I'm still fast as fuck. I'll be picking up some spikes this week and getting back to my passion of sprinting. Ima be tearing the 200m up once again!

2 mile run, 300 air squats in reps of 50, BW lunges, abs and planks. Also did 20 pullups real slow and 30 push ups to feel out the elbow. Just taking it easy..

You look into rehbands yet? I wear em every workout and get some relief. The problem I have is pushing it and paying the price later . I guess it's the price we pay.

Last edited:
You look into rehbands yet? I wear em every workout and get some relief. The problem I have is pushing it and paying the price later . I guess it's the price we pay.

Yeah I looked at em on rogue fitness. I didn't want to be "that guy" in the gym wearing tape and sleeve and what not, but I legit need them now, UH oh. Going to get in to see someone next week

Update from today:

I've had an erection for two hours. Help.

Take too much Sildenafil? Shit is potent man. :winkfinger:

Not sure. My wood has been actin up again. Some days everything makes me hard. Some days I can only get half mast. Time for bloods...

Everything was so simple on 500mg test e and adex .25 EOD...

I miss proviron soooooooo bad

Not sure. My wood has been actin up again. Some days everything makes me hard. Some days I can only get half mast. Time for bloods...

Everything was so simple on 500mg test e and adex .25 EOD...

I miss proviron soooooooo bad

so what all are you currently on now? I'm so self centered I haven't been following this.

so what all are you currently on now? I'm so self centered I haven't been following this.

900 EQ 750 cyp now tren a 50 Ed. I need to throw in another compound, hence the tren. That's so much gearz. I seriously need bloods. Curious what my T is at..

900 EQ 750 cyp now tren a 50 Ed. I need to throw in another compound, hence the tren. That's so much gearz. I seriously need bloods. Curious what my T is at..

Damn eq gets me alittle aggravated , I never ran it together with tren but damn I would be in the slammer foresure lolz....

Hows the run goin? besides the hard on lolz ...gainz ,pump and appearance any change/improvements?

Damn eq gets me alittle aggravated , I never ran it together with tren but damn I would be in the slammer foresure lolz....

Hows the run goin? besides the hard on lolz ...gainz ,pump and appearance any change/improvements?

Not very impressed with EQ. Maybe I am impatient but.. No appetite increase, little more vascular.. That's about it. Recovery?? All still the same

IML Gear Cream!
Just had sex: day 6 of tren.. Cardio already going down hill and I'm ok with it. Slightly harder today too, fuller, etc.

The tren... I don't.. Know what's wrong? Y am I not as jerked as sfw?

97c122b53dae213f81a83bd52a168925.jpg

207 lbs post 5 eggs, two low carb tortillas and a met rx bar. Need the shreds before may/June

Last edited:
Not very impressed with EQ. Maybe I am impatient but.. No appetite increase, little more vascular.. That's about it. Recovery?? All still the same

You looking good man.

Idk, maybe ppl expect too much from EQ. It's a subtle slow and steady product I'm using it as a substitute for extra test - keeps me a little drier and need less AI.

You looking good man.

Idk, maybe ppl expect too much from EQ. It's a subtle slow and steady product I'm using it as a substitute for extra test - keeps me a little drier and need less AI.

Just trying to live up to your expectations cap'n :daydream:

I will say I am leaner but I can't tell if diet... I went paleo for awhile (gay never again) and I haven't touched alcohol in 4 months. Cutting out alc alone I've lost 12 pounds

I yelled at a guy today at the gas station. I was pumping gas while my girl was driving. He walks past me and hands her a piece of paper that says he was mute and needed money. I told him to fuck off and get out of here. Saw him inside the gas station talking to a guy smiling... I keel him...

Ripped dude . About week 4 I saw a big difference in how I looked . I was starting from scratch you're starting with the goods. I would think it would be quick for you.

Ripped dude . About week 4 I saw a big difference in how I looked . I was starting from scratch you're starting with the goods. I would think it would be quick for you.

Can't wait to have this shit fully kicked in.

I'm carb cycling again too. 10 weeks until the beach exactly. Get terked or die.

I'm seriously interested in GW-501516... Can anyone chime in?? Reading now..

Last edited:
True Paleo is pretty fucking gay TBJ, but there are parts to it that makes sense. Whatever works.

Send you some junk pics. Enjoy :)

True Paleo is pretty fucking gay TBJ, but there are parts to it that makes sense. Whatever works.

Send you some junk pics. Enjoy :)

It sucked, I was flat all the time. I did however lean up a little. Never do again.

Damn brah u look like u lift :roflmao:....jk'n ......nice work :winkfinger:

The tren... I don't.. Know what's wrong? Y am I not as jerked as sfw?

97c122b53dae213f81a83bd52a168925.jpg

207 lbs post 5 eggs, two low carb tortillas and a met rx bar. Need the shreds before may/June

Back