• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advice...

IronLifter1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So to get my insurance to pay for my test they demanded I get more bloodwork done. I have already submitted one but blue cross fucking wants two. I had just started a blast since I had dropped the script off the day before. Blast was 500 test cyp a week and only got 4 weeks in then completely dropped it so I could clear out let test levels crash do bloodwork to show that's it low. This is my 3rd week off the test cyp. Y'all think I would be good to go take it ? I am 36 245 pounds....thanks

OIF VETERAN

Oh shit also did 300mgs a week of deca with that blast too....

OIF VETERAN

I think your probably ok to get labs done now, but you may want to wait another week just to be safe.

I believe the deca isn't a problem, but I think you may be pushing it at 3 weeks....that's damn close in my opinion. You definately don't want to lose the the insurance. What levels were your first test? I'd think it ought to be pretty close to the first test. Someone might smell a rat if your first test was 250 for an example, and now your second is 950 for an example also. Hopefully some on else might chime in.

Are you doing anything for pct? Or will your lh FSH lvls be in the shitter?

I believe the deca isn't a problem, but I think you may be pushing it at 3 weeks....that's damn close in my opinion. You definately don't want to lose the the insurance. What levels were your first test? I'd think it ought to be pretty close to the first test. Someone might smell a rat if your first test was 250 for an example, and now your second is 950 for an example also. Hopefully some on else might chime in.

Yeah dude DO NOT want to fuck up my insurance because I plan on doin this indefinitely....I was goin to go in next Monday or tus and have the bloodwork done. Surely 4 weeks and that cyp will have cleared...wouldn't you think?

OIF VETERAN

Are you doing anything for pct? Or will your lh FSH lvls be in the shitter?

Yeah I started clomid about 3 or 4 days ago...100/50/50 I figured 3 weeks I'll be recovered from that 4 week "mini" cycle...

OIF VETERAN

What I WANTED to do before we started working 65 hour weeks is go get my own bloods done BEFORE the one at the docs!!!!that way it wouldn't be a goddamn guessing game.... But the lab that's somewhat close to me closes at like noon or 1 on Saturdays....so I can't do that...I wish I knew what my test is at right now!! Damn it they need to invent at home test for testosterone !!!!

OIF VETERAN

Also remember that I only ran it for 4 weeks...stopped completely...I mean that's not a lot at all to build up in my system...I had JUST felt it starting to kick the day before and the next day the doc called....

OIF VETERAN

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think you took enough and stayed on it long enough to raise eyebrows.

However, if you plan to stay on insurance and they require labs every 90 or 120 days and you decide to take AAS which requires PCT, your liver enzymes may reveal something else is in your system and create red flags - just a thought for consideration.

I have insurance as well, went this route (physicians' care) for my first year of TRT, which was the right thing for me to do as I had a lot to learn and adjust to. But, after a lot of research and knowing my body's response to being on hormone, I took matters into my own hands (labs/protocol) and my results are where I want them to be (in terms of goals) and funny enough, it works out better for me financially. Again, this is my experience and it is not for everyone.

Again, keep us posted on your labs!. Hope it all goes well!

Back