• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie saying Hi

tomiiv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Everyone

Have been reading the forum for a while and decided to join. Last year around this time i was a fat ass 260 lbs and being sick of being fat decided to join my local gym and since I have lost about 80 lbs, went down to 181 than bulked up dirty to 210 which i put more fat than muscle, now i am cutting again and am down to 192

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]For now i am happy that i lost so much weight but i am not happy with my gains, every time i start cutting i lose so much muscle, maybe because of my diet i am still trying to dial it in.[/FONT]

Just saying Hi for now and will post some questions in their appropriate sections.

Thank You

Age 33
Height 5'9
Weight 192 lbs

Welcome to asf...glad you decided to sign up.
Take a look around for tips and tricks and member knowledge to get you where'd you'd like to be

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the loss & definitely look around because there are tons of pointers & info. Everyone is more than willing to help you get where you wanna be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. I know what you ate going through. I'd recommend taking it slower whether gaining or losing. Slower cleaner gains or slower loss with a smaller cal deficit.

Welcome. I know what you ate going through. I'd recommend taking it slower whether gaining or losing. Slower cleaner gains or slower loss with a smaller cal deficit.

Lots of broccoli for sure. lol

Welcome man!

Welcome to asf. Use the sub forum to get your posts up to ten then PM us with specific questions or start a thread for mass input. Great place to learn and grow man. Welcome

Thanks for all the Welcomes

So far i am struggling to get my diet in check, with all the holidays past us it's about time to start fresh

I have been struggling with my diet during all the Holidays that we had since Christmas and few of my family Birthdays.

Got to start fresh again

Welcome and awesome job on the weight loss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back