• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to The Forum

Stormshade

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Everyone,

My names Will, I am 33 208lb and am an experienced user of AAS. I look forward to helping out when I can and also getting help from guys with even more experience then myself.

Welcome to forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

My names Will, I am 33 208lb and am an experienced user of AAS. I look forward to helping out when I can and also getting help from guys with even more experience then myself.

Welcome to the board

Welcome brother man

Thanks again guys for the welcome! I been doing some trolling around the forum, it seems like you got a good group going here.

Great white north...as in Wisconsin? Or even further north? Lol welcome to the board man...you'll definitely get some great help and the occasional dick pic around here!

Welcome to asf. Use the sub forum to get your posts up to ten then PM us with specific questions or start a thread for mass input. Great place to learn and grow man. Welcome

Back