• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

TEST-C only Pre Pin Pic

im following this cycle for sure because im doing the same one as we speak! Thanks for your log. Im at the end of week 5 right now. My differences is though i have had high libido non stop since i started this cycle, for which i am not complaining lol I feel like in this week i finally got the test stable in my system it no longer feels like and up and down which im happy about! My strength has for sure shot up in week 5 very noticable which is my favorite part because i work in construction all day then go home and lift at night. Keep us updated man!

im following this cycle for sure because im doing the same one as we speak! Thanks for your log. Im at the end of week 5 right now. My differences is though i have had high libido non stop since i started this cycle, for which i am not complaining lol I feel like in this week i finally got the test stable in my system it no longer feels like and up and down which im happy about! My strength has for sure shot up in week 5 very noticable which is my favorite part because i work in construction all day then go home and lift at night. Keep us updated man!

Yeah week 4-5 was the sweet spot for strength for me too...Just can't understand the lack of libido...Just gotta keep this BP issue under control
I don't feel any different with 600 this week other than it effected the BP more so.....we shall see!

Well this worked for me man and it might for you. Try eating 3-4 stalks of celery everyday the whole cycle . it worked for me my blood pressure was 155/90 and now its 126/79. I hope that helps man!

Yes that's one of the three natural diuretics I use. Celery, parsley in my shakes, and 2 whole lemons a day.
I can't say I eat the celery in that amount though. Ty.

Well two days off this week starting now... Prolotherapy injections bilateral elbows.....medial epicondylitis. All this iron is ripping my tendons to shreds. Beauty really is painful. Lol.
The Shots do help but they are just a baindaid.
Two today. Two more in 2 weeks.

Np man. Looking at you pics from week one to now you can see that your gaining man. Looks good brother keep it up!

Get Shredded!
Well two days off this week starting now... Prolotherapy injections bilateral elbows.....medial epicondylitis. All this iron is ripping my tendons to shreds. Beauty really is painful. Lol.
The Shots do help but they are just a baindaid.
Two today. Two more in 2 weeks.

Prolotherapy shots are not a bandaid. They will cause the body to heal the tendons with the increased inflammation and blood flow. Two days off is a joke. You are going to ruin your treatment. 7-10 days shoukd be taken off from training that invloves a treated area.
If your doc told you two days off he is a jackass. If he told you its a bandaid he is a jackass. I have had over 20 prolo treatments to tri insertions on the back of the elbow and front/rear rotator tendons. With dextrose, sodium morrhuate, test suspension, and prp and with one of the best prolo docs on the east coast. My doc would laugh if I told him this.
Dont waste your money. Let the shit heal properly.

Prolotherapy shots are not a bandaid. They will cause the body to heal the tendons with the increased inflammation and blood flow. Two days off is a joke. You are going to ruin your treatment. 7-10 days shoukd be taken off from training that invloves a treated area.
If your doc told you two days off he is a jackass. If he told you its a bandaid he is a jackass. I have had over 20 prolo treatments to tri insertions on the back of the elbow and front/rear rotator tendons. With dextrose, sodium morrhuate, test suspension, and prp and with one of the best prolo docs on the east coast. My doc would laugh if I told him this.
Dont waste your money. Let the shit heal properly.

Yeah, sounds like your doc is a little better trained in prolotherapy....my injection is Dextrose, xylocaine, and PHENOL. He did not say it was a bandaid....I did based on my previous results...This is my 3rd round
First round I laid off lifting for a month+ with Physical thereapy etc, second round two weeks, and the pain came back. Being I'm at the end of my cycle 10 week cycle, your right, more time off would help BUT I don't want to at this juncture....But they are still pretty sore so two days off may have been wishful thinking...Plus the thing I did read about prolotherapy is it actually encourages you to use the amrs (lifting) while getting treated opposed to cortisone. Not excessive lifting of course but activity of some sort. I have One more injection scheduled for both arms here march 18th. I'll be just off the 10 week cycle and then heading out of the country for a week....good excuse to rest
I recieve them because I do believe they help, actually I know they help but putting that tendon under pressure vie weight lifting will inevitably break it back down. That's why I said bandaid......In my town there is 1 guy who does these and he has a reputation as being a quack, but like I said they do help. Wish I lived closer to YOUR DOC. All they wanna do around here is operate on me -- (fuck that) I can still use them!

really impressive results man. you going to do a 2nd cycle?

Thx for the nice words bro. I'm really trying to give this my all!!
Another cycle?
That's a great question....I'm thinking yes BUT with all these issues I've had I was debating on being a pin cushion (PROP) eod vs CYP.
It would be a short cycle say 8 weeks, If problems arouse, it gets out of the sysytem quickly, and that agonizing first 5 weeks of waiting to see anything is trying on your patience. I WAS going to just add prop to cyp up front but again with all these issues with BP, not sure I wanna add something on top of another. Now I see why all the VETS teach the newbies try TEST ONLY FIRST, and see how your body responds.......invaluable advice!!!
Plus I wanna see how PCT goes and how I feel with that....start March 10th

END week 8 of YES BACK TO 14

TEST cyp only 600 ew+ decreased Adex 0.5 24hours after pin Recent labs clocked my E2 at 9 (was eod @ .5) Took some advice from the ASF crowd!!
Current weight 208 and goal IS 210 from 193ish on Jan 5th. Proposed end date april 4th
OK, So I'm all over the place with my timeline because all this BP and swelling shit got to me.
BP seems to be stablilizing on some meds I got until I end this cycle, and I realize anytime I go out to eat I swell like a fucking ripe peach the next morning from all the sodium....the water retention thing is FOR REAL.
With that being said I'm leaving for vacation at the end of march for a week and don't want to start new meds I haven't ever used (PCT) away from home, so I'm back to extending this cycle till day before Easter, which is the day I return. Then I can do a solid PCT without worry.
I'm going to eat like a tyrannosaurus rex

Workouts are getting harder....Decreased timing to 60 seconds between sets and reps and every three weeks I'm doing either a combination of triple sets, supersets, and drop sets.....sweating profusely.....the pumps are ridiculous
still 8-10+ reps one week followed by 6-8 the next

I'll follow this until April......then we finally start decreasing timing again to 45 sec and adding Tabata(HIIT) and Low impact cardio
May will be my month from hell 30 seconds for everything, Shit load of Tabata and low imact cardio
Mexico Wedding June 6th and Im gonna be the OLD BASTARD by 10 yrs,,,,,,,,,,,in the best shape of his life!!!!!---And that's due to me busting my ass and all the help and education I have recieved on this Forum!!!!!
But I'm getting ahead of myself-got a ways to go

oh yeah, I posted the dumb shirt pic because that shirt was loose on me in December ESPECIALLY AROUND MY PIPES!!!!!

Attachments

• wk8.jpg
    wk8.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 31
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 30
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 31
Jeep, you look amazing man, great work..The muscle belly looks full,vascular, at the same time separations and startations are there..

How do you feel overall? lets look back to when you where early to mid 20's..Do you have a pic by chance of your 20's? compare then till now...because your trumping most young men at this point..

Thanks Brother

Jeep, you look amazing man, great work..The muscle belly looks full,vascular, at the same time separations and startations are there..

How do you feel overall? lets look back to when you where early to mid 20's..Do you have a pic by chance of your 20's? compare then till now...because your trumping most young men at this point..

Overall I feel good, little energy since the BP MEDS, but overall I feel great at the progress I'm making. I'm excited to see what underneath all this water retention.....cutting will be very rewarding I hope.

All I could find shirtless was 28 years old.....14 years ago!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 21
Nice job jeep. Btw you a jeeo fan? I drive a 02 Grand Cherokee Laredo. Got a hell of a deal at 120k mile for $2,400!!! Just got rear differential reworked along with the inside bearings. So far only put 900 plus brakes into after two years!! Motherfucking gas hog.. stupid inline v6...

Nice job jeep. Btw you a jeeo fan? I drive a 02 Grand Cherokee Laredo. Got a hell of a deal at 120k mile for $2,400!!! Just got rear differential reworked along with the inside bearings. So far only put 900 plus brakes into after two years!! Motherfucking gas hog.. stupid inline v6...

Yes indeed..all wranglers...had a 79 CJ7, 89TJ, 93TJ, 00TJ,
Currently 2006 TJ on steroids
.....06 LJ Rubicon/Auto/RCV axles/5.13 gears/5.5" Clayton Suspension LIFT ,Triangulated 3F+4R-link Long Arm/Savvy Skids front to rear/Poison Spider RockBrawler Bumper/OFFROAD Walker Evans Beadlocks w/ KM/2's.

Yes indeed..all wranglers...had a 79 CJ7, 89TJ, 93TJ, 00TJ,
Currently 2006 TJ on steroids
.....06 LJ Rubicon/Auto/RCV axles/5.13 gears/5.5" Clayton Suspension LIFT ,Triangulated 3F+4R-link Long Arm/Savvy Skids front to rear/Poison Spider RockBrawler Bumper/OFFROAD Walker Evans Beadlocks w/ KM/2's.

Did you like the 93Tj? My buddy has one and has plenty of issues with the joints and the electrical. Could be individual idk.

He also has 99 cherokee sport. We both agree that it is his sport is a littke better. I think wranglers are overpriced unless you can find a smoking deal.

Yeah your wrangler is juicing lol.. couple guys at my work swear by rubicons.

Last edited:
Yes it was a decent ride, if you like everything that breaks, squeaks, , rough riding, horrible gas mileage, terrible drum rear brakes, transmission failing, and the seats hold the smell of farts for the life of the vehicle......then YES, it's awesome...LOL
I keep buying them, maybe its a nostalgia thing, IDK, or I like the smell of my farts LMAO

Comanche's are BAD ASS machines, that's why!!
I loved'em... My last one had 400k miles, easy, all I did was change the oil on the reg

The 90's were such a blast, jam'n out to chili peppers on my 6x9s,I miss that jeep..I traded it for a Monte ss,huge mistake!

Awesome work bro, just goes to show that age is definitely just a number, keep us updated and keep killing it.

Back