• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reverse scammer among us!!!

bushmaster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So there is a scammer among us. He places an order and asks for payment details. Once provided he waits a day, then responds that he sent funds to another address. Below if you look through the chain, he makes up a mock email from the source (me in this case) and states the address has been compromised and ship to another. He has tried this twice with me this week!!! He is a member here btw, all details will be forwarded to heavyiron.

Oh and the topping on the cake, he is from New Jersey. So probably the same scammer that tried to scam me this summer.

Punk bitch man. Little weasels like this piss me off. Sorry u got to do deal with this bush. Guys like this is what makes this such a complicated process. Like we don't have enough to worry about doin what we do, we got punks like this... I can't stand it

So send him some of the special Sauce- from a New England compounding pharmacy. I hear the Ebola 250 will make you cut like a emo chick having a bitter break up.

It's unfortunate that there are always a few bad apples. I realize that what we do here is illegal, however, I also believe that there should be a certain level of respect for our sponsors as they put their freedom on the line to
provide us a very important tool in our gym bags.

It's unfortunate that there are always a few bad apples. I realize that what we do here is illegal, however, I also believe that there should be a certain level of respect for our sponsors as they put their freedom on the line to
provide us a very important tool in our gym bags.

Illegal? I don't think anyone on here would break any law of any sort. Nothing wrong with using done quality gym gear which is provided by some superb sponsors

IML Gear Cream!
Thieves , liars and assorted bottom feeders have no need of gear because they have no spine nor heart to actually succeed in this endeavor anyway . They are sad ,pitiful ,entitled bitches who think they are due things in life with no work . Call the bitch out by name Heavy . Give them no mercy . I hear stories of scammers actually bragging to others in gyms how they ripped shops off . God help anyone I ever hear of doing this . They will NEVER come to my gym again , guaranteed !!!

Thieves , liars and assorted bottom feeders have no need of gear because they have no spine nor heart to actually succeed in this endeavor anyway . They are sad ,pitiful ,entitled bitches who think they are due things in life with no work . Call the bitch out by name Heavy . Give them no mercy . I hear stories of scammers actually bragging to others in gyms how they ripped shops off . God help anyone I ever hear of doing this . They will NEVER come to my gym again , guaranteed !!!

I really liked the first half of this post! Well said. Second half makes me want to advise you to lower your androgens!

What about the guy who has you send him free gear then runs a log for a bunk sponsor claiming he's using theirs??? I'm inclined to believe otherwise....

Im from jersey :coffee:......cmon guys dig up some info and shoot it me ..I go talk with him :paddle:

Put him on stage for the mob to deal with him?...?

question is did this fucking scum get anything before it was noticed???? please say no

Scammer whether its a sponsor or reverse is fuckin low. Thanks for the heads up BM.

Scammer whether its a sponsor or reverse is fuckin low. Thanks for the heads up BM.

Maybe has a static IP and you can catch the low life when he tries to re-join under a new alias....... cause you know he aint gonna stop, how many shops has he scammed already?

Maybe has a static IP and you can catch the low life when he tries to re-join under a new alias....... cause you know he aint gonna stop, how many shops has he scammed already?

Well humans are creatures of habit so i would assume its normal behavior for him.

so now can he just open a new account and fly under the radar

so now can he just open a new account and fly under the radar
Anyone can do this. My intention wasn't to call him out in this thread. My sole intention was to warn other sponsors to look out for this scam. At first glance it appears like someone hacked your email address because he makes it appear as if you sent an email to him. I had told heavy about this days ago but just moved on and got a more secure email provider. But during the safe-mail time I looked at my IP logins and only I had logged in, so there was no way possible. Once it happened again I knew for a fact what he was trying to do. Also when I told him initially that I never told him to change payment information, he never replied.

I just want every shop out there to beware as there are many ways of being scammed. Even if it's only a few hundred dollars, it's not worth giving someone with no values, your hard earned cash.

Back