• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Genuine WATSON Testosterone Cypionate! from www.us-domesticsupply.com

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I delivered 20 vials few weeks ago as test to see how these sold. I sold out in 2 hours. :)

I have many more coming soon. Probably 2-3 weeks. I hope to have Watson Test in stock by Christmas as present to you all. :)

Last edited:
Hey I've been trying to get a hold of alpha pharma tren it's always out of stock Amy updates on your stock?

Hey I've been trying to get a hold of alpha pharma tren it's always out of stock Amy updates on your stock?

I had it in stock a couple weeks ago. :) More should be on the way maybe 3-4 weeks. Its hard to get supply sometimes from Alpha Pharma. I try my best to keep stock.
I have Parabolin.

I actually got one of these last time DS got them in. I was one of the lucky ones I guess. Right time, right place. I was emailing him about an order and he told me he just got Watson in. I told him to add one to my order.
smile.gif
I've been running the one from DS in place of my other Watson (prescription TRT) for 3 weeks now. I will be getting blood drawn next week. I am on 200mg a week.

I took some pics of his vial and one of my vials side by side. I examined them carefully. Exactly the same. I mean even the type of paper they use to make the label.

xgmer8.jpg

b3wl5s.jpg

8vukjl.jpg

Wow, how the hell did u get these lol!? Im on this...

would you suggest the watson or the alpha pharma for test cyp; both of which you currently have in stock. trying to determine before I checkout.

would you suggest the watson or the alpha pharma for test cyp; both of which you currently have in stock. trying to determine before I checkout.

I use Alpha Pharma. I like the thinner oil.
Watson seems thick to me and it is 200mg/ml and AP is 250mg/ml.
But Watson is very popular. It is human grade brand that guys could only get with prescription...until now. :)

Wow, how the hell did u get these lol!? Im on this...

This customer was sending emails to me when I got first batch of 20 vials in stock. I told him about Watsons and he says he uses this already with prescription.
I ask him if he will check out these Watsons to compare to his and he agrees to get a vial.

Watson is DEFINITELY the REAL DEAL!! So is DS' Somatropin HGH. Check out my Serum T and IGF-1 results! Fuck yeah!!! :winkfinger:

UPDATE!! I had my IGF-1 levels tested. I did not do a loading dose (no 10iu injection 3 hours prior or anything). I just have been using this Canada Peptides Somatropin GH for about 14 weeks, at 4iu/day, 5 days a week. My last 4iu injection (subQ of course) prior to the test was the afternoon before, around 21 hours before blood drawn.

I also got a vial of Watson Test Cyp from DS and I told him I'd run blood work on it since I'm on TRT and I get bloods done all the time, and I'm scripted Watson.
This stuff is the REAL DEAL. I posted in another thread with pics that they were identical to the stuff I get from my local pharmacy. Well the blood results are in.

Here are the IFG-1 and Serum T results...

2rdb0o0.jpg

I'm on 200mg a week of Watson. TRT dose. I've been on TRT for 4 years now using mostly Watson (occasional Paddock, Sandoz or Pfizer).
I had been on Watson from DS for 6 weeks. I'd done 5 injections of 200mg. Blood was drawn 7 days after my 5th 200mg injection.
Prior to that I was on 200mg of my scripted Watson.

Lol. Well I'd love to help you...but I'm allergic to stupid.

I cant believe he hasn't been banned yet

Legitimate quality?

Have you tested the Cypionate to make sure its legit?
I would like to order a few vials since I'm on TRT now but I'm paying too high of a price. I just want to know that its from a legitimate source since so many can copy watson packaging.
Thanks.

Legitimate quality?

I would like to order a few vials since I'm on TRT now but I'm paying too high of a price. I just want to know that its from a legitimate source since so many can copy watson packaging.
Thanks.

I would also like to order Deca, just dont want to waste money.

Get Shredded!
Thanks.

Your first posts are asking questions like this? You need to do your homework on Domestic Supply bro. You want to order Deca , but don't want to waste money??? You have went about this totally wrong. You need to back up and punt.

Your first posts are asking questions like this? You need to do your homework on Domestic Supply bro. You want to order Deca , but don't want to waste money??? You have went about this totally wrong. You need to back up cunt.

Fixed

Im a motherfucker dont call me a cunt! I`m a cocksucker!

Last edited by a moderator:
Motherfucker dont call me a cunt! I asked a legitimate question, there are fake shit and scams out there and people making a buck out of fucking someone over... how do we know youre not fucking everbody over? I would be order a lot, and I had good deca that worked great years ago. I also bought some bunk fake ass shit and spent a lot of money for something that didnt work at all.
Go somewhere else....don't want your business.:stupid:

oh Gawd- Dawg16 didnt call you a cunt, I did- Come on now you stupid soft cunt

PS- Apologies Dawg if I am making a mess of this- Feel free to delete- I was just messin around with this clown- A lot of them around lately

Thanks.

you must be mixed up, you can’t buy gear online that’s illegal, you have to get a script from a Doc. This forum is for guys who wish they used gear, we all just pretend. You sound like the real deal so you might want to find a real forum.

Back