• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Using Halo Extreme with oral Turinabol = no benefit?

B'Lucky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I remember reading Halo turns into turinabol.....so I guess taking oral turinabol while on halo wouldn't be a good use of my gear? lol

this is not a troll, just want some input and knowledge.

I don't usually take 2 orals at once because I worry about stress on my liver. However, I may be overly paranoid about this. To answer you question, I dont think taking both at the same time is a waste of your gear. For me, more is oftentimes better, hah

Two orals is big time stress on ur liver. I think if your gonna stack two of any thing . I would stack it with something more of a bulker and hit your cycle from both ends .

If it claims to convert into turinabol, you may as well take something else then. Dbol would stack better with your prohormone, in my opinion.

Ive Never stacked 2 orals simultaneous for any real length of time (Anadrol and dbol will be nice at some point though)

Id say your MUCH better off stacking some Test with that Halo.

Yeah, I have some test E, oral turinabol, halo, and some oral pro-tren.

Don't stack them together bro. Use as a kickstart and a finish to a cycle.

i have stacked 2 ph or orals one mild one and one hash one. say like superdrol with hdrol along with my injs with good results but i only run the orals for 4 -6 weeks at the most and not supper high doses.and take lots of support supps no drinking at all and lots and lots of water.then take a brake from any orals at all.

IML Gear Cream!
IMO, choose one if it turns, take them together might stress your livers much

Nah it's no big deal to stack the two. In fact I feel it would be nice tbh. Your liver won't fry if you don drink. I stack dmz and msten all the time. My favorite stack.

Back