• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whats your bulking diet consist of??

nwfreak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious what your diet consist of when bulking? What are your staple foods?

Whatever I can shovel in my mouth. I literally eat whatever. But I don't really eat greasy food b/c it makes me feel sick nor do I like sugars.

Lots of rice/pasta/oats/eggs/red meat/chicken and of course the junk meal a few times per week.

Yeaaahhhhh buddie! Anything you can find that will help you grow!!! Not junk food but actually feul for the body and yours muscles!!!

Carbs mostly. Whole grain cereals, fruit, steel cut oatmeal and combinations there of. One of my favorite meals is tossing in 2 cups of Oregon Trail whole wheat cereal with my chocolate protein shake, drink and chew the hell out of it. Goes great with fruits like bananas and the like. Serve 2-3 times a day.

Do you prep your meals a few days out to make it easier??

I am trying to get in the habbit of only preping meals 1-2 times / wk days. If I cook enough at once it saves me time later in the week as I have stuff already cooked and can make up what ever. Seems like cooking every night is a PITA!

^^^ Some things I cook in advance and others I cook that day/night. I dont like my steak to be from a few days ago.

Do you prep your meals a few days out to make it easier??

I am trying to get in the habbit of only preping meals 1-2 times / wk days. If I cook enough at once it saves me time later in the week as I have stuff already cooked and can make up what ever. Seems like cooking every night is a PITA!
I usually prep mine the night before. Chicken is cooked and frozen on the weekend, until use.

IML Gear Cream!
white rice,,,,pasta,,,,,red meat,,,,,chicken,,,, and my junk meal a few times per week at Mcdonalds

Get your protein in, then go wild. If you want to eat cake, go ahead and do it. You want that five guys burger? Go nuts. Just stay close to your calorie goal.

I used to do that a few years back and did great. I'm a little more measured nowadays - just larger portions of what I eat during cutting season, but less fats and more carbs. An occasional sweet and restaurant food too of course.

When bulking I really like to switch from chicken and fish to red meats. Pasta, LOTS of eggs, oats, and more red meats. I will buy any meat our local grocery store has on sale at the end of the night and use it.

When bulking I really like to switch from chicken and fish to red meats. Pasta, LOTS of eggs, oats, and more red meats. I will buy any meat our local grocery store has on sale at the end of the night and use it.
Red meat, is by nature a naturally bulking compound. Good old creatine, A. Acid and Sat. fat makes the world go round and get huge.

im currently bulking as well, I try to eat all the foods you guys hav listed above and a half gallon of milk. but I still try to cut out crappy foods, sugars, and processed stuff. Should I keep it all cut out?

im currently bulking as well, I try to eat all the foods you guys hav listed above and a half gallon of milk. but I still try to cut out crappy foods, sugars, and processed stuff. Should I keep it all cut out?
If you are seeing good gains, I see know reason to change. If you can gain well while eating reasonably healthy then stick too it. If you feel you need the extra calories then change it up with some "fun" foods ;)

Pussy...and ass

All of the above except no fast food for me but lots of sushi instead lol

I made a whole turkey n put em ziploc bags n froze em so whenever I didn't have time to cook or my girl was too tired I had back up food..same with meatloaf.. but I try eatin lots of carbs since I knoe I don't eat enough of that..but mainly eat oatmeal..bagels. wheat bread.. sweet potatos..chicken.. steaks. Turkey. Mix nuts. Weight gainer or make my own gainer. N if I feel like I didn't eat enough cals..Ill eat burgers. I try to stay away from sugar..like sodas n sweets..but I do treat myself to sum nutter butters n sweet bread here n there

Get Shredded!
Any particular reason you guys choose white rice over brown? Just curious saw it come up a few times in there?

Back