Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

PharmaLogic Labs Sponsored Log

PHARMALOGIC LABS
    SPONSORED
    FULL BLOWN 15 WEEK LOG

---------------------------------------------
    In this log I will be posting dailey, I workout everyday typically with 2 bodypart splits with very high volume. For the first 3 weeks I'm going to finish up my training routine from a coach that I have. Then after I finish that I will be running the Mountain Dog Training guideline for 12 weeks. During this Log I will be showing you my diet, training, and whatever else people would like to see. I'll have it better laid out also, just getting this set it up for right now. I'll get into a little about myself, and from there I will lay it all out on the table. My diet changes daily due to hating to eat the same thing. So that'll be something I post daily, on top of my training.

About Myself
    Well, where to start.. I'll just briefly go into detail about my life. Nobody probably even cares about that stuff anyway. lol, So I've always had a huge frame being an endomorph. Although ever since I can remember I was over weight, in middle school I was 5'9 and almost 240lbs. By High school I was 6'3 and pushing well over 350lbs (Yes school was rough) and by the time I graduated I was 390lbs. I went to college and it only got worse, My heaviest I was 419lbs and probably the most unhealthiest person I've ever known. My grandfather passed away and I decided I needed to change my life around, although... I did it in the wrong way, I turned to bulimia. I was bulimic for nearly 5 years, during that time I lost nearly 200lbs. I became very sick, blah, blah, blah.. It's a sob story, but its life. Anyway, I decided that instead of being a twig I wanted to become a muscle bound meat head. lol, So I did what any normal meat head would do to start.. Went and got my arm all tribaled up. off subject, just thought it was funny because I hate it now, and most of it has been covered up. So I decided to hire a trainer, and change my life. I started lifting weight, eating right, and got strong, REAL strong. I was pushing nearly 475lbs on Incline, 515lbs on flat bench, my deadlift was nearly 655lbs, and squats have been rough due to a knee injury in high school, but I still squat 425lbs for reps. So that's lead me to where I am today, I decided about a year ago to get my bloods drawn and just to check everything out.. And my test levels were extremely low, and my doctor basically said.. Do you want to be on TRT? It's a life changing event, but could be worth it for you. He recommended the gel, but I've heard some bad things about the gel, so I asked about injections and he said that was fine. I decided to do my first cycle about 3 months into TRT and ran TestE, Deca, Dbol.. And basically I got fat, gained a ton of strength though. Cruised and blasted again but ran a better diet, same gear though and leaned out pretty well. Recently started my cruise about 8 weeks ago, but had this great opportunity to run a log and I couldn't turn that down. So here we go..

The Gear
    So I'll be running Tren for the first time.. I know. My name is very misleading. lol, Here's the break down. I'm going to slowly taper my Tren dosage up, I originally was going to jump right in at 600mg and I had a lot of people say that it was stupid. Even my coach said it was a bad idea.. So I'll steadily increase dosages depending on how things go. And as a surprise I was tossed some HGH green tops I'll be running also.

TestE 150MG 2x a week.
    TrenE 200MG 2x a week
    MastE 250MG 2x a week
    HGH 3iu Monday-Friday
    Anadrol 50mg daily for the first 2 weeks, then increasing to 75mg for a week, and 100mg for the final week.
    Taking a break off orals for 4 weeks, then running 7 weeks of Var at 100mg a day.

I have all necessary AI on hand. Exemstane, Tamoxifen, Caber, only thing I'll take daily is Exemstane ar 12.5mg and .5 caber 2x a week.

The End Results
    So what're my ultimate goals. I often get asked this in general, but I always say I just want to be the biggest version of myself. I have no ultimate goal, I just want to keep progressing in this journey. When you have an ultimate goal, you're basically setting yourself up for failure. Because once you reach this, then what?

If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask.
    Last edited by That_Tren_Life; 11-23-2014 at 10:10 AM.

Sponsored by
    ANABOLIC AMERICA
    REDEMPTION LOG
    USE PROMO CODE trenlife10 for 10% off
    AnabolicAmerica.us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Very modest cycle!! I like that.

Anabolic Monster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks bro, I'm excited to start tomorrow. My current weight is also 241lbs and I'll be posting some pictures post workout pump tomorrow. lol

Sponsored by
    ANABOLIC AMERICA
    REDEMPTION LOG
    AnabolicAmerica.us

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    410 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by colochine View Post
    Very modest cycle!! I like that.
    x2

Subbed... get it TTL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Excited to see how you handle the tren. When are you going to ramp it up? You won't see sides with enan till week 3 or 4 is my guess. If you ramp before that you won't be able to assess where you should be anyways. 400mg is a reasonable dose of it though. Can always increase the last few weeks to finish off the cycle with a bang. Especially with increasing those Anapolon Anadrol, best drol in the world!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

subd,,,,,this will be fun....kill it bro......
    Please do the reserch needed to pursue your needs....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

This is goin to be a bumpy ride fellas so buckle up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Subbed to see you get freaky looking and strength through the roof
    I do not involve myself with the buying, selling, or manufacturing of Anabolic Steroids nor do I condone the use, possession, or sale of Anabolic Steroids. Anything I say is for entertainment purposes only and should be interpreted as such. I am unaware of the laws regarding steroids where you live. I would advise anyone to be aware of the laws regarding steroids where you live.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Cant wait to see. Looks good

Anabolic Monster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

ill be posting better "selfies" later on, I'd like to edit out my face. Unfortunately I'm easily found on facebook, and IG due to photo searches. Took these without my face in them, I'm a little fluffy due to my refeed yesterday. lol, if anyone has ever done Keto and only had 30g of carbs a day then had a refeed of 700g you know what I mean. Haha
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sponsored by
    ANABOLIC AMERICA
    REDEMPTION LOG
    AnabolicAmerica.us

BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts
    Rep Points

Didn't you have a picture of your face in your avi a while ago?

BTW whats that IG you speak of?

http://int.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=5688

Any money raised with my personal referral code will be put towards more HGH and Testosterone bloodwork protocols.

Anabolic Monster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I had my face in it and like 10 people found me in facebook, and a few people said it was a bad idea because the "wrong" people could find me. lol, although all the people I've met are awesome and I've became friends with. And IG is instagram.

Sponsored by
    ANABOLIC AMERICA
    REDEMPTION LOG
    AnabolicAmerica.us

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts
    Rep Points

Subbed let's see what you can do with tren

Anabolic Monster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Okay.. So I pinned about 10 minutes ago, and it was pretty scary. lol, I pinned and I felt a slight burning sensation and I got scared thinking I was gonna get tren cough. So I pushed the oil in and sat there for a minute. Nothing happened though, it's not sore at all. I actually started the anadrol last week, I wanted it to be in my system for this week.. My face is a little puffy but I figured that would happen, I'm sensitive to orals for some reason. I'll say on my 1st day of running the Anapolon anadrol Bushmaster sent me, I had the craziest arm pumps I've ever felt. I thought my triceps we're going to explode. And it's steadily got worse. lol, I'll be sitting there playing xbox one and my lower back starts getting a pump.

ill hit the gym today around 3pm eastern for my chest/Bicep workout. Ill post the workout now, and post the weights and pictures later.

I Always warm up with 50 reps of pull-ups, and 50 reps of dips everyday. My coach had me doing it and I've loved it for warming up. Usually takes a few sets though, so I may only get 20 my first set. Then so on.

i always start with incline presses, it's what works for me.

Incline dumbbell presses 10 sets for 10 reps.
    incline bench press (smith machine) 10 sets 10 reps
    (knock it if you want, but I love the smith machine)
    Flat Bench press 5 sets 20 reps
    decline bench press 5 sets 20 reps
    incline flys 5 sets 15 reps
    fly machine 10 sets 12 reps

biceps are always a weird muscle group for me to work. Not sure why. lol, it's just hard for me to focus on that muscle.

standing Bicep curls EZ curl bar 5 sets 12 reps
    incline single arm seated Bicep curls into standing up. 4 sets as many reps as I can.
    spider curls 3 drop sets with 35lb, 25lb, 15lb
    I use a Bicep bomber belt and finish off with 110lb curls, and steadily drop weight for slow reps.

i always do one finisher set of triceps also.. Typically a medium weight for as many reps as I can.

Sponsored by
    ANABOLIC AMERICA
    REDEMPTION LOG
    AnabolicAmerica.us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

First pin down brother ,