• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulking Cycle For Maximum Mass

spadilla23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have experience with prohormones in the past including DMZ, d-drol, and a few other over the years. As of right now, I am looking to put on as much lean mass as possible to bulk during the winter then cut during summer. A friend recommended halodrol with either testosterone injections or dbol pills. From what I have read this seems to be more of a cutting stack.

I do not have experience stacking supplements and truthfully do not have the greatest understanding of how to optimize combinations of substances for the greatest effect. I am 5'7" 160 pounds, roughly 10-12% body fat. What would be the most efficient cycle or stack to maximize mass gains over the next few months? As of right now I have read that deca duraboline and dianabol is effective but would love to hear your opinions on it.

To clear up any confusion, the 160 pound weight after doing previous cycles is not ineffective cycling, training, or diet. I do mixed martial arts and frequently perform weight cuts. I am not doing that as of now so that I can focus on increasing mass as much as possible.

The advice I have been given so far is an epi/tren stack or the use of superdrol or dbol. Any help on the most effective cycle to gain mass is appreciated.

First to gain muscle or be muscular .... you must look at your diet if you do not want to diet directly i recomed you do not use roids because your not going to achieve anything you want .... But if you so choose you can make a cycle for example a testo (cypionate, sustanon or enantate), nandrolone decanoate, oxymetholone or dianabol .... with that 3 thing you should have good results if you use it properly ... and if you wanna add trembolone acetate too!!! I hope that help you a bit and If you need mroe help let me know...

First things to get dialed -
consistent diet / eating regiment
Training routine

Before this though. ..what are your specific goals?
For some 10lbs lean muscle could be there goal..then again 10lbs sits differently on individuals.
What's your age?
some of the compounds you mention do aid effectively in adding mass...Provided other factors are in place and being followed.

Welcome to the board bro....
You'll get some informative advice here.

Back