• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Blends!

Crash26719

SteroidsFax VIP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was curious what everyone thought about these blends. I've wondered if anyone has ever tried them or not. I'm sure there's mixed opinions because I'm sure some would say, "how do you know you're actually getting that actual dose of mgs" or " I'd rather dictate the dose I wanna inject. To me, that's less injections, but that doesn't bother me a whole lot & the prices of them def seem beneficial.

Just curious on everyone's opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great if they are the exact doses you want to be on. Makes it hard to tweak your cycle though if you have issues.

I liked them, but like nuttz said if you want more of one you have to add that seperatly. From a good lab you should have no problems with correct dosages.

I liked them, but like nuttz said if you want more of one you have to add that seperatly. From a good lab you should have no problems with correct dosages.

Thanks X! I only have a few cycles under my belt so I'm not at the stage where I need a lot of certain compounds. Prolly a good place for me to start out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back