• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lady cycle advice? Clen, var, winny

Rms2188

Savage
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
JUST SEEING IF THIS IS ABOUT RIGHT... BEEN RESEARCHING
So me and my significant other are planning her cycle. I got her into it cuz honestly she seemed a little iffy about my use until I ran her a 21 day cycle of DNP @ 250... She is already a gym rat, but now she wants to start working towards a better definition while still losing the weight. I did a lot of research and planned to get her on the following: (before starting she will do another 14 days of DNP @ 375)
1-8 var (start @ 10 move toward 25)
1-8 winny (1-5 @ 10 ed 6-8 @ 20 Ed)
1-10 clen (1-4 @ 20mcg Ed 5-6 @ 40mcg ed 7-8@ 60mcg ed 9-10@ 80mcg ed)
I had planned to do an hgh cycle when I get the funds, but it will be a little bit in the future and when we get it I will run 4-6 iU Ed with her @ 2iU for however long we choose.

ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME AND APPRECIATED.
HER STATS:
37yo
5'1"
bf% ???? 20ish

Sheriv?

If this is her first run then drop the Winny and just stick with var so if she has sides you know what's up ?
my better half is interested in a var only first . She just entered perimenepause ( erratic menstration ).
Anyone think that's a bad call ? I'm unsure of how I think about it ? Good luck . Rider.

My girl has tried a few things...........var at 20mg/ed for 6 weeks alone worked great...........screw clen and she hated winny-joint pain.

JUST SEEING IF THIS IS ABOUT RIGHT... BEEN RESEARCHING
So me and my significant other are planning her cycle. I got her into it cuz honestly she seemed a little iffy about my use until I ran her a 21 day cycle of DNP @ 250... She is already a gym rat, but now she wants to start working towards a better definition while still losing the weight. I did a lot of research and planned to get her on the following: (before starting she will do another 14 days of DNP @ 375)
1-8 var (start @ 10 move toward 25)
1-8 winny (1-5 @ 10 ed 6-8 @ 20 Ed)
1-10 clen (1-4 @ 20mcg Ed 5-6 @ 40mcg ed 7-8@ 60mcg ed 9-10@ 80mcg ed)
I had planned to do an hgh cycle when I get the funds, but it will be a little bit in the future and when we get it I will run 4-6 iU Ed with her @ 2iU for however long we choose.

ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME AND APPRECIATED.
HER STATS:
37yo
5'1"
bf% ???? 20ish

My opinion, for what is is worth:

Okay, first run, just use Var. Start with 20 per day split in 10/10 morning/afternoon. Get her on Taurine (1,000 mg per day) and potassium Citrate (300 mg per day) of the pumps will be hell. Two weeks at 20 per day. She can move up to 50 per day (25 am and 25 pm) based on sides and desired results. This level can be run for around 16-18 weeks. I DO NOT recommend anything else for a first run, including clen. Let the var do its magic. Now, I'm not a woman, but my Frigging jam up wife is and this is exactly what she did and the results are shocking. SHe still has to control her macros well and workout, but starting at 20 per day is the right way to go with nothing else. After a run she needs to take off around 6-8 weeks, run labs and check liver values. If clean and back to baseline, she can go again......

Unless she is gonna be competing, Var should be enough....period.

I also recommend baseline labs including a hepatic panel.

Sides are real and I can PM you with what we experienced, nothing bad. The increase in sex drive is a real plus as long as you are not off line due to Tren or NPP......

No winny or other stuff. JUST the Var.

This is my opinion based on my personal experience watching my spouse go from from a chubby out of shape thing to a bombshell......NO PICS.....sorry, that's just for me :)

Good luck.

^^^ tks bro. Most say just var first. And I am unaffected by tren. I'm on a 1015 dose of tren e with 875 test... No problemo so we will do a dnp run followed by 20 var. I figured that long is harmful (16-18 weeks) should we just run til sides take over? 10 weeksish?

^^^ tks bro. Most say just var first. And I am unaffected by tren. I'm on a 1015 dose of tren e with 875 test... No problemo so we will do a dnp run followed by 20 var. I figured that long is harmful (16-18 weeks) should we just run til sides take over? 10 weeksish?

Sorry for the delay. For a female 16 weeks is fine, NOT for a male. Ten weeks is good but at least run 12 weeks and I can tell you from seeing before/after lab values, 16 weeks is fine for a female.

Back