• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recent pic/ log

IML Gear Cream!
The pump was crazy, Skip. I looked at myself in the mirror in the locker room right after training and it was like I never took any time off.

I ran the 5x5 back in the early 200's, that's how I know that I'm not going to be squatting 3x per week. It's too much. I think my next few sessions are going to be a circuit type upper/lower body until my muscles adapt to training again. I'll definitely post up my 5x5 routine and my numbers once I get rolling.
For me, and to clarify, I am on and busier work load for many months starting soon so my time in the gym will be limited, that is why I am looking at whole body and planing 5X5 training for two weeks, then one week of high reps with cables and machines.

I was thinking I would do this on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

With legs and I am thinking Quads on Monday, Hamstrings on Wednesday and abs on Friday. No way could I do full leg workout three times a week, but that's just me.

Thanks for your input :)

Had a quick and light leg session last night trying to get myself prepared for all out training in a couple weeks.

Leverage squat - 3 sets of 12 reps: 225, 315, 405
Hack squat - 3 sets of 10 reps: 225, 315, 405
Romanian deadlifts - 4 sets of 12 reps: 135, 225, 225, 315
Hammer Strength single leg curls - 3 sets of 12 reps: 40, 50, 50

In and out in less than an hour.

I thought I was being conservative with Tuesday evening's training session, but I'm paying the price today. My hamstrings are absolutely killing me. Can't bend over and can hardly walk. Wish I had a whirlpool tub to soak in.

Tonight is upper body circuit. I'll increase the intensity a bit over my last upper body day. Starting the 5x5 either Monday or Tuesday.

I thought I was being conservative with Tuesday evening's training session, but I'm paying the price today. My hamstrings are absolutely killing me. Can't bend over and can hardly walk. Wish I had a whirlpool tub to soak in.

Tonight is upper body circuit. I'll increase the intensity a bit over my last upper body day. Starting the 5x5 either Monday or Tuesday.
Haha it's hard getting back after a while! After a month off of upper because of my shoulder tear I'm weak and sore as hell.

My fiancee wants a tub and I'm starting to want one too! Sure would be nice from time to time...

Man if I take more then 3 days off I get that kind of soreness going back in. Can't imagine what would happen after a month.

Still easing myself back into the saddle. Legs today.

Leg extensions - 3 sets of 15 w/50lbs
Sumo squats - 3 sets of 12 - 160lbs, 180lbs, 200lbs
Hack squats - 3 sets of 12 - 225lbs, 315lbs, 405lbs
Romanian deadlifts - 3 sets of 12 w/135lbs

Get Shredded!
Hope you fellas are doing well.
Hes back! Things with the old lady getting any better since taking a break from the board?
In other words, I hope it is and I hope it's worth it!!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

welcome back to the shit show. bunch of transplants, some good & some not. oh and try getting around all the click bait bullshit threads. nobody still lifts around here. abuse gear and sit eating potato chips mostly.

welcome back to the shit show. bunch of transplants, some good & some not. oh and try getting around all the click bait bullshit threads. nobody still lifts around here. abuse gear and sit eating potato chips mostly.

Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lift, but I also enjoy some sun chips! Lmao

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I would be upset for you stealing my bday thunder... but you were always a good dude and an inspiration for us wannabes... so welcome back bro!

What in the Sam hell have you been doing during your hiatus? And are ya bringing skip back with ya?

Good to hear from you guys. I haven't been up to much, really. I have finally been able to put a few weeks of consistency together in getting back to the gym, which is more than I could say for the previous 12 months. I have upped my test dose slightly to 250mg/wk and I started on 3ius of gh to help with my gym motivation. So far it's working. I've been struggling with anxiety and depression over the last several months so it's crucial that I stay consistent in the gym. Between that and the "happy" pills that my doctor put me on a couple weeks ago I'm hoping that I start feeling interested in life again.

Shit with the wife is still ongoing, but with my depression I'm wondering if the problem is more me than her. Trying to work through things.

Some guy bought the 35 acre parcel that's adjacent to my property, Unfortunately I have to share a driveway with the douchebag. The guy is a pompous asshole. I've already gotten into it with him a couple of times. I'll save you fellas the details but this guy is one of the reasons I've gotten myself on meds for anxiety and depression. I want to beat his ass so bad, but I also don't want to end up in jail and that's exactly what will happen if I put hands on him. I already told him to get the fuck off my property a few months ago. So needless to say this is another reason I've gotten my ass back in the gym, because I need an outlet.

I'm only training 3x per week right now, but I'll probably increase that to 4x/wk here real soon.

Day 1: Chest and shoulders
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Legs

Last edited:
I hear you bro.... should at least be allowed to open hand slap those kinds of people...

Ugh I have a tweaker neighbor that I had to tell to fuck off. Last time he came onto my property I met him out in front of the house with my 1911 unstrapped and my hand resting on it while we had a little talk. Well, I had a talk and he listened. Hasn't pushed the envelope since. That was after being warned twice before so I was ready to put a couple through him...thankfully he saved me the cleanup. I hate when things get to that point. It's not necessary

IML Gear Cream!
Ugh I have a tweaker neighbor that I had to tell to fuck off. Last time he came onto my property I met him out in front of the house with my 1911 unstrapped and my hand resting on it while we had a little talk. Well, I had a talk and he listened. Hasn't pushed the envelope since. That was after being warned twice before so I was ready to put a couple through him...thankfully he saved me the cleanup. I hate when things get to that point. It's not necessary

Good to hear from you guys. I haven't been up to much, really. I have finally been able to put a few weeks of consistency together in getting back to the gym, which is more than I could say for the previous 12 months. I have upped my test dose slightly to 250mg/wk and I started on 3ius of gh to help with my gym motivation. So far it's working. I've been struggling with anxiety and depression over the last several months so it's crucial that I stay consistent in the gym. Between that and the "happy" pills that my doctor put me on a couple weeks ago I'm hoping that I start feeling interested in life again.

Shit with the wife is still ongoing, but with my depression I'm wondering if the problem is more me than her. Trying to work through things.

Some guy bought the 35 acre parcel that's adjacent to my property, Unfortunately I have to share a driveway with the douchebag. The guy is a pompous asshole. I've already gotten into it with him a couple of times. I'll save you fellas the details but this guy is one of the reasons I've gotten myself on meds for anxiety and depression. I want to beat his ass so bad, but I also don't want to end up in jail and that's exactly what will happen if I put hands on him. I already told him to get the fuck off my property a few months ago. So needless to say this is another reason I've gotten my ass back in the gym, because I need an outlet.

I'm only training 3x per week right now, but I'll probably increase that to 4x/wk here real soon.

Day 1: Chest and shoulders
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Legs
Dang that's a lot.

Not to pile on but, if bet my quads are bigger then yours now too

I ain’t no doctor but one thing I will say is there is no way in hell I believe anger is treatable with anti depressants...anger is a natural man response to specific stimulus... in its an instinct. You suppress that with happy pills and you will become a time bomb.

they tried putting me on that shit , and I said no, no no!

Seriously dude, be careful with that stuff

Good to see you back man. Go find your solace in the Temple of Iron! Seriously, hope things start looking up for you again and why not also spend time with your wife and kids (if you have any) and hug them tight. We are rooting for you big guy!

Dont let the neighbor get in your head - not worth it -just smile and call it good -OD

V8 is already living in HIS head rent free :-D

But yes that toolbag of a neighbor isn't worth the aggravation at all.

Lol...

Hey welcome back

I have a rule. I never let anyome walk all over me. Fact is most times intimidation is enough. If a gun doesn't scare him you may have to play old school. Bring him in your garage and close the door. Tell him to sit. If he sits...hes yours. Old prison trick. If I guy complies to sitting. Hes done.

Dang that's a lot.

Not to pile on but, if bet my quads are bigger then yours now too

Damn......kick a guy while he's down...lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hittin him with the low blow lol...way to kick a man when hes down 

Edit: I swear I didn't read this before I posted my last reply....lolz

Back