Recent pic/ log

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071
Results 1,051 to 1,056 of 1056

Thread: Recent pic/ log

  1. #1051
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    370
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    468
    Thanked in
    341 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Wow, you've never tried mast? You are in for a treat TV8. I really enjoy it. Just pay attention to your prostate, as it always makes mine flare if I am on it for a while.

    You're a big guy with nice shape. I always forget, how tall are you?

  2. #1052
    Senior Member
    TouaregV8's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,137

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    358
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Wow, you've never tried mast? You are in for a treat TV8. I really enjoy it. Just pay attention to your prostate, as it always makes mine flare if I am on it for a while.

    You're a big guy with nice shape. I always forget, how tall are you?
    Thanks, brother. I'm 5'8". Over the years I've stayed in my comfort zone with the compounds that I'm familiar with and have never ventured away from those. Now that I'm older and finding the sides of AAS more difficult to deal with I feel like I have to start experimenting with different things to see how my body accepts them. I've never tried masteron. A few others that I've never tried are DHB, primo, winny, superdrol, and halo. DHB is more than likely the next one on my list to try, and probably primo in the near future.

    The prostate thing is concerning, as I have BPH. When I'm off cycle tadalifil helps ease my symptoms, but when I'm "on" it doesn't do much. I'll see how it goes with the mast though.
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

  3. #1053
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    4,754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    385
    Thanked in
    318 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Looking solid bro. How long ago did you check your lipids and heart function? Do you get a yearly EKG/Calcium scan test for plaque in the arteries?

    L
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

  4. #1054
    Senior Member
    TouaregV8's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,137

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    358
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Looking solid bro. How long ago did you check your lipids and heart function? Do you get a yearly EKG/Calcium scan test for plaque in the arteries?
    The last time I had my cholesterol checked was about a year ago. I can't remember what my numbers were, but good cholesterol was a little low, bad cholesterol was a little high. Neither were far outside the limits though so I wasn't concerned.

    The last EKG I had done was August 2016, which came back normal. I've never had a calcium scan.
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

  5. #1055
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    4,754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    82
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    385
    Thanked in
    318 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The calcium scan is really vital. As we get older and still push our body with anabolics, plaque can build up at a much faster rate. I'm sure you know all this...just following up.

    Thanks
    L


    Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    The last time I had my cholesterol checked was about a year ago. I can't remember what my numbers were, but good cholesterol was a little low, bad cholesterol was a little high. Neither were far outside the limits though so I wasn't concerned.

    The last EKG I had done was August 2016, which came back normal. I've never had a calcium scan.
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

  6. #1056
    Senior Member
    TouaregV8's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,137

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    358
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    The calcium scan is really vital. As we get older and still push our body with anabolics, plaque can build up at a much faster rate. I'm sure you know all this...just following up.

    Thanks
    L
    Thanks, ldog. As far as the calcium scan goes, is that something that you just request from your doc as part of a routine exam, or do you have to have some type of related complaint before they will do it? I know I can't just walk into my docs office and tell him I want an EKG. I usually complain of shortness of breath or heart palpitations before they will agree that the test is necessary.
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

Similar Threads

  1. My stash + recent TD
    By SigRep in forum Legend Pharmacueticals
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:19 PM
  2. Recent TRT Labs
    By Nerdguy in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:51 AM
  3. most recent score
    By Dieseljimmy in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 05:50 PM
  4. recent vids
    By KILLEROFSAINTS in forum The Pit
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums