• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recent pic/ log

Get Shredded!
kxKbIzj.jpg

8ECcyM1.jpg

Long overdue for this yesterday afternoon. Glad to get it done. Hemoglobin was only 15.7. Double-red donation.

XecPa7m.jpg

yeah your a big dude.. No taking that away from you.

^ Yes, hanging right around 230-232lbs right now.

Just wanted to provide an update on my cycle. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I added the dbol in at 30mg/day. I have enough on hand to run it another week, however, due to elevated blood pressure and heart rate (mid 90s) I'm pulling the plug on it early to see if I can get this under control.

Current: 400mg T400/wk, 600mg deca/wk, 25mg MK677/day

Bodyweight was 227lbs this AM.

I've been giving a lot of thought to my upcoming cycles. I have decided to run test/eq for 10 weeks and then test/mast for 10 weeks. Depending on how my blood pressure and heart rate behave over the next couple of weeks I may just bridge right into those cycles without a break. If I don't see my bp and heart rate come down then I'm going to come off the nandrolone and lower my test down to a try dose to give myself a break, so I'll just wait and see what my body tells me before I decide how the next 20 weeks is going to look.

Just wanted to provide an update on my cycle. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I added the dbol in at 30mg/day. I have enough on hand to run it another week, however, due to elevated blood pressure and heart rate (mid 90s) I'm pulling the plug on it early to see if I can get this under control.

Current: 400mg T400/wk, 600mg deca/wk, 25mg MK677/day

Bodyweight was 227lbs this AM.

I've been giving a lot of thought to my upcoming cycles. I have decided to run test/eq for 10 weeks and then test/mast for 10 weeks. Depending on how my blood pressure and heart rate behave over the next couple of weeks I may just bridge right into those cycles without a break. If I don't see my bp and heart rate come down then I'm going to come off the nandrolone and lower my test down to a try dose to give myself a break, so I'll just wait and see what my body tells me before I decide how the next 20 weeks is going to look.

Just a heads up mk-677 increased my blood pressure significantly. Headaches and everything. I actually had to drop it because I couldn't donate with my bp that high. I got turned away twice. I was using mike arnolds version though... Not sure if it matters.

IML Gear Cream!
Just a heads up mk-677 increased my blood pressure significantly. Headaches and everything. I actually had to drop it because I couldn't donate with my bp that high. I got turned away twice. I was using mike arnolds version though... Not sure if it matters.

Glad you chimed in, skinny. I am taking Somatozine as well. How long did it take before you noticed your bp spike? I've been on it for 2 months and my bp and heart rate started spiking about 2 weeks ago.

Glad you chimed in, skinny. I am taking Somatozine as well. How long did it take before you noticed your bp spike? I've been on it for 2 months and my bp and heart rate started spiking about 2 weeks ago.

honestly I should have noticed it sooner. I would say BP went up around 2 week mark but I didn't pay attention really until I got turned away at the donation center about 1.5 months in. Then I really started worrying about things like the headaches when I would get stressed and flushed immediately. which is why I went to donate the first time. I just figured I went to long. but because I got turned away, I dropped back to trt and dropped all other compounds accept the Somotozine thinking that cant be it as I have used GH with no issues. It did not get better until I dropped the somatozine. which I did after getting turned away the second time. Since then I have not had bp issues or headaches. but I also havent really blasted since that issue

honestly I should have noticed it sooner. I would say BP went up around 2 week mark but I didn't pay attention really until I got turned away at the donation center about 1.5 months in. Then I really started worrying about things like the headaches when I would get stressed and flushed immediately. which is why I went to donate the first time. I just figured I went to long. but because I got turned away, I dropped back to trt and dropped all other compounds accept the Somotozine thinking that cant be it as I have used GH with no issues. It did not get better until I dropped the somatozine. which I did after getting turned away the second time. Since then I have not had bp issues or headaches. but I also havent really blasted since that issue

After a brief Google search, it appears that elevated bp and heart rate are a common side of MK-677. Some have seen improvement from lowering their dose, some have seen improvement from dosing it at 12.5mg 2x per day, instead of taking 25mg all at once. I'm going to see if things improve from dropping the dbol first, if they don't I'm going to start making some adjustments to the Somatozine. Thanks again for your feedback on this, brother.

After a brief Google search, it appears that elevated bp and heart rate are a common side of MK-677. Some have seen improvement from lowering their dose, some have seen improvement from dosing it at 12.5mg 2x per day, instead of taking 25mg all at once. I'm going to see if things improve from dropping the dbol first, if they don't I'm going to start making some adjustments to the Somatozine. Thanks again for your feedback on this, brother.
I found that 12.5mg of the mk was plenty for myself.

I would take it after my last meal before bed. Since it increases pulses, that seemed like the best time to take it to me.

Still got the increased appetite, sleep and fullness but, no BP issues or water retention.

I backed down to 12.5mg/day of MK-677. This has to be the reason for the bp and heart rate spike. I've also noticed that I've started to drop weight the last few days with no change in diet. Came in at 225lbs yesterday.

I think I have decided on my next cycle. After researching DHB 1-test cyp I decided that I have to give it a try, so next cycle will more than likely be 600mg/wk of DHB along with 300-400mg/wk of testosterone E or C. I'll plan on running that 10-12 weeks. After that I think I'm going to try a test/mast cycle. I want to start trying different compounds and I've never used DHB or mast before so I'm looking forward to it.

Had a great arm session last night:

JM Press
135lbs x 15 (2 sets warm up)
185lbs x 12
225lbs x 12
245lbs x 10
265lbs x 8
265lbs x 8

Seated dips
225lbs x 12
275lbs x 10
295lbs x 10
305lbs x 8

Overhead tricep extensions (cable/v handle)
65lbs x 15
95lbs x 12
95lbs x 12
95lbs x 10

Tricep extensions (cable/underhand grip)
65lbs x 12
80lbs x 10
95lbs x 8

Overhead tricep extensions (seated, one arm w/dumbbell)
2 sets w/30lb dumbbell to failure

Barbell curls
65lbs x 15
85lbs x 12
105lbs x 10
105lbs x 8

Dumbbell hammer curls
40lbs x 12
50lbs x 10
60lbs x 10

Hoist plate loaded preacher curl machine (one arm at a time)
90lbs x 12
180lbs x 10
230lbs x 8
230lbs x 6
*The resistance on this machine is really strange. You have to load it up w/45's to get any sort of resistance out of it.

Wow, you've never tried mast? You are in for a treat TV8. I really enjoy it. Just pay attention to your prostate, as it always makes mine flare if I am on it for a while.

You're a big guy with nice shape. I always forget, how tall are you?

Wow, you've never tried mast? You are in for a treat TV8. I really enjoy it. Just pay attention to your prostate, as it always makes mine flare if I am on it for a while.

You're a big guy with nice shape. I always forget, how tall are you?

Thanks, brother. I'm 5'8". Over the years I've stayed in my comfort zone with the compounds that I'm familiar with and have never ventured away from those. Now that I'm older and finding the sides of AAS more difficult to deal with I feel like I have to start experimenting with different things to see how my body accepts them. I've never tried masteron. A few others that I've never tried are DHB, primo, winny, superdrol, and halo. DHB is more than likely the next one on my list to try, and probably primo in the near future.

The prostate thing is concerning, as I have BPH. When I'm off cycle tadalifil helps ease my symptoms, but when I'm "on" it doesn't do much. I'll see how it goes with the mast though.

Looking solid bro. How long ago did you check your lipids and heart function? Do you get a yearly EKG/Calcium scan test for plaque in the arteries?

L

Looking solid bro. How long ago did you check your lipids and heart function? Do you get a yearly EKG/Calcium scan test for plaque in the arteries?

The last time I had my cholesterol checked was about a year ago. I can't remember what my numbers were, but good cholesterol was a little low, bad cholesterol was a little high. Neither were far outside the limits though so I wasn't concerned.

The last EKG I had done was August 2016, which came back normal. I've never had a calcium scan.

The calcium scan is really vital. As we get older and still push our body with anabolics, plaque can build up at a much faster rate. I'm sure you know all this...just following up.

Thanks
L

The last time I had my cholesterol checked was about a year ago. I can't remember what my numbers were, but good cholesterol was a little low, bad cholesterol was a little high. Neither were far outside the limits though so I wasn't concerned.

The last EKG I had done was August 2016, which came back normal. I've never had a calcium scan.

Get Shredded!
The calcium scan is really vital. As we get older and still push our body with anabolics, plaque can build up at a much faster rate. I'm sure you know all this...just following up.

Thanks
L

Thanks, ldog. As far as the calcium scan goes, is that something that you just request from your doc as part of a routine exam, or do you have to have some type of related complaint before they will do it? I know I can't just walk into my docs office and tell him I want an EKG. I usually complain of shortness of breath or heart palpitations before they will agree that the test is necessary.

Typically...insurance doesn't cover it but its only $100-$150 dollars for the test. Most major hospitals and medical networks offer this test and many others to the general public. First, I would mention this test to your doctor and see if he can find a way to code it for insurance to pay. If not, just drop the change on this test. Truthfully, this is somewhat more important that the standard EKG. Minimizing plague buildup a serious issue for for all of us to that use AAS. Keep me posted bro...I'm here to help.

Thanks, ldog. As far as the calcium scan goes, is that something that you just request from your doc as part of a routine exam, or do you have to have some type of related complaint before they will do it? I know I can't just walk into my docs office and tell him I want an EKG. I usually complain of shortness of breath or heart palpitations before they will agree that the test is necessary.

Typically...insurance doesn't cover it but its only $100-$150 dollars for the test. Most major hospitals and medical networks offer this test and many others to the general public. First, I would mention this test to your doctor and see if he can find a way to code it for insurance to pay. If not, just drop the change on this test. Truthfully, this is somewhat more important that the standard EKG. Minimizing plague buildup a serious issue for for all of us to that use AAS. Keep me posted bro...I'm here to help.

Thanks for the info, brother. Will def talk to my doc about this test on my next visit.

TV8, running 800 mg test right now with no a.i. thanks to 350 mg of mast. It really, really does help with sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks
L
I have been thinking about doing that for over a year now . . .

TV8, running 800 mg test right now with no a.i. thanks to 350 mg of mast. It really, really does help with sides.
. . .

Mast from anyone on this forum? That’s my plan for this upcoming cycle is to use the mast mainly for that purpose since I tend to convert easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to the limited availability of DHB, it appears I'll be running a Test/Mast cycle next. I'm going to run high mast/low test, just the opposite as you are running. I ordered enough mast E to run it at 800mg/wk for 10 wks. I'll be running the test E at 300mg/wk. Still working with a couple sponsors trying to get ahold of some DHB, as I'd prefer to run that before the mast, but if I can't score some in the next few weeks I'll start the masteron cycle.

Here's a pic taken tonight after arm training. Currently 221lbs. The MK-677 is doing it's job.

Pd5vtGZ.jpg

Thanks
L

Thanks for the tip and I will ask my doc about the calcium scan and I had an EKG last year and it came back good. So far my ticker still is ticking away and still for my peace of mind I am going to get that scan. I am going to the hospital next week for a colonoscopy and I am confident it will come back normal.

Back