• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recent pic/ log

IML Gear Cream!
Some video highlights of today's arm session.

Close-grip presses: I do these when my wife is training with me. It's easier than swapping weights on and off the bar after each set, and I feel these very well in the tris. Last set with the whole stack.

Weighted dips: Last set with 100lbs. Don't ask me what the fuck my wife did with the camera…turn your monitor sideways. :p

French presses: Last set with 145lbs

Next exercise was tricep extensions done with a straight bar and an overhand grip: (No video)

Barbell curls: Last set with 105lbs. Need to do a better job keeping my elbows in on this movement. I never realized how far they came out.

Preacher curls: Last set with 86lbs

Last movement was dumbbell hammer curls: (No video)

Finished off with 20 minutes of LISS cardio at a heart rate of 130bpm.

Enjoyed the videos and thanks for posting them. So jealous of those dips! It's something I have to stay away from because of the tendonitis in my right elbow.

son of a bitch I always want to try that type of close grip press variation and I always forget about it!! I tried new stuff this week though. All Ben Pakulski single arm stuff for bi/tri. Was odd not doing any heavy type stuff for bi/tri but im definitely sore in new ways.

Look at that old fucker go!! ;) Exactly as BTC stated above really interested in that press variation looks beastly. You have any residual deca from your previous blast working on those joints? I've been doing my high volume and time under tension for the past few months now since I moved. Just now switching over to moderate weight moderate reps. Back to these movements for sure. You're looking leaner that's for sure how do you feel overall?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

son of a bitch I always want to try that type of close grip press variation and I always forget about it!!

I'm the Charles Glass of my gym, BTC. ;) I'm always looking for ways to hit things from slightly different angles.

Look at that old fucker go!!

You fucker, you. I might have been offended by that comment if my squat wasn't so much higher than yours...:p

You have any residual deca from your previous blast working on those joints? I've been doing my high volume and time under tension for the past few months now since I moved. Just now switching over to moderate weight moderate reps. Back to these movements for sure. You're looking leaner that's for sure how do you feel overall?

Thanks, brother. No, been off the deca for about 8 weeks now so that has cleared. Now that I'm over that T3 bullshit I'm feeling good again. Still experiencing a pounding heartbeat immediately after meals but I don't know what that's about. Had an EKG done last Thursday and it was normal so I'm not going to worry about it. You need to get your log rolling again one of these days.

I'm the Charles Glass of my gym, BTC. ;) I'm always looking for ways to hit things from slightly different angles.

You fucker, you. I might have been offended by that comment if my squat wasn't so much higher than yours...:p

Thanks, brother. No, been off the deca for about 8 weeks now so that has cleared. Now that I'm over that T3 bullshit I'm feeling good again. Still experiencing a pounding heartbeat immediately after meals but I don't know what that's about. Had an EKG done last Thursday and it was normal so I'm not going to worry about it. You need to get your log rolling again one of these days.

Its still residual T3 shit bro. It takes a while. I forget exactly why it happens at that time. My wife would know, she's the real expert. But she's not here

I've increased my daily calories slightly over the last couple of weeks since my cut is over and I'll be starting my bulk here in the next week or so. Just waiting for a few items to arrive before I"m able to begin. Sitting at 228lbs this morning. Still running Test Decanoate at 420mg/wk and HGH at 2.5ius/day. I'm going to start ramping up my test dose over the next couple of weeks so I can hit the ground running and be at my peak dose by the time I start my bulk.

Last night's shoulder/calf training:

Front lateral raises with a cambered barbell
20lbs x 25
30lbs x 20
40lbs x 15
50lbs x 12
70lbs x 10
80lbs x 8

LifeFitness side lateral raises (one arm at a time)
170lbs x 20
200lbs x 15
210lbs x 12
250lbs x 10

Seated military press (smith machine)
115lbs x 20
205lbs x 15
255lbs x 8
255lbs x 6

Upright barbell rows (very wide grip)
95lbs x 25
145lbs x 15
165lbs x 12
185lbs x 10

Face pulls
80lbs x 15
85lbs x 12
90lbs x 12
90lbs x 12

Seated calf raises
143lbs x 25
168lbs x 20
193lbs x 15
218lbs x 12
243lbs x 10

Standing calf raises
270lbs x 25
310lbs x 20
350lbs x 20
390lbs x 15

Donkey calf raises
270lbs x 25
310lbs x 20
350lbs x 15

I guess the next stop is 7 bills...

Test Decanoate is a rare find. Sponsor source or no?

Had a doctor appointment a couple weeks ago for some stomach problems I had been having. She ordered a CBC and metabolic panel. Got the call from a nurse that everything looked good except my creatinine level (1.51mg/dL) which is typical for my build. They suggested I drink more water, lol! I'm already drinking 1-1.5g everyday. I asked them to mail me a copy of my bloods and I just received them yesterday. I'm amazed at how well everything looks considering that I've been primarily blasting for over a year. I went on a 6 week cruise at the end of March and I've been on a cruise now for about 4 weeks, but even my cruise dose is what some other guys blast. Knowing that I had bloods coming up I took a week off of training to see if it would have an impact on my liver values and it really did, they decreased by half since the last time i had bloods done in December, so I can assure you that intense weight training does drive up your liver values, as studies have shown, and these elevated markers are not an indication of liver failure. My blood results are three pages long but here are a few things that I always keep my eye on.

BUN/Creatinine ratio - 15
Bilirubin - 0.6
AST - 29
ALT - 40
RBC - 6.53 (slightly elevated)
Hemoglobin - 15.4
Hematocrit - 49.7

This was just a CBC and metabolic panel so I didn't get test and E2 results. Ironically I ordered a blood panel online from labsmd a few days before going to see my doctor so I figured I'd hold on to it and do another blood test mid way through my blast to see how things are holding up.

Figured I'd change things up for yesterday's chest training so I dropped the weight down and focused on a rep range of 20-25.

Pec Deck
130lbs for 4 sets of 20

Incline dumbbell press
80lbs x 25
90lbs x 20
95lbs x 18
100lbs x 18

Hoist machine chest press
#12 x 25
#13 x 20
#14 x 20
#15 x 18

LifeFitness decline press
225lbs x 25
275lbs x 20
315lbs x 15
Drop set: 235lbs x 15, 185lbs x 12, 135lbs x 12

Incline dumbbell flyes (with thumbs up) - this really places emphasis in the area of the pec/delt tie-in
25lbs for 4 sets of 20

Was difficult for me in dealing with the lactic acid burn as I'm not used to training in that rep range but I got through it and my chest is already sore today. I'm going to follow this high rep philosophy for 4-6 weeks and see if I can get anywhere with it. Hopefully the change will stimulate some growth.

Back day today...

I went with 60% of what I normally use on my last set.

Wide grip pull-ups
4 sets of 20 reps w/85lbs of assistance

Close grip pull-downs
4 sets of 20 reps w/100lbs

T-bar rows

Seated cable rows
100lbs x 20
110lbs x 20
120lbs x 20
140lbs x 20

Dumbbell rows
4 sets of 20 reps w/50lb dumbbell

I ain't digging this high rep shit, the burn in my bi's and lats was ridiculous today. Maybe the change is just what I need.

Back day today...

I went with 60% of what I normally use on my last set.

Wide grip pull-ups
4 sets of 20 reps w/85lbs of assistance

Close grip pull-downs

T-bar rows

Seated cable rows
100lbs x 20
110lbs x 20
120lbs x 20
140lbs x 20

Dumbbell rows
4 sets of 20 reps w/50lb dumbbell

I ain't digging this high rep shit, the burn in my bi's and lats was ridiculous today. Maybe the change is just what I need.

;)

IML Gear Cream!
Continuing on with the high rep scheme, last nights arm session:

Tricep extensions, v-handle
65lbs x 20
80lbs x 20
85lbs x 20
90lbs x 20

Overhead tricep extensions, v-handle
65lbs x 20
70lbs x 20
75lbs x 20
80lbs x 20

Tricep press-downs, cambered handle, elbows out wide
100lbs x 20
100lbs x 20
100lbs x 20
100lbs x 20

Tricep extensions, underhand grip, single arm
4 sets of 20 reps, drop sets - 25lbs, 20lbs, 15lbs

Barbell curls
65lbs x 20
65lbs x 20
65lbs x 15
65lbs x 15

LifeFitness preacher curl machine, plate loaded, single arm
4 sets of 20 reps with 35lbs

Dumbbell hammer curls, across body
4 sets of 20 reps with 30lbs

The pump I had in my arms was ridiculous, felt like I was on dbol.

A kid in the gym walked up to me last night and said, "hey bro, you have a disease, it's called TDB." I said "what's that?" He said, "Too damn big". It's funny how other people view you in relation to how you view yourself. I get comments all the time in and out of the gym about how big I am. Yesterday I went to Chick Fil A for lunch and when I walked up to the counter to place my order the girl hesitated for a moment, then said, "oh my God, you work out a little bit?" It's just strange to me because I don't think I'm that big. I look in the mirror and see all the areas that need improvement. I can only imagine all the comments and thousand mile stares that the pros must get…must be very uncomfortable for them because I know it is for me at times.

Shoulders and calves tonight:

Front lateral raises with a cambered barbell/underhand grip
20lbs x 20
30lbs x 20
40lbs x 20
50lbs x 20
50lbs x 20

LifeFitness side lateral machine
4 sets of 120lbs for 20 reps

LifeFitness seated shoulder press/plate loaded
200lbs x 20
250lbs x 20
290lbs x 20
290lbs x 20

Upright barbell rows - very wide grip
95lbs x 20
115lbs x 20
95lbs x 20
95lbs x 20

Face pulls with a rope
4 sets of 65lbs for 20 reps

Seated calf raises
145lbs x 20 reps
then 4 sets of 170lbs for 20 reps

Calf raises on LifeFitness leg press/selectorized machine
4 sets of 270lbs for 20 reps
4 sets of 210lbs for 20 reps

Whatcha think bro? I know its only been a short time. Probably sore in new ways no? You're going full on with the 20's ... 20 reps on everything is rough.

Yes, the DOMS has definitely increased. Traps are sore from yesterday's shoulder session, which is good for me because my traps rarely get sore. It's a bitch getting to 20 reps, by the time I get to 15 the burn is very intense. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's quad session as it's going to be hell, but at the same time I think I'm a bit of a masochist because I ultimately take great pleasure in laying down a beating on myself. I think I'm going to stick to the same movements that I normally do and just lower the weight enough to get to 20 reps. I may puke tomorrow...

Yes, the DOMS has definitely increased. Traps are sore from yesterday's shoulder session, which is good for me because my traps rarely get sore. It's a bitch getting to 20 reps, by the time I get to 15 the burn is very intense. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's quad session as it's going to be hell, but at the same time I think I'm a bit of a masochist because I ultimately take great pleasure in laying down a beating on myself. I think I'm going to stick to the same movements that I normally do and just lower the weight enough to get to 20 reps. I may puke tomorrow...

Even I dont go super high on leg day. Its brutal. I'll do some sled stuff like 35, 50 reps ect. But not squatting or hacks....fuck that.

I survived leg day without puking.

Leg extensions
4 sets of 20 reps with 70lbs

Hack Squats
4 sets of 20 reps with 225lbs

Horizontal leg press/Hammer Strength/single leg
150lbs x 20 reps
175lbs x 20 reps
219lbs x 20 reps
240lbs x 20 reps

Step-ups
4 sets of 20 reps while holding 25lb dumbbells

My blast started Monday night and I settled on,

2g Sust500/wk
400mg/deca/wk
300mg/tren blend/wk
3ius HGH/day (green tops)
Proviron will be added @ 100mg/day once I receive it. Should be in another week or so.

Injections will be EOD.

I'm going to start the aromasin at 25mg/day and see what happens. That's was I was running when I was using 1600mg of test/wk and it seemed to work well. I may have to bump it up a bit but we'll see how it goes. I'll probably plan on blood work after 5-6 weeks to have a look at things.

Back training last night:

Wide grip pull-ups (assisted)
4 sets of 15 reps w/85lbs of assistance

Close grip pull-ups (assisted)
4 sets of 15 reps w/85lbs of assistance

T-bar rows
4 sets of 100lbs for 20 reps

Seated cable rows (close grip)
4 sets of 140lbs for 20 reps

Rack pulls
135lbs x 20
Then 3 sets of 225lbs for 20 reps