• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Recent pic/ log

I have a rule. I never let anyome walk all over me. Fact is most times intimidation is enough. If a gun doesn't scare him you may have to play old school. Bring him in your garage and close the door. Tell him to sit. If he sits...hes yours. Old prison trick. If I guy complies to sitting. Hes done.
Yeah this was the final one. After some crazy shit happened with the neighbors wife going missing and this dude being involved, I wasn't going to hesitate.

Update on the neighbor situation...

So yesterday afternoon the property owner's son in law shows up to bush hog his field. Two of the owner's buddies show up about 15 minutes later and they sit there and watch the guy bush hogging from the tailgate of a pickup truck. I don't think these people have any lives... A little later I see one of the guys riding around on a UTV pulling out my property boundary stakes that I have along the property line so I went outside to confront him. As soon as I approach I see another guy walking toward me from my left, the guy is running his mouth so I turned my attention to him and started running my mouth back. He was trying to provoke a fight but I refused to go on my neighbor's property and he refused to come onto mine, so that showed me that he didn't really want to tangle with me and he just wanted to run his mouth. He called me a tough guy and told me that he wasn't intimidated by me. I stood my ground initially, but once I realized it wasn't going to escalate any further I walked away and came inside my house. They all stood along the property line and stared up at my house. It was all I could do not to grab my AR-15 and go down and take them all out, but I refuse to go to jail over these assholes. After the fact my wife, who's never on my side, said that I should not have gone outside to confront the man about pulling my stakes out of the ground. She always seems to be a Monday morning quarterback...

Update on the neighbor situation...

So yesterday afternoon the property owner's son in law shows up to bush hog his field. Two of the owner's buddies show up about 15 minutes later and they sit there and watch the guy bush hogging from the tailgate of a pickup truck. I don't think these people have any lives... A little later I see one of the guys riding around on a UTV pulling out my property boundary stakes that I have along the property line so I went outside to confront him. As soon as I approach I see another guy walking toward me from my left, the guy is running his mouth so I turned my attention to him and started running my mouth back. He was trying to provoke a fight but I refused to go on my neighbor's property and he refused to come onto mine, so that showed me that he didn't really want to tangle with me and he just wanted to run his mouth. He called me a tough guy and told me that he wasn't intimidated by me. I stood my ground initially, but once I realized it wasn't going to escalate any further I walked away and came inside my house. They all stood along the property line and stared up at my house. It was all I could do not to grab my AR-15 and go down and take them all out, but I refuse to go to jail over these assholes. After the fact my wife, who's never on my side, said that I should not have gone outside to confront the man about pulling my stakes out of the ground. She always seems to be a Monday morning quarterback...
Brother, from the jump this was just a set up.

I can't say I wouldn't have done the same as you but, I agree with your wife.

Think about this from a point of view watching from the porch. Given the history, looking back, do you think the guy was ever gonna say "yeah my bad, I'll put those back"? No. He wants to prove a point and isn't going to back down Eben if he's wrong. Playing chess with a pigeon man.

I think your best option is to have a law enforcement officer handle any situation going forward. You don't need to get yourself in a bind over an asshole neighbor. You get sent to the clink and all this arguing about property lines means dick cause then, he'll have free reign.

Alternative, drive railroad spikes through 2*4's and bury them a Foot inside your property line. Won't be no more galavanting around on atvs lol

Last edited:

Think about this from a point of view watching from the porch. Given the history, looking back, do you think the guy was ever gonna say "yeah my bad, I'll put those back"? No. He wants to prove a point and isn't going to back down Eben if he's wrong. Playing chess with a pigeon man.

I think your best option is to have a law enforcement officer handle any situation going forward. You don't need to get yourself in a bind over an asshole neighbor. You get sent to the clink and all this arguing about property lines means dick cause then, he'll have free reign.

Alternative, drive railroad spikes through 2*4's and bury them a Foot inside your property line. Won't be no more galavanting around on atvs lol
Another alternative.

Go speak with him. Take him a case of beer or whatever. Tell him your concerns in a kind way and see where it goes.

I agree 100% about it being a set up. I thought the same thing after it happened. Problem is, law enforcement isn't going to get involved in this bullshit as it isn't criminal, so I'm basically fucked. My two choices at this point are to continue standing my ground and continue these pissing matches as they occur, or stay in the house, ignore them, and let them do what they want. Neither of these options sound good to me.

Another alternative.

Go speak with him. Take him a case of beer or whatever. Tell him your concerns in a kind way and see where it goes.

My wife tried this about a month ago. He called our concerns "petty". This guy is a real arrogant fuck.

I agree 100% about it being a set up. I thought the same thing after it happened. Problem is, law enforcement isn't going to get involved in this bullshit as it isn't criminal, so I'm basically fucked. My two choices at this point are to continue standing my ground and continue these pissing matches as they occur, or stay in the house, ignore them, and let them do what they want. Neither of these options sound good to me.
My wife tried this about a month ago. He called our concerns "petty". This guy is a real arrogant fuck.
Well, my number one piece of advice, I've been here, keep the gun locked up. It's not worth it.

I hear ya brother. I already told the wife that I want to move and get the fuck out of there, but she’s opposed to it.

Hey big man,

Regarding your neighbor, part of it sounds civil but him coming on your property when you’ve asked him not to is a criminal matter and law enforcement would be able to handle that aspect of it. At least they can tell the guy to stay off your property or he will be charged with trespass.

Beyond that I agree with what others stated, not worth getting into it any further with him and getting yourself in trouble. Not worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Property disputes. Ugggh, I know that feeling. A neighbor of mine was pushing his unwanted dirt/tree stumps/lawn clippings/branches onto my property. I freaked out and confronted him. Luckily he admitted fault and we came to an agreement. But this was after I lashed out. It was me that ended up looking like an ass as I was ready to go toe to toe if needed and had an attitude right off the bat rather than talking to him civilly. I wish I would have approached him a little nicer after it was all said and done.

Obviously different than your situation, as your neighbor is being an ass, but I know how you feel. You don't fuck with a mans properrt, especially when there is acreage involved and outside of city limits.

Anyhow, are you able to build a fence to divide the property lines? Tearing down a structure like the fence, if he was to go that far, is definitely punishable by law. Seems like that is the only way you are going to keep that jerk off your property.

Two suggestions.

(1) replace the boundary markers with a big, four board fence, or something similar, perhaps a livestock fence with heavy posts and sheep wire.

or

(2) trees. Lots of them. My property is wooded, and my neighbors would have a hard time even seeing me.

We've already fenced some of it. He built a metal outbuilding in a corner very close to my property line and because it was so close he, and everyone that he invited here would drive on my property. Me and my wife both brought it to his attention a few different times and he just said we were being petty. I had an 8' privacy fence built around 2 sides of his building so now he gets to stare at the side of a fence. I also had a 5' tall 4 rail fence placed along my side of the shared driveway with a locked gate where the shared driveway ends and my property begins. So $5k later that problem is solved for the time being.

My wife and I had a pretty rough week last week, but now we're on the same page. She agreed to put our place up for sale. We started looking over the weekend but inventory is very low in my area so decent property/homes are hard to come by. At least we're headed in a positive direction.

Legs 10/2.

Hammer Strength ISO Lateral leg extensions
50x15
60x15
70x12
80x12

Leverage Squats
225x12
315x12
405x10
495x10

Atlantis Hack Squats
225x12
315x10
405x10
495x7

Stiff-legged deads
95x15
95x12
145x12
145x12

Done.

How are the monster quads looking these days?

Meh...between taking almost a year off, and my current low carb diet, they look pathetic.

I lost 1.5" off my arms and over 2.5" off my legs. :thumbsdown:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, fellas.

I haven't checked in for awhile so I figured I'd drop in and provide an update on my situation. My neighbor situation has improved dramatically as we sold our house and bought a new one in a nice lakefront, gated community so I shouldn't have to deal with ignorant rednecks living around me anymore. We made out pretty good on the sale of our house so we plan to sink some money into the new house and do some significant renovations. Between moving and 40 mg of Prozac everyday I feel like a different person.

I haven't been in the gym in quite some time and I continue to shrivel up. Currently 201lbs with loose skin everywhere. I haven't been this size in about 20 years, but I feel good and have endurance that I haven't had since my 20's.

Hope you fellas are doing well.

Happy New Year!

Max

Get Shredded!
Good to hear that you are away from those neighbors. It didn’t seem like it was going to turn out well . I hope that you and the wife have a safe and enjoyable New Years

Steelers suck!

Nice to see you’re still alive bro! Drop in more often.

Happy New Year! Just dropped in to place a TRT order...

Hope you fellas are doing well!

Where you been hiding all this time man? Thought you fell off the face of the earth and hope all's well with you!

Back