• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I've been waiting for this..

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my first real attempt with a bulk cycle was last year and it was mlg gear. I was pretty sure it was underdosed, there were floaters, etc. I had planned for those things so I had .22 whatmans and sterile vials. It was an ok cycle. Decently planned but not a lot of real experience with compounds. So since then I've learned a lot. I've been sitting on this green gear basically since then waiting for when I felt I could do the most good with it. I've been nursing an injury that put me out for a month and dealing with a lot at work.

I I decided today is the day. My training has to be lighter weights than I like to train with but I seem to be responding well to GVT inspired training so that will be the basis of most of my training. 10 maybe 12 weeks. I'm having trouble deciding between 900/600 testE/npp or 600/400. Kicking with pharmacom injectable dbol and bluehearts! Luckily I can always change my mind with an extra pin a week! Here goes nothing :)

600/400 will be great, especially with that kickstart. Go 8 weeks and get bloods to help decide if you need more for the Rest of the cycle. I'd bet you don't.
Stay on top of estrogen, especially if you are pushing the dbol.

Just weighed in at 190. Pretty wet. Wouldn't surprise me if I come in at 185 next week before the scale comes back the other way since starting back on adex

Everybody is different. For me I just started my cycle with NPP/TPA at 450/600. That is my sweet spot to start at.

I am going for 12 weeks if work schedule permits.

Will bump up test as needed after 6 weeks.

Good shit Damgar. I remember your review on the injectable Dbol. Sounds like your ready to go full blast now and you got yourself some top notch gear. Keep us posted on how that kick start works out. Im curious what your thoughts are four weeks in

You're a retard, knowingly buying shit fucking gear.
I didn't knoeingly do shit. I planned for the worst case scenario before buying anything. I had no clue. I could do like you, but shit gear, pawn it off on somebody else and talk a gang of shit to everyone on the board after repping scammers while bad mouthing EVERYBODY. It must get lonely on that pedestal you live on sport.

IML Gear Cream!
So my first real attempt with a bulk cycle was last year and it was mlg gear. I was pretty sure it was underdosed, there were floaters, etc. I had planned for those things so I had .22 whatmans and sterile vials. It was an ok cycle. Decently planned but not a lot of real experience with compounds. So since then I've learned a lot. I've been sitting on this green gear basically since then waiting for when I felt I could do the most good with it. I've been nursing an injury that put me out for a month and dealing with a lot at work.

I I decided today is the day. My training has to be lighter weights than I like to train with but I seem to be responding well to GVT inspired training so that will be the basis of most of my training. 10 maybe 12 weeks. I'm having trouble deciding between 900/600 testE/npp or 600/400. Kicking with pharmacom injectable dbol and bluehearts! Luckily I can always change my mind with an extra pin a week! Here goes nothing :)

I'm in bro. That pharmacom dbol is fire. Try 100mg ;)

I'm in bro. That pharmacom dbol is fire. Try 100mg ;)
You are braver than I am. I pin 50, then lift til I fail, eat, and find myself hunting pussy while listening to Figazu for the next few hours. At 100 there wouldn't be a safe cat in the county and I'd be running through walls.

I didn't knoeingly do shit. I planned for the worst case scenario before buying anything. I had no clue. I could do like you, but shit gear, pawn it off on somebody else and talk a gang of shit to everyone on the board after repping scammers while bad mouthing EVERYBODY. It must get lonely on that pedestal you live on sport.

:coffee:

You are braver than I am. I pin 50, then lift til I fail, eat, and find myself hunting pussy while listening to Figazu for the next few hours. At 100 there wouldn't be a safe cat in the county and I'd be running through walls.

You know, I never experienced the dbol headaches until I did 100mg. I don't normally get headaches but I had a borderline migraine after my workout... Tell you what

Very good choice brother!

- - - Updated - - -

Very good choice brother!
I've saved it for almost a year waiting on the right time. Run other cycles and other gear since I bought it, but never felt like I had the right amount of time to really test drive it.

More about this....

I've saved it for almost a year waiting on the right time. Run other cycles and other gear since I bought it, but never felt like I had the right amount of time to really test drive it.

Enjoy it. I like 750/600 or up to 900/600 after 6 weeks. If you don't have cabergoline get some prami to be safe.

I have caber and prami, but I've run the npp before up to 600. I'm going to see how I do without them to start. I'm thinking I'll start at 600/400 for 4, bump to 900/600 and drop the dbol at 6 weeks. Last time I dropped the dbol at 4 and really felt the drop. This time with better test and a better plan I'm hoping to avoid that.

Get Shredded!
Always do the more option! Go can always back down if your vagina gets too sore.

Terked and jan bro!
You're like the big uncircumcised devil on my shoulder telling me what I want to hear....

Won't lie. If I buy shit gear, I sell it at the gym.

So my first real attempt with a bulk cycle was last year and it was mlg gear. I was pretty sure it was underdosed, there were floaters, etc. I had planned for those things so I had .22 whatmans and sterile vials.

You're a smarter and more cautious man than I. I had the same floater-ridden, variously under- and over-dosed MLG gear (seemed like 30% either direction, as shown by bloods) but with all that ruff ruff ruffing and arf arf arfing in the dog pound I felt like my concerns were perhaps those of a stickman (mailman?) pussy so I just pinned all that shit.

Back