• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY TIPP Results!

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
DISCLAIMER
I decided to do this lab work the same as Test-E protocol for pinning twice a week with blood drawn 3.5 days after last pin. In no way am I trying to draw comparisons with Test-E results and TIPP as the two are different in esters and half lives. I only bring Test-E protocol into discussion for comparisons sake. This lab work is more of a service to AY customers that cruise on TIPP then a comparison of the two different esters.

TIPP
TIPP is a 250mg blend of two esters:
Testosterone Isocaproate at 150mg with a half life of 9 days
Testosterone phenylpropionate at 100mg with a half life of 4.5 days.
For comparisons sake the half life of Testosterone Enanthate is 10.5 days, so you can see this TIPP blend kicks in and clears much faster than the very popular Test-E.

BACKGROUND
I cruised on TIPP at 250mgs a week for 8 1/2 weeks prior to blood draw. Injections were twice a week and NPP was also in the mix at 100mgs per week. No AI was utilized during this period. I timed blood draw exactly 84 hours (3.5 days) after last pin to be as accurate as possible.

ANALYTICAL METHOD
I prefer LabsMD for blood analysis using LC/MS/MS. Mass spec is the only accurate method for analysis for guys that use exogenous hormones. Lab Corp uses ECLIA and this analytical method is flawed on many levels for guys like us. The higher your testosterone levels the greater inaccuracy, thus the 1,500ng/dl cutoff. Also note when using Nandrolone as I did during this cruise it is well documented ECLIA will skew the testosterone levels high. I am of the opinion ECLIA is good for an average Joe getting lab work done as requested by his doctor, just don't think it is much good for the user of AAS

AST/ALT
This is the first time since I have been in range that I can remember. So what is the difference? My guess is because I did not workout 2 days prior to blood draw. All the other blood draws I had elevated AST/ALT when I worked out every day and the morning of the blood draw. No science behind it but I purposely gave myself a break to see if this helped, and it did (maybe).

RBC, HEMOGLOBIN, HEMATOCRIT
I wish these numbers where better but I am resigned to the fact that it will be an ongoing situation for me. I religiously donate blood every 8 weeks and will never have an option to stop, ever.

ESTRADIOL
This is the first time when cruising I hit 64. Maybe because of shorter esters? Not sure but next time I might add Aromasin at 12.5mgs three times a week to keep in check.

TESTOSTERONE
The TIPP came in at 1,338ng/dl and is a higher number when compared to Test-E but can be expected with the shorter half life creating a higher spike at the 3.5 day blood draw after last pin. The mean level of Test-E is somewhere around 913ng/dl when following this protocol.

SUMMARY
I have cruised on Test-E, Test-D and TIPP and I have to say the TIPP is the best combination of esters for cruising. It is hard to describe, it just has kick to it. When I ran 250mg a week with Test-E and Test-D it was a struggle and from time to time had to bump it with 50mg of TPA to keep me level.

TIPP is great for maintaining gains when cruising too. This cruise I did a little better than maintain what I gained from my previous blast. Not to BS anybody, WO routine and diet were also key to maintaining my gains but the TIPP definitely helped.

COMMENTS
This is the 10th lab test in 20 months since I embraced the blast and cruise lifestyle. Never have I been shocked, befuddled, pissed, duped or screwed with any AY products. Everything is as advertised. Look through the Lab Testing section and read the posting by guys here and you will see one of two responses:

It's a miracle, it actually has hormone!

or

Fawk, screwed again, little or no hormone!

When comparing cost for good gear or cheap gear I have never understood the mentality of buying the cheap shit only to find it is under/over dosed, causes swelling and pain or taking the chance of getting infections. Is it worth it? Not to mention time in the gym and money put into a good diet How much do you save when your labs come back proving your test is under dosed?

Page1TIPP_zps745c3a4a.jpg
Page2TIPP_zps47e35ef0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Special thanks to JerseyDevil for fixing my attachment problem, wholly crap a whole morning wasted!

I love that TIPP 2fiddy! Good stuff

I'm in the same boat from an RBC/Hematocrit perspective...

Super result..... no wonder why so many vets on this board, including me, think TIPP just seems to hit harder then test-e or test-cyp.

Skip, that was one hell of a nice write up. Thank you.

Last edited:
Great results.... Agree with your mentality on purchasing legit gear; especially when you take in all the other risks involved besides just getting low dosed or bunk gear that's the least of your worries.

ay is definitely an A+ in my book...

Thanks Skip for an excellent job ! Backing up an endorsement with lab work is what I'm talking about . And here we have it again TIPP an amazing blend of test from the very best out there AY ! The numbers time and time again show this product to be very potent and easy to be on as well with only twice weekly pins . I love it !

Kicking off my first all AY cycle next week. TestE/npp. This should be fun.

Although I have not used AY yet, there is no doubt in my mind they're the best dom source around in my opinion. Just read some of Jerseydevil and Biglou's posts on AY you'll see what I mean. Neither one of these guys would intentionally steer us in the wrong direction. There are so many more AY posts, it's more than obvious. Just look around and read the forums. I want to try AY test e so bad I can taste it and someday I will. At least that's my goal anyway.

Thanks for sharing your review with the rest of us Skip. You wrote an outstanding summery on AY's TIPP, excellent job!

Clint~

Last edited:
That is one thing I'm going to miss. TIPP is the best steroid I have ever used and will always be my favorite. Pin it like a long ester, kicks in around 1-2 weeks and there is almost ZERO E2 issues for me and I'm sensitive to E, plus higher Test levels even though you only pin twice a week.

*Some have said TPP is better, but being 100mg/mL that is A L O T of damn oil! LOL! Hopefully, some of the top labs sponsored around here will put together a 150mg/mL version....HINT HINT! You'd have a customer for life if that is a consolation :winkfinger:

TIPP
TIPP is a 250mg blend of two esters:
Testosterone Isocaproate at 150mg with a half life of 9 days
Testosterone phenylpropionate at 100mg with a half life of 4.5 days.
For comparisons sake the half life of Testosterone Enanthate is 10.5 days, so you can see this TIPP blend kicks in and clears much faster than the very popular Test-E.

Just a minor nit: Test-E half life is actually about 5 days. There's a ton of bad info on this out on the net so it's understandable to get this wrong. The 10.5 (sometimes 12) figure actually appears to be the "active life", a rather arbitrary figure where the 25% threshold (i.e. two half-lives) is chosen as a point where the drug is no longer effective. It's not a very useful figure since none of us would want to play a 4-to-1 sawtooth blood levels game with testosterone so staying "effectively dosed" isn't nearly good enough (except for some shitty TRT docs). On the other hand, when using mega-doses and getting say 10,000 ng/dL, a decay to a 25% level, 2,500, when wrapping up a cycle would still have you well within the supraphysiological range and yet the "active life" idea would have you believe it's no longer effective. So that concept is useless in both directions, imo, and worse than useless when it gets erroneously morphed into regular "half life".

A fun way to test the test-e half-life: After your last pin of the cycle, get a blood test with LC/MS and then get another one five days later. Proof is in the pudding!

I assume the half-lives of isocaproate and phenylproprionate are about 4 and 2 days respectively, per comparison to test-e above, but I haven't done any research... Maybe AY has the info and will pipe in? :D

Nice write-up on the TIPP. Green gear is supreme. I'm finally convinced to give it a go next cycle instead of the traditional test-e-only regimen. Not sure I'd want it for cruising tho, just for sawtooth- and moodswing-avoidance purposes.

Thank you for the correction.

I found these half lives in a sticky in the Anabolic Steroid Forum: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...nderstanding-Esters-Active-Life-and-Half-Life

I was scratching my head at the numbers as Enthanate having a 10.5 day half life seems like you would only need to pin once a week.

As for the TIPP, I am amazed how good it works when pinning only twice a week when cruising. Give it a try!

Thank you for the correction.

I found these half lives in a sticky in the Anabolic Steroid Forum: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...nderstanding-Esters-Active-Life-and-Half-Life

I was scratching my head at the numbers as Enthanate having a 10.5 day half life seems like you would only need to pin once a week.

Yeah that posting is misleading with its "active half life" terminology... which I believe has no meaning. It looks like all the numbers are active lives although dbol info seems more like a half life (4.5-6hrs)... so, who knows.

The first chart in Heavy's "First Cycle" post is better, although it only has info for test-e and test-c (essentially identical half-lives): http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

As for the TIPP, I am amazed how good it works when pinning only twice a week when cruising. Give it a try!

Hmmm... skeptical. :) I'd think test-e would be more level. But I'm also a game guinea pig for drug soup so I may just give it a shot anyway.

Nice dude. The NPP is phenomenal. Seriously. Muscle fullness up the wazoo.
I've been sitting on this gear for over 6 months. I've run the npp and loved it, but I've never run AY test even though I have a shit ton of it. I'm like a gear monk over here! Haha

EDIT: I just realized today is pin day. I think I might just go home and start my blast 4 days early. 300 testE 200 npp and 50 of pharmacom injectable dbol then go hit chest.... Yep. That's the plan. WOOHOO!

Last edited:
I've been sitting on this gear for over 6 months. I've run the npp and loved it, but I've never run AY test even though I have a shit ton of it. I'm like a gear monk over here! Haha

EDIT: I just realized today is pin day. I think I might just go home and start my blast 4 days early. 300 testE 200 npp and 50 of pharmacom injectable dbol then go hit chest.... Yep. That's the plan. WOOHOO!

Hell motherfucking yes.

Get Shredded!
TIPP is a great blend that doesn't get the praise it should...very high on my list...

Nice write up Skip and thanks for the labs. I might just run Tipp instead of test e on my next run.

One of the best reviews I've read, on anything for that matter. If this thread doesn't make you want AY gear then you've lost your marbles. Again, I've never used their gear but want to and a source like this needs as much of our support as possible. Maybe some of these rip off crap can gear producers will close up shop and give up the ghost.

Clint~

TIPP is a killer blend. I LOVE the extra kick it gives.

Thanks for the write up and info! Running AY cyp now for cruising .. Definitely looking at TIPP now!

Now getting that AY gear ..... Lol ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back