• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Protein Powder

Hardened Johnson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is everyone using when cutting? I used Syntha 6 last time and I'm thinking about using it again. It tastes great and mixes well and they are a variety of flavors. The only thing that I don't like is the price. LOL

ON gold standard. number 2 choice would be synth 6

What is everyone using when cutting? I used Syntha 6 last time and I'm thinking about using it again. It tastes great and mixes well and they are a variety of flavors. The only thing that I don't like is the price. LOL

Syntha 6 does taste great. However its not very clean at all if you're cutting. Check out the label. Carbs, sugars, etc. There are much better options out there.

ON Pro Complex.

- - - Updated - - -

ON Pro Complex.

Syntha 6 does taste great. However its not very clean at all if you're cutting. Check out the label. Carbs, sugars, etc. There are much better options out there.

You know, I found a ON Gold Whey about half full that is still good from awhile ago, maybe I did switch to ON from Syntha because of the carbs and sugars. It's been about 2 years since I was last in the gym. Well, I take that back, today was (first time in about 2 years and felt great). Thanks man for jarring my memory.

Divine is what I and a few others on the board use and consider the best on the market:
The “Natural” blend has NO artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, aspartame, binders, corn syrup, chemicals, corn, dextrose, dyes, diluents, egg, fructose, flavor enhancers, glucose, glucose polymers, gluten, hormones, maltodextrin, polydextrose, stimulants, sugar, sugar alcohols, sucrose, sucralose, soy, salt, trans fats or wheat.

Nutrition facts
Serv. SizeServings
1 Scoop (32g)35
AmountDaily Value
Calories 116+
Calories from fat 5+
Total fat .5g<1%
Trans Fat 0g+
Sat Fat 0g0%
Cholesterol 15mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 2g<1%
Sugars 0g+
Protein 25g50%
Vitamin A 200IU4%
Vitamin C 1000mcg2%
Vitamin D 5IU1%
Calcium 155mg16%
Iron 900mcg<1%
Phosphorus 123mg12%
Magnesium 27mg7%
Sodium 50mg2%
Potassium 395mg11%
Ingredients
Cross Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates, Stevia, Natural Chocolate and Other Flavorings

I love divine but honestly cant afford it....so i buy trutein which has 3 different kinds of protein and tastes pretty good

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Price, taste and quality won't be beat! only complaint: Need a 70+ serving container (bag?)!

We're dropping the classic blend soon and then will begin to look at ways to upgrade isolate and natural. Obv a 5 pound container would be twice the cost of the 2.5 pound ones .. Think this will scare people away? We're always running sales but just the normal market price will be way up there lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're dropping the classic blend soon and then will begin to look at ways to upgrade isolate and natural. Obv a 5 pound container would be twice the cost of the 2.5 pound ones .. Think this will scare people away? We're always running sales but just the normal market price will be way up there lol.

Was thinking about saving on shipping and.... hey, wait a minute..... Aren't you supposed to be at work? lol

Was thinking about saving on shipping and.... hey, wait a minute..... Aren't you supposed to be at work? lol

Yes.... But I have this sixth sense that everytime someone mentions the word protein on here I'm alllllllll over it

Syntha 6 for me as well, although I picked up some Cinnabun from "Rock Solid nutrition" that tasted amazing. Same as Syntha 6, tasted great, mixed easy and no clumps etc

Divine is delish

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

ON WHEY. Syntha 6 gave me hard core runny shits every day without fail

Syntha 6 for me as well, although I picked up some Cinnabun from "Rock Solid nutrition" that tasted amazing. Same as Syntha 6, tasted great, mixed easy and no clumps etc

Is t that the trutein kind i had mentioned? They had a cinnabun

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Thanks for the promo code buddy. Just ordered some vanilla pb. :winkfinger:

Is Pumpkin spice going to be back in stock soon, or is it seasonal?

Pumpkin spice is sold out until next year. It's seasonal and we sold out all of our stock as soon as summer was coming to a close. People like using it for recipes with Thanksgiving and fall and all that coming up.
Sorry brother.

Back