• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hmmm

I love injectable dbol and drol. Seems marginally more effective the oral version for me.

I don't say this much, pretty much never actually, but give them a try if you can. Minimal order even. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I love it so far. I'm about to go catch a cat and have my way with it, but other than that everything is great :coffee:

^^ this guy has been a walking hard on. Now all we need to do is give him a fifth of beam and get the party started! Juuuuuuust kidding my friend... Or am I?

^^ this guy has been a walking hard on. Now all we need to do is give him a fifth of beam and get the party started! Juuuuuuust kidding my friend... Or am I?
I already told you. When we do this it's gonna be a gram of tren and a case of whiskey.

They have cases of whiskey where you're from? oh next to the boxed wine...
If you've never bought a case of whiskey, an ounce of meth or coke, a sheet of acid, or a pound of grass you have to post on meso :coffee:

Hey Dagmar I was thinking about adding Androxine to my cyp/parabolan cycle. More for personal experience and interest. Would you suggest running the two together? Seems like it would be overkill by how you're talking about it. Maybe I'll just pick some of this dbol up instead.

Hey Dagmar I was thinking about adding Androxine to my cyp/parabolan cycle. More for personal experience and interest. Would you suggest running the two together? Seems like it would be overkill by how you're talking about it. Maybe I'll just pick some of this dbol up instead.
I have absolutely no clue. But tren base sounds fucking awesome.

No Jeff. It WILL get us into trouble. It's be like the hangover without a retard and a dentist...

So you're saying.. A two man juiced up wolf pack out for takeover? I'm in. Wouldn't be the same without DJ, tho, we gotta bring that guy.

So you're saying.. A two man juiced up wolf pack out for takeover? I'm in. Wouldn't be the same without DJ, tho, we gotta bring that guy.
That's cool, we can bring a raptor too, but then we're gonna have to buy coke and French ticklers too...

Back