• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good morning

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well it is Tuesday... Yay lol I guess. Up early to get the boys to school... Then heading off to the gym.... Make it a great day after all it is up to us...

lift till ya puke

Yeah buddy... I don't go into work until 7pm so I am good

lift till ya puke

Hour nap till 9am gym till 11 ish home sleep for work tonight

lift till ya puke

Get kids off to school then a few appts.. Cloudy and rainy up here so I kinda like it.. Happy to have fall finally here.. Can't wait for the weekend.. Fair starts :)

BooM

Last day of work today for two weeks! Going fishing with buddies for the next 5 days then off to Disney with the family. Its Friday bitches lets get fuuucked uuup! Have a great day folks

IML Gear Cream!
I had to skip gym today. Slipped on the "no slip" mat on the shower floor and fucked up my wrist. No way I'm pulling diddly dick for deadlifts or back in general with one arm. Ahh well, got some horizontal cardio in... That counts, right?

I had to skip gym today. Slipped on the "no slip" mat on the shower floor and fucked up my wrist. No way I'm pulling diddly dick for deadlifts or back in general with one arm. Ahh well, got some horizontal cardio in... That counts, right?
If that doesn't count I'm gonna have to change my answer when the doctor asks "do you do cardio?"

Please tell me you weren't in missionary... Thats hell on the wrists

Today was a great day. Worked all day, hit the gym and felt strong. Came home to my wife and kids. Life is good, kids are healthy, bills are paid and there's food on the table.

I had a crappy workout today but a decent day other than that lol. Owell always tomorrow

I had a crappy workout today but a decent day other than that lol. Owell always tomorrow

at least you got yours in. i ended up with a couple late meetings and i've been going over paper work for the last 7 hours at home, no end in sight.

at least you got yours in. i ended up with a couple late meetings and i've been going over paper work for the last 7 hours at home, no end in sight.
That's how my Sunday felt. 5 hours of worked turned into over 9 hours. Already been a long week and its getting busier.

Back