• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacom labs introduction

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys. I just wanted introduce you a little more to www.Pharmacomstore.org

Darius has been in business since 2007 and started Pharmacomstore in 2010 as an official worldwide distributor for Pharmacom Labs.
We are not manufacturers of Pharmacom, just resellers and Darius works close with the lab and owner to ensure the steady supply of quality products Pharmacom is known to put out. Honestly who hasn't heard about Pharmacom? im sure all of you have!

We ensure a 100% delivery and you will see why.

Shipping cost is 30$.

Minimum order is 100$.
Take a look at the site. We have some killer mixes that look really good. Injectable dbol, adrol, real primo, sust blends, npp blends, tren blends, hell… even test 500 if you’re up to it.

Full line of orals in stock also with PCT items available!
Right now we are running 10% off all orders for ASF/IMF. Put it in the notes section on the website.

If you ever have any questions please contact me. I have spoken a lot with Darius on how he runs his business and I have seen hundreds of reviews and I know this guy is one of the best. I know we are new here but this shop is not new to the game.
We are also in the process of sending out some gear for some vets here to test. We shall see soon what they think about Pharmacom and our line up.

Don’t forget about our price match guarantee! We'll price match all retail competitors + 5% EXTRA DISCOUNT if you find it cheaper. Just include a comment to your order with a direct link to the competitor's price and we'll update the final price.

Our Low Price Guarantee covers all the products and all the other offers you receive. I have taken a look around and have yet to find anyone cheaper on about 98% of our product line.
PM me with any questions or assistance with the site or orders.

Check us out at WWW.PHARMACOMSTORE.org

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard of pharmacom until they came here. What other sites is this source on?

Is this the same psychowhite that was once psychowhitekenny or something?

I've never heard of pharmacom until they came here. What other sites is this source on?

Is this the same psychowhite that was once psychowhitekenny or something?

Is it against board rules to post the other sites that we sponsor on? and yes

DS carries pharmacom and I think gr does too?

No gr does not carry pharmacom, I've checked all competitors and our prices are below any ones listed other than one site by a couple dollars on one product.

is there a reason www.pharmacomstore.in is not a valid reseller via the pharmacomlabs.com reseller site?
They are. You can verify this by contacting pharmacom labs directly. Or you can type in our old Web address www.pharmacomstore.org and verify like I just did. They haven't updated their list yet of our new sites address yet.

614a549c638e81a8571ae4ab5f513962.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I'll have Darius reach out to them to update it on their site so no one has to worry about the products not being authentic.

wasn't doubting you. I'm sure it woulda got brought up sooner or later.

Congrats pyscho on rep spot .....:winkfinger:....halo I never ran that oral .....Im goin to havd to contact u brother

Back