• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brief intro

McClain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Joined about a month and a half ago, but this is my first post. Spending a lot of time going through stickies, old threads, and custom searches. I have learned a ton, but still probably not as much as the vets have forgotten :). Anyway, look forward to spending some time here.

Welcome brother enjoy the board there are alot of stand up guys who will help you on the drop of a hat

Thanks! Seems like most of the members are knowledgeable and more patient with the newbs. I am a member of multiple forums for all my interests/hobbies (vintage watches, cars, photography, etc). There is usually a steep learning curve with the "lingo", abbreviations, vendors and so on. I think welcoming new members with courtesy is a sign of a good board :)

Welcome to ASF, we're a family here. C'mon in and make yourself at home.

welcome to the board bro, this forum is one of a kind lots of good people here, like tommy said were a big ol family

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome!

Joined about a month and a half ago, but this is my first post. Spending a lot of time going through stickies, old threads, and custom searches. I have learned a ton, but still probably not as much as the vets have forgotten :). Anyway, look forward to spending some time here.

and that will NEVER change LOL. Its just one of those things and also subjective in certain ways. Great attitude though for sure keep it up.

Welcome!

Back