• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacom Labs NEWS and UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pharmacom Labs was founded in 2006 as a small laboratory with an inventory dedicated to only four products. Within the first two years, the number of products tripled; today there are over forty developed satisfying amateur and professional clients alike. Our products have found their way to devoted fans in every corner of the globe. We always follow the latest trends in the world of bodybuilding, from the United States to Russia, England or as far as the Republic of South Africa!

Our company’s staff consists of professionals dedicated to moving this business forward! Every year we attend dozens of international exhibitions in order to implement the newest technologies into our manufacturing process. With a purchase of any product from our line, you are guaranteed the most technologically developed product on the market!
img_about.png

In order to provide you with best quality on the market, we are dedicated to keeping up with all new innovations of raw material quality assurance, drug synthesis, and the final packaging of our products. In our laboratories we employ chromatographs of the latest generation which allow us to develop our own base reference of standard drugs. Each and every time we acquire a raw material, it undergoes comparison with the standard and only then is it approved for manufacture. We provide you with raw materials with a purity of at least 98.5%!

For production of oil-based drugs, we use only natural oils with double filtration! This makes it possible even for products of increased concentration to be easily assimilated by the organism. For product filtration, we use ceramic filters which yield crystal-clear products.

1. We are not home brewing manufacturers, we provide pharmaceutical grade quality! Our products are manufactured in a cleanroom by an automated production line, which produces 200000 pills and 2000 vials per hour with full quality control! As proves please watch our production videos. Now we have 2 videos for vials and for pills, soon I will upload also video about the sterilization of our products and ampules production.

2. We have our own chromatograph and spectrometer for analyzing the quality of raw materials and final products. As evidence I'll attach photos.

The second device - Raman spectrometer - Enspectr R532. This is a cutting-edge equipment, the the is the compact version, which allows non-destructive control of products. Only this thing costs dozens of thousands dollars. I am very sorry for the name of another board on the paper, I had not time yet to ask our guys to make a newer photos. I will ask them and change these photos a bit later.

3. We check filling settings of vials before we start to produce each new batch. Each ml of our oil contains the manifested quantity of the raw material. You can check our products in a lab and you will assure yourself in this.

4. We add always a bit more than 10 ml oil in each vial. We consider the small oil amount that stays in the needle after injection. So, our vials have real 10,5 ml oil.

5. We don`t have underdosed vials or pills! As you can see on the video above our production line is fully automated. We recheck our equipment settings before we launch each new batch. All settings for each vial or pill within one batch are equal. If one vial was underdosed, it would mean that all other vials from this batch are underdosed too. This is just impossible.

6. We pay huge attention to preservation of health, that`s why we carefully sterilize all oils for intramuscular injections. When using our oils you can be 100% sure you will never catch staphylococcus or other bacteria. Soon I will upload the a video to this subject!

7. We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As a result injections are not painful and don`t cause big lumps etc. (Attention shall be paid only with high concentrated oils 450-600 mg/ml. They can be a bit painful and cause lumps, but only first times, after this the body gets used to high concentrations). As carrier in all our vials is used grape seed oil.

8. Our products have lot of protection elements against counterfeits, especially protection codes (only for vials), which can be checked in the respective section of our official site. You will always know whether your vial is genuine or not. Here is the photo with our protection elements.
a99Tu0qw.png

Please note, only our oils are supplied with check codes. Our pills and HGH do not have them, but have a lot of protection elements so that any counterfeits are hardly possible. A very expensive equipment is required for this. It is much easier and cheaper for forgers to counterfeit some other poorly secured brands and products. No one forger will invest lot of money into such a questionable affair.

9. Our product range has unique compounds, which most of other sources can`t offer. For example, GW1516 (increases endurance by times!); along with regular stanozolol water suspension we produce oil-based stanozolol, which can be mixed with any oils; we offer injectable oxymetholone and methandienone (due to the missing first pass through the liver both have higher bioavailability as compared to the oral versions). We have very interesting and extremely popular mixes line. Now we are working on and will present soon injectable oxandrolone, pct drugs and other new compounds! All the time we work on developing new product forms and mixes, enhancing existing formulas.

10. We test all our products internally on our volunteers before we launch them in the market. If some problems are reported, we improve formulas and only after this start selling. You always get proven and safe product!

11. In our vials we do not use rubber caps, which can be damaged under oil impact with the time! As result tiny particles off the rubber can get off when inserting the needle and fall into oil get into the needle! Instead of rubber we use latex caps, which do not have this shortcoming and are oil-resistant.

12. We take into account remarks of our customers. Everyone can write his suggestions and ideas to us and we will consider them! We have full support for our products and are always available and open for questions and new ideas.

13. Our products have one of the best and most secured designs among all steroid manufacturers worldwide! I attach photos below! They look very professional. All vials are supplied in original cardboard boxes with brief manuals inside.

Very few sources can offer all this advantages. All these tests and improvements need lot of expensive equipment to be implemented. We produce elite top-notch products for people who care about their health and need 100% efficiency guarantee!

If you purchase our products you get health safety guaranty as well as you can always be sure, that our, for example, turinabol has real turinabol inside and not methandienone etc., as many manufacturers do!

dqY9Qe3N.jpg
gwH1xhuW.jpg
5XiIDCpS.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Pharmacom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes welcome!

Wellcome to ASF.

Welcome to ASF

Most of the Testosterone based products were restocked.
Don't forget about your 10% ASF/IMF member discount.

Thank you!

Pharmacom labs

With some confusion on some PMs I've been receiving, I'd like to bump this thread. I'd like to remind everyone that Darius is Pharmacom's oldest reseller and has been around quite awhile.. The gear and his service speak for themselves.

Bump bump!

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/125540643" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="https://vimeo.com/125540643">Pharmacom Labs Production</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user39456859">Pharmacom Labs</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

New protection check codes will be implemented directly into the label under the hologram. Not all products are like this yet, but we have already started production with new labels. Here is an example:
IaxbL0eI.jpg

I've been a long time lurker on here and I've seen the good things that have been said about Pharmacom. Do you have any serum tests for the HGH? I'm coming back from shoulder surgery and looking to do a nice 6 month cycle to help bounce back.

I love these pictures and information. Pharmacom is 100% top notch.

I've been a long time lurker on here and I've seen the good things that have been said about Pharmacom. Do you have any serum tests for the HGH? I'm coming back from shoulder surgery and looking to do a nice 6 month cycle to help bounce back.

48ab7ab0e5892d7e0598735c55be597a.jpg

Here is some test results from a couple month back subject pinned 10iu and test was 3 hours later ... Have heard nothing but great news about our hgh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's great to hear! Thanks for posting those labs bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys!
QR code for Bitcoin payments was recently implemented on our platform so you can now make BTC payments easier directly with your mobile device.

http://pharmacomstore.org/bitcoin/

Don't forget to apply for our loyalty discounts, 10%-20% off codes, 50-100$ store credit and the Price Match Policy for all Pharmacom products.

http://pharmacomstore.org/promotion/loyalty-discount/
http://pharmacomstore.org/promotion/price-match/
http://pharmacomstore.org/promotion/100-free-credit/
http://pharmacomstore.org/promotion/50-free-credit/

Thank you!

2000px-Wikipedia_mobile_en.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back