• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

want to take it to the next level

courtdawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
sup guys, i'm 27 been lifting since 23 and has made crazy gains (genetically blessed i guess ) I have never done a cycle but have been researching for years and will be competing next year and i wish to take myself to the next level. People think I use, so why not do it anyway. I'm here to learn more and find a great source.

thank you

Well you got 6 months bro, take advantage of good gearz, great training, and even better eating. Throw up some pics of current body if possible.

www.levram.us

Welcome...............research,research and more...............

current shots , sorry havent done any new shots of the wheels but they are definitely up there

Attachments

• Simply HDR_1409787739355.jpg
    Simply HDR_1409787739355.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 13
Dammm you do have some good genes! You will look fucking wicked once on cycle bro

www.levram.us

thank you, i want to go pro one day, i've dedicated myself to the sport of bodybuilding. at first it was track and basketball but i was shot during a drive-by when i was 16 and that just ruined me. it wasn't until i was 23 after a bad break up that i picked up some dumbbells and ever since i was hooked, hell i want to go back to the gym now

Well your in the best place for legit sources and welcome!

welcome. you have some great genetics. sky's the limit i would dare to say, i would be taking advantage of that shit, most are not as blessed.

Back