• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advertisers and Reps check in here ASAP

Get Shredded!
I am not here to advertise and I am not a rep here and if I get banned for doing this so be it. Most of you know me and we are friends on here,been away for awhile but I have a question I need answered by everyone and it will benefit everyone. I Rep on another board for a great sponsor, ******* *****, great, strong gear, fast T/A, prices are kind of high here so he won't take the step to get on ASF unless we know there is an interest in a stand up UGL. I just want some input before we bring a ***********- TO asf. Thanks to all ahead of time.

I don't know what you are expecting to hear? You have been here for a long time, and I would hope you know that any sponsor who is competitive and has good gear, gets business. At the same time man it looks more like you posted that to get his name out there. That question didn't call for naming the lab. Speak with heavy about the process and if your lab is successful or not will completely depend upon how you guys conduct business.

I am not here to advertise and I am not a rep here and if I get banned for doing this so be it. Most of you know me and we are friends on here,been away for awhile but I have a question I need answered by everyone and it will benefit everyone. I Rep on another board for a great sponsor, THUNDER PHARM, great, strong gear, fast T/A, prices are kind of high here so he won't take the step to get on ASF unless we know there is an interest in a stand up UGL. I just want some input before we bring a THUNDERSTORM TO asf. Thanks to all ahead of time.

Hey biker there is a guy with your same avi on meso by the name of Dag. His profile says that pic is him about 3 weeks ago and he is using prop and npp from Venom... the company he reps for. :coffee:

Hey biker there is a guy with your same avi on meso by the name of Dag. His profile says that pic is him about 3 weeks ago and he is using prop and npp from Venom... the company he reps for. :coffee:

:thinking:

Nothing gets by raptor.

Yea vrap, sponsor is using one name for Meso, branching off and another for other boards, at workwill let you know why later when I get off.

Yea ordie he wasnt sure so I wanted to give him proof with some input, and I know how rough it can be sometimes speaking up.Should have done it differantly but hind sight is 20,20.He has talked to heavy now and hope thingsare good.

IML Gear Cream!
Thunder was on Meso they hazed the shit out of him showed him no respect , you know the name calling and garbage that goes on over there.I went through it all but I would rather invite some want to be tough guys over and see how tough they are.I just don't go for that disrespect garbage when you have not disrespected anyone. Venom was started there as the sister lab to hopefully get acceptance.Same company same gear, different name for Meso..

Ain't no gangsters like innertrons gangsters cuz innertrons gangsters don't stop

Thunder was on Meso they hazed the shit out of him showed him no respect , you know the name calling and garbage that goes on over there.I went through it all but I would rather invite some want to be tough guys over and see how tough they are.I just don't go for that disrespect garbage when you have not disrespected anyone. Venom was started there as the sister lab to hopefully get acceptance.Same company same gear, different name for Meso..

isnt Venom also on Anasci and MC.. Maybe it is a different Venom Pharma if this one was created just for Meso :thinking:

there was a venom something thats associated with EF if I remember correctly...

Medlab rep here on asf and ironmag

Rep for psl.

Hadn't seen this. Sorry.

Rep for Pharmaloot. I believe I already have the privileges.

Thanks.

Back