• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Building-UP

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It has been an awful experience the first time I ordered something it went smooth and quick, this time I placed my order, I sent the wire, NAPSGEAR got the money in their bank 4 weeks ago, I still not get anything in my mail, now no one is answering my emails and they said there is no order placed by me.....it has been one month, NO ONE IS CALLING OR EMAILING BACK. I WANT MY PRODUCTS OR MY MONEY!!! WHAT A SCAM!!!!!

I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ONLY SEND YOU THE FIRST ORDER, SO SECOND ONE THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY!!!:thinking::(

OVER $600 DLLS ON PRODUCTS!!!!

It has been an awful experience the first time I ordered something it went smooth and quick, this time I placed my order, I sent the wire, NAPSGEAR got the money in their bank 4 weeks ago, I still not get anything in my mail, now no one is answering my emails and they said there is no order placed by me.....it has been one month, NO ONE IS CALLING OR EMAILING BACK. I WANT MY PRODUCTS OR MY MONEY!!! WHAT A SCAM!!!!!

I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ONLY SEND YOU THE FIRST ORDER, SO SECOND ONE THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY!!!:thinking::(

OVER $600 DLLS ON PRODUCTS!!!!

Yessir, you do yiur first ever order with them. They send the products and you think hey must be g2g. They assume your next order will be bigger, then they say hey lets keep the money. But they need to think: why scam, when your could make SO MUCH MORE cause your customers wouldn't put word out saying to avoid the conpany. Sorry im super stoned atm.

get dat pump!

Yessir, you do yiur first ever order with them. They send the products and you think hey must be g2g. They assume your next order will be bigger, then they say hey lets keep the money. But they need to think: why scam, when your could make SO MUCH MORE cause your customers wouldn't put word out saying to avoid the conpany. Sorry im super stoned atm.

get dat pump!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:...I knew that feelin when I was a youngster

Strong first post. But with all due respect to Naps, I think it's hardly fair for everyone to call bullshit immediately on this kind of thing considering all the monkey business we've seen from sponsors on this board in the last several months.

Anyone feel free to chime in and disagree? :thinking:

Strong first post. But with all due respect to Naps, I think it's hardly fair for everyone to call bullshit immediately on this kind of thing considering all the monkey business we've seen from sponsors on this board in the last several months.

Anyone feel free to chime in and disagree? :thinking:
dont hear anyone from naps denying it so far, time will tell,,,:coffee:

Exactly man... they are scam and now i am trying to fight them for my products or money!!!

IML Gear Cream!
it is man, so keep ur mind open they are scam find a better place to order ur stuff!!!

i've had at least 5 orders from naps over the last 3 years, some of them over 2 grand and have always gotten my stuff within 4 weeks. the QC is spotty with oils (PIP) some times but the orals have always been spot on

haha hey it is not even funny so much money i put down for this and look now, no products no money!!! :-/

Well man u have been lucky cuz it as my second and look now no product and no money..... its been 5 weeks and they say they have no order from me, i gave em my pdf file from the wire i sent over 5 weeks ago and they did not respond anymore

man i have the prove of my wire, i sent them the pdf file i got from the bank, i sent the screen shots i took from my order and now they r not even responding or hardly even saying what r they gonna do !!!!! damn i put my money there and now no products!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

it is true, i sent them all the proves of my pdf files, and the screen shots of my oder they are not responding now!!!

exactly man, and if they do their job right and do th right thing such is to send me my stuff (first class delivery this time ) cuz i have been watting for so long ill post they did the right thing, but so far nothing, i have all the emails, and tickets i have been posting letting them no about the situation..... nothing !!!!!

Naps hasnt chimed in because they dont have a rep here anymore. All you dang newbs need to relax. Naps has been a g2g reliable source for years. No one on this board has anything on their orals and the oils are quality as well. If you have a real issue start a ticket on their site. It will get taken care of.

Naps hasnt chimed in because they dont have a rep here anymore. All you dang newbs need to relax. Naps has been a g2g reliable source for years. No one on this board has anything on their orals and the oils are quality as well. If you have a real issue start a ticket on their site. It will get taken care of.
To play devil's advocate, didn't you recently get scammed shift? Again, all due respect to naps.

I have placed so many tickets, and sent them so many emails, the prove of my wire (pdf) from my bank and screen shots of the order i placed.... What else do they need? They do not have an 1-800 number how convenience is that !!!! It has been almost 5 weeks now

I have placed so many tickets, and sent them so many emails, the prove of my wire (pdf) from my bank and screen shots of the order i placed.... What else do they need? They do not have an 1-800 number how convenience is that !!!! It has been almost 5 weeks now

That is the worst feeling ever. Happens to the best of us. I double check on the forums before each order. Great labs turn overnight. There are new labs out with great reviews that I can back up.. sorry bro, I know it sucks

It is man, now they keep clamming they never got the wire, my bank gave me proof that the money is in their bank, they keep denying it, spread the word man, so people know what a scam this company is. send me a private message dude with the name of this company you are talking about... I will check it out!!! Thanks!!

Sadly if you get scammed there isn't really anything you can do to fight back.You can't exactly go to your local PD and file a report.

I have ordered from Naps about 7 times and I had no issues. I sent the money Monday and the status show that they got the money. I am waiting for it to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They scammed a bro of mine about 3 years ago. I don't understand why they are on a fine board such as this. And that's usually how they work you get 10-15 packs then bam gotcha

It is man, now they keep clamming they never got the wire, my bank gave me proof that the money is in their bank, they keep denying it, spread the word man, so people know what a scam this company is. send me a private message dude with the name of this company you are talking about... I will check it out!!! Thanks!!
How did your bank give you proof that the money is in their bank? That's personal information that they wouldn't be able to tell you. Other than yes WU or something showed picked up. If that's what you mean.

with western union..all you gotta do is do money in minutes..give your cell# and when money is picked up you get a text message..as for bank wire well your bank would know exactly when funds were taken also..his point sounds legit..

Back