• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bar_Belle's AY Cycle Log - Mean Lean & Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

bar_belle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AY Cycle Log
12 Weeks

Let's get this party started! Very excited to go through my first log and first run of these goodies with you guys. First I'll give you some background. I'm 47 years old and have the ambition of earning my Pro Card in Masters Figure. I have competed, placed, and or won in 5 shows. One of them was the Arnold Amateur this year. That has been a dream of mine. My next step is to compete nationally. Looking at Masters National in July '15.

Goals for this cycle

1. Increase muscle mass
  2. Lower body fat
  3. Increase strength

Tools

1. Body measurements
  2. Max Press/lift
  3. Visuals

AY's Recommended Cycle

Weeks: 1-8
Var 50 mg/day
Primo 30 mg/day

Weeks: 9-12
Var 50 mg/day
Tbol or NPP (TBD)

Training Plan
Weights 7/days week
Cardio 6/days week
Abs x250 eod.

I'll post my training sessions daily. They will vary little, if at all. They are not for my entertainment. They are for growth and improvement. Lather rinse repeat. Cardio is the same approach. I have 6 different sessions outlined for a designated day. Fridays I have off for cardio. Abs are ad lib.

Starting Stats

BODY:
Height: 5'73/4"
Weight: 149
Body Fat: 16.6%

Shoulder Girth (2" below clavicle)
Relaxed: 42"
Flexed: 457/8"
Waist: 31.5"
Hip: 38"

MAX PRESS/LIFT:
Bench Press:185 lbs
Squat:225 lbs
Deadlift:205 lbs

My goal is t to decrease BF to 14% wo any loss of weight. Any improvement in the numbers I've listed is a win. Now for the part most folks wanna see...Pictures! Stay tuned. I'll post today's training once I'm complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I'm subbed.
Hell fucking yea, you go girl!

Great.....my age and now I gotta step it up.

Subbed..kill it !

Hearts hearts hearts

Sent from The Mothership

U kill this shit bar bell ......oh btw nice pics :kiss:...now go get em :paddle:

This is gonna be a fun one to watch

I'm in.

Ps, I love you.

Interesting....50mg of Var and 30mg Primo ED....thats a stout cycle. Cant wait to see the changes.

Looking good Bar_belle! Subbed for sure!

Sunday Training

Today's Work:

Sunday Shoulders

DB Arnold Press1x15 20 lbs
2x10 25 lbs
3x5 30 lbs
DB Wide Upright Raises5x11 15 lbs
Military Press1x5 65 lbs
2x5 95 lbs
3x5 105 lbs
Wide Bar Upright Raise5x11 45 lbs
DB RAM Press5x11 15 lbs
High Pulls (short pulls)5x11 70 lbs

Abs 250
100 knee ups suspended
100 straight leg lifts suspended
50 V ups on bench

Cardio
Bike for 1 hour
2 min on / 2 min off 60% intensity

Toasty 99 degrees in the warehouse. Sweat like crazy. Love it!

Comments on lifting this morning...I'm focusing on really max'ing out a weight before going heavier. I call it cleaning my plate (before I ask for more). Military press at 105 was a beast. Tendency is to arch back to load onto high chest. Consciously locked core and sat up straight. By 5th rep ...well it was 41/2 reps. :) On high pulls I moved cable locations to the tricep cable overhead. Faced the back board. The angle/pull is a little more difficult. My weight on that was 50 lbs.

I'll share more along the journey. We've got plenty of time...

Hey Bar_belle, your max bench, squat and deads are impressive. Be careful, you'll show some meat heads up around here!

Get Shredded!
I have the exact same tendency to arch my lower back and push with my chest on military press..I get so frustrated with myself when i do this..I start doing it on anything over 125lbs

whats your macro breakdown ma'am?

very stout cycle...may I recommend the npp for the second half of your cycle. Im a huge fan..tbol is nice but almost redundant I feel with the var..stout var dose!

all these pics..I'm gonna be embarrassed to post up pics for any new logs :)

all these wonderful ladies here on asf lately putting me to shame!!!

p.s. subbed

I have the exact same tendency to arch my lower back and push with my chest on military press..I get so frustrated with myself when i do this..I start doing it on anything over 125lbs

very stout cycle...may I recommend the npp for the second half of your cycle. Im a huge fan..tbol is nice but almost redundant I feel with the var..stout var dose!

p.s. subbed

Sheri pm me and ill send you a shoulder workout from you know who with zero pressing that will shred your delts.

Plus I agree.....very interested to see how 50mg of var goes....

****Also....Bar Belle....could you list some of your past cycles if you dont mind?

p.s. subbed

125 lbs. military?! Holy cow. Very impressive, Sheri. Maybe someday...I was working w 115 but not getting it down very far. Hell it was a workout to unrack!

May sound blasphemous, but I don't "Macro." My diet has been an evolution. My system is "sensitive" to some foods. I can tell you what I do eat w little variation 365 days a year. It's a matter of increasing or decreasing portions or removal of a food.

Protein sources:

Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex (Chocolate)
Egg whites
Tuna
Turkey
Super lean beef (Buffalo prices got to be too much)

Veggies:

Broccoli florets
Salad on rare occasion

Carbs
1/3 c oats
Wasa Multigrain Light CRACKers (The Lord giveth and taketh these away...often ;)

Other Fat:

Avocado

Sweetener & Condiments:
Vanilla Stevia
Salsa
Spike

That's it. Those are the ingredients. When I grab a snack it usually ground turkey. During the week I eat tuna at lunch.

As far as cycle recommendation, I'm leaning that way, too.

****Also....Bar Belle....could you list some of your past cycles if you dont mind?

As I've mentioned in a another thread, I'm reluctant to post my previous cycles, because I'm inviting people's opinion and judgment of what has happened in the past. This can be problematic without sufficient context. I'll tell you this, up until March of this year, the only AAS with which I had any experience (not including PH's) was test. It's not an endorsement, recommendation nor condemnation of the hormone for women. Been taking Tamoxifen for a couple of years.

Rock it! Subbed

don't be impressed..I have weird freak numbers here and there and I swear they only have to do with knowing how to leverage myself

I have very weak numbers on shit that should be huge ...and freak numbers on stuff that shouldn't be..I can't explain it and its been a lesson in frustration

a for instance...isolation curls...TOPS 25 lbs for 3x15, and I'm crippled. preacher curls 80lbs easy bar all day long. I can't explain it
leg sled 12 plates (total) for 4x10-12 with no issue...squat .I deloaded a yr ago to get over a weird hip hinge and I've been stuck at 135ish ever since...figure that out. I know its all muscle imbalance but i just can't figure out the problem with some stuff...no hack squat at my gym or I'd gladly trade it out for the barbell squat

nice!!!...gonna be a fun 12 wks at thise doses.....get it gurl!!!!or i mean brah!!! haha...

As I've mentioned in a another thread, I'm reluctant to post my previous cycles, because I'm inviting people's opinion and judgment of what has happened in the past. This can be problematic without sufficient context. I'll tell you this, up until March of this year, the only AAS with which I had any experience (not including PH's) was test. It's not an endorsement, recommendation nor condemnation of the hormone for women. Been taking Tamoxifen for a couple of years.

All I can say is I speak for the whole AY Team, we are super excited about Belle running this log. She is a perfect choice for this, and she is going to nail it.

Her past cycles were fully discussed with AY, myself and s2h and with that info AY designed an appropriate cycle for the best gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back