• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whatsup guys!!! Newb here

jhem187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all I've read the forums for awhile now and decided to jump in the mix.
I'm 23 I have an 18 month old daughter and another on the way not planned but still happy.
I work construction 60-70 hours a week doing siding and Windows and doors so if you're in the Ohio area hit me up and maybe I could come help you out lmao.
Been lifting for 3 years now 5days a week I was an amateur boxer and on an mma team for 5 years. In high school.
Haven't cycled yet but I am looking into my first one here in September-ish. I know I'm too young but I'm stubborn.
Stats: 5"10 245lbs
Bench-345x1 deads-470x1 squat-445x1
Around 20% bf currently .
No one's gunna read my long ass ramble but that's who I am. Thanks for having me,

peace!

Welcome. Everyone needs guidance whichever way it may go, positive or negative. Hopefully you will research well and come to the conclusion that best fits your needs :).

Welcome aboard jhem! 5 years of high school?! You an over achiever?! Lol jk

There's plenty to learn here if your going to cycle your doing it right, read and learn before diving in! Have a plan, have all your gear plus extras in case sides pop up. And learn learn learn. Happy growing brother! Lots of great sources to order from here too

Welcome bro

IML Gear Cream!
Tanks all. @Jersey haha I'm special :) but no I meant 5 years in general from beginning of hs 5 until after hs. If that makes sense.

Looking forward to making some new friends on here. Everyone seems real cool.

Welcome aboard jhem! 5 years of high school?! You an over achiever?! Lol jk

There's plenty to learn here if your going to cycle your doing it right, read and learn before diving in! Have a plan, have all your gear plus extras in case sides pop up. And learn learn learn. Happy growing brother! Lots of great sources to order from here too

Thanks everyone I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends and gaining some more knowledge. Also experience my first cycle and prolly log it with you guys.

Haha yeah 5 years in high school I'm super special ;).
I meant I started boxing and mma in hs and followed up for 5 years until I fractured my ankle then i let it heal and my mma gym got hijacked by some douchebag so I quit going and started lifting awhile after that.

Hi there and welcome to ASF!

whats up bro and welcome home ..

cheapthreads out........

Im a lil late to the party ..

Weclome to ASF !

Back