• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Cheat meals?

D-lats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's your favourite cheat meal. I'm talking about not counting calories just an all out face stuffing! For me it's gotta be the McDonald's steak and egg bagel breakfast combo with two hash browns! Post me up!

A big gourmet burger with fries at the local bar & grill, plus 4-8 beers. If you have this every day or two does it still count as a cheat meal?

For an all day explosion, I like a large pan pizza from pizza hut with italian sausage and pepperoni. For a cheat meal, I like a monster thick burger with fries and dessert.

chicken sante fe pizza, with a side of bacon jalapeno cheese sticks, smothered in ranch!

Yea those steak,egg & cheese bagels are good had one yesterday.
Cheat meal 4 or 5 beers and the chevys sampler

There's TOO many !!!! :)

I can smell Chicken fried steak, Biscuist w spicy sausage gravy, country fried potatoes, and bacon calling my name right now.

also an Asade burrito with cheese, sour cream, rice, Guacamole from any small taqueria gets me at least 3 times a month

There's this place next to my house that makes Chicken Phillies with some of the best fried chicken cutlets I've ever had. Fried onion, mozzarella cheese, and a side of cheese fries and I'm down for life.

^^ that just made my mouth water!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Large supreme pizza, and a bowl of ice cream afterwards ha ha. But I have no problem hitting up Denny's for a gourmet burger with fries, and a chicken fried steak dinner for lunch!

There is this place I go they make a cream cheese Philly with mushrooms, onions,Jalapeño's, and a shit load of cream cheese! I'm bulking and have been dieting for so long I don't even feel bad eating shitty!

Pizza is a must. Family orders it once every two weeks and I can't just look at it. I've also been liking that "Lets Yo" place.

Getting ready to hit the chinese buffet for my cheat meal ;)

Went to a hibachi last night and got filet mignon, lobster, scallops, soup, salad, sushi, sautéed mushrooms, bean sprouts and steamed veggies

Then came home and drank a 16 ounce glass of milk

Thats my cheat meal for this week

There's this redic burger place down here in s. Florida called rok burger.

Last one I got there was kobe burger w gruyere cheese, pork belly, bacon jam, grilled onion, lettuce tomato. Side of truffle fries and tater tots. Fuckin bangin.

I have my one cheat mean a week and I'm more then happy w it.

When I'm hungover and don't feel like cooking I'll get the big breakfast with hot cakes from McDonalds. 1500 calories!

Damn y'all are making MF hungry a'f!

When I'm hungover and don't feel like cooking I'll get the big breakfast with hot cakes from McDonalds. 1500 calories!
Say what you want about McD's, but their breakfast is pretty damn good.

In N Out, 4x4 Animal Style!!! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. :)

Can't beat a 40 pound sack of boiled crawfish, potatoes, mushrooms, and corn on the table staring back atcha :)

2 mcdoubles 2 mcchickens large fries with a large milkshake is my go to cheat meal! It's a great one

Subway works for me, sometimes pizza. Anything that tastes good and has some quality ingredients in it. Things like fast food are a hassle after they are ate.

I rarely pull a cheat meal, but if I do....Shrimp Mezzaluna from Olive Garden :)

Back