• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Optimum nutrition serious whey

Gs442

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wanting to know if any of y'all have tried optimums serious whey I bought a 12lb bag for like 45 bucks and was just wanting to know if its worth a shit

is this their new stuff i been hearing about? i havent seen this yet

are you talking about serious mass?

Last edited:
I pretty much use this line all the time, I like the flavors as well as the mixabllty of the whey

Havent tried ON's serious whey but use all there other sup's bcaa,multi vit,casin& whey.

Next time dont get it. It's their cheap whey and isn't very good quality wise, price wise it's good.

Good whey is so damn expensive I geuss you pay for what you get does anybody just buy there own protein powder here and mix there own

Give me some ideas guys on some good whey that you can buy that comes in bulk or even a good bit doesn't have to be bulk just the best bang for your buck and were to buy it

Next time dont get it. It's their cheap whey and isn't very good quality wise, price wise it's good.

just reread this thread and wasn't sure which product op is actually talking about, so I want to clarify that Im talking about ON's new performance whey. their gold standard whey is great and one of the best on the market, the performance whey they came out with is just a cheap whey product which isnt great imo.

think hes talking about serious mass witch is cheap protein concentrate and a shit load of carbs, it is good if you want to put weight on fast (ugly weight) but its not good protein, I use and ON's gold standard protein and ad a carb powder and creatine to my morning shake

Back