• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

!!!- Receive 10ml Testosterone propionate Asia Pharma total FREE!!!

world-pharma.org

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello all!
This is offer for all guys who NEVER try Asia pharma jet, now you can get 10 ml vial Asia Pharma 100mg/ml 10ml FREE!
http://world-pharma.in/products/296/propiobolic_injection
all what you need to do is just make order of 1 vial and give me order key here over pm so i know its you a member from this forum and i will send it FREE!
This is only for guys-members who never use my shop or try Asia pharma jet!

all what you need to do is let us know how you like product after you try it!

From all guys who will take and try and do log how you like that gear. one guy will receive extra 5 vials = 50ml later!

best-regards

Wp

Done and done. Thanks WP. Always wanted to try Asia pharma.
Missed the xanex. Hopefully get this one in time :thumbsup:

Just placed the order and messaged you the order key.

Thanks guys great offer :D

$120 for 10ml of test p? the fuck? lolol

Im no expert but ashia pharma is pharmaceutical quality gear so why is $120 a really dafuq price? seen plenty of labs here selling pharma for $9 to $10 a 1ml amp.

sorry my personal opinion is it's way too high. if u guys wanna pay that, that's fine. there are other sponsors out there with pharmaceutical quality for way less.. just saying.

sorry my personal opinion is it's way too high. if u guys wanna pay that, that's fine. there are other sponsors out there with pharmaceutical quality for way less.. just saying.

Your opinion of the price in a GIVEAWAY thread is not requested. Nor needed. Kthxbye.

all are welcome..orders will be sent tomm after i collect all since now already 12 guys take it..smart guys..;)

Your company is seriously amazing!
Great way to promote :)
thnx again!!

Your company is seriously amazing!
Great way to promote :)
thnx again!!

i am sure you will love Asia pharma brand and you will finally see why a lot of guru guys keep use asia pharma gear for own cycles..smart guys dont inject everything in his own body..;)

Why is this not getting more attention bump.

Totally agree mate these guys are offering you FREE testosterone with no purchase required or shipping payment dont get why everyone wouldn't jump on this giveaway thread :D

Get Shredded!
so far for now i got cca 40 guys..today i will ship all order guys...you will get info from shop its sent!

Received confirmation email that it has been shipped just want to say again what a great giveaway this is thanks to world pharma!

for now guys offer end..its around 40 guys..lets see how much guys will be honest and post reviews,pics,etc..;)

Order made and pm with order key sent.

If i get a vial I will definitely be posting review, I always post a TD review and a gear review when I use the gear, and the timing is right on this because I am about to start a cut cycle with Test P, primo, and var.

Back