• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IronMag Research Chems Tadalafil Experiment/Review

theestone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everybody. I was selected to check out IronMag Research Chems tadalafil. Received my pack yesterday.

Came in a nice 60mL bottle, blue tinted to keep some light out. Dropper goes all the way to the bottom of the taller bottle. It is clearly a liquid suspension. With powder settled on the bottom. Give it a good shake, and the powder easily suspends itself and doesn't settle too quickly. Getting a nice even dose is easy. Liquid is not one of these heavy solvent type either. It's a very mild liquid, not harsh tasting.

Ran an experiment using 1mL, 30mg of tadalafil. Dosed with oral syringe at 8pm last night, since it had been over a week since i had tested any tadalafil. This stuff is absolutely legit. No doubt. Rats sexual performance obviously increased by 1am. Rat also woke about 4 times in the night/morning not wanting to get out of bed. Solid north pointing "morning wood" every time. It was kind of funny, and unexpected. Currently any kind of stimulation is quite effective at encouraging blood flow. 10-15mg is a nice "helpful" dose. 30mg is obvious enhancement dose. In my experience it spot on with pharm grade potency wise.

This research product is on point. You are getting what is on the label. IronMag Research is obviously using quality tadalafil in this product. It gets my approval.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20140705_221938.jpg
    20140705_221938.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
So I tested the product again this past Saturday. Dosed 15mg Saturday afternoon. Results were as expected. Saturday night and all day Sunday the "boost" was apparent. Enjoying this research.

Ok guys. I've still been researching the tadalifil. Been just dosing ~.2mL/day, or about 6mg/day.

I like to research tadalifil this way. Ready to go at any time, but not with a crazy un natural wood. Just keeping everything at its best.
:thumbsup:

Back