• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Running Aromasin & Letro at the same time during cycle?

Jose Frakich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I am 4 weeks into my tren/test cycle and I have some minor gyno that started about a week ago. I bumped my aromasin up from 12.5 a day to about 20 a day but its not helping much. Should I throw in some letro along with aromasin or drop the aromasin and start letro?

I have never run both of them together, so I thought I would ask your guys opinion first. Thanks.

I ran letro and aromasin together but my estrogen levels were 349. I did just long enough to crash my E level. Then took aromasin and nolvadex until my gyno cleared up

If it's solid lumps I would hit the letro ASAP.

If it's just painful sensitive puffy I would start the prami and up the asin, and if it doesn't reside after a week throw in the letro.

Gyno ain't nothing to play with so do what you have to do brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran letro and aromasin together but my estrogen levels were 349. I did just long enough to crash my E level. Then took aromasin and nolvadex until my gyno cleared up

^this guy did it right and got bloods to confirm what was going on.

But as I said in the previous post, do what you have to do to prevent/reverse whatever is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try the prami. Go ahead with letro. The point is to squash it first, then you can slowly back off on the ancillary dosages until you're at a reasonable estrogen and prolactin level.

Ok thanks guys. Ill try the prami first but should I keep aromasin at like 12.5 a day along with prami?

So throw the prami in with the aromasin at 20 a day? Just want to make sure I am keeping the aromasin

Took 20mg aromasin and .5mg caber tonight.

will be taking .5 caber EOD and continue with aromasin ed

Back