• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aspirated and no blood, pulled syringe and blood was in there.

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay so I did my normal injection, aspirated and nothing came in.. Pushed it all, let it sit for 20 seconds and pulled the syringe out. And there was blood droplets in the syringe. Leg feels slightly sore compared to normal, possibly hit something coming out? It didn't bleed bad either, a little bit of blood but not much. It's never happened before so I figured I'd ask.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 38
This has happened to me too a couple of times. Don't worry about it. Most likely passed a blood vessel on the way out or in. From what I gather if you inject into a blood vessel you start having a painful cough. Tren is known to do this ,Tren Cough. But I have read all of them will do it.

Yeah my friend has hit a vessel before and blood started pouring from his leg.. But I didn't bleed really at all, but still had some blood in the syringe. Everytime I see or hear about hitting something I automatically think about Bostin Lyodd and hitting a damn nerve bed. Lmao, so it freaked me out a little bit. I haven't got any cough fits from it, so I'm assuming I knicked something on the way out.

i have also had this happen ..i was a little curious myself when it did..but it was fine..nothing came of it so i think its as you said..just hit something on way out..

You're fine...happens to me often

But I don't aspirate at all

My wife popped out a kid this weekend. As long as I had an IV nurse and an anesthesiologist at hand, I asked them about aspirating. They both were ADAMANT about always aspirating, particularly with IM shots. Was hilarious given the anti aspirate sentiments around here.

--Nana korobi ya oki

You're fine. Also, do you even lift?

IML Gear Cream!
Dunno but I just ate some anadrol and pinned tren and I'm fucking angry. Going to lay down for a couple hours then gym time.

Dbol makes me a little angry too, that ontop of TNE preworkout.. All kinda raging on the weights and shit.

Dbol makes me a little angry too, that ontop of TNE preworkout.. All kinda raging on the weights and shit.

In all seriousness friend, you're fine. You hit a vein. I do it all the time when I pin. Maybe idk wtf I'm doing? Mad lolz

My wife popped out a kid this weekend. As long as I had an IV nurse and an anesthesiologist at hand, I asked them about aspirating. They both were ADAMANT about always aspirating, particularly with IM shots. Was hilarious given the anti aspirate sentiments around here.

--Nana korobi ya oki

Congrats on the baby bro! And yeah I always aspirate. Even if it wasn't necessary I'd still do it. I know a few people that don't anymore too though, but I'm still learning so I'll stick with all the basic rules for now. lol

In all seriousness friend, you're fine. You hit a vein. I do it all the time when I pin. Maybe idk wtf I'm doing? Mad lolz

Yeah my leg feels fine now, I think it scared me so I "thought" it hurt more then it actually did. lol,

Yeah my leg feels fine now, I think it scared me so I "thought" it hurt more then it actually did. lol,

It's ok. I pinned 5cc in my vastus last week and had a knot for two days. Prob shoulda used a 1.5 but, you know. It's all good brother

It's ok. I pinned 5cc in my vastus last week and had a knot for two days. Prob shoulda used a 1.5 but, you know. It's all good brother

5CC... Holy fuck, I thought 3CC was rough. Hahaha

5CC... Holy fuck, I thought 3CC was rough. Hahaha

It was stupid and reckless. Gettin ready for gym my friend. Hope all is well!

And don't hesitate to post or PM me if you have any issues with aas/pinning etc, I'll do all I can to help

It was stupid and reckless. Gettin ready for gym my friend. Hope all is well!

And don't hesitate to post or PM me if you have any issues with aas/pinning etc, I'll do all I can to help
Get it in bro! Today's my first day back since getting sick. I def will man, thanks again!

You stuck a sharp object into yourself. Blood will happen from time to time lol

You stuck a sharp object into yourself. Blood will happen from time to time lol

lol, it was just weird how it was in the syringe but I barely bleed at all. I instantly thought of Bostin Lyyods arm and that's what freaked me out. lol

Back