• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First timer-female cycle

Just read through a few pages of this thread. Zamnnn girl good job! Any plans for another cycle in the future?

Just read through a few pages of this thread. Zamnnn girl good job! Any plans for another cycle in the future?

Oh fuck yeah, I am not done!

Checking into this thread after a long absence. No progress pics?

So I've been off a few weeks now. No strength loss. Not as hard. But. I feel like I kept my veins quite well.
The all black was taken tonight

Pretty happy with the fact I feel just as strong (aside from this lyme shit trying to kick my ass) and am only a little softer.

Last edited:

you're wetter in your lower back, lower stomach and the back of the legs...

super easy to get rid of..don't stress about it

you look great..great that strength hasn't declined

Nice bod!

Sent from outer space
Thanks. Loving your log, daaaamn!
What the heck is up baby! Missed you ;)
😘
you're wetter in your lower back, lower stomach and the back of the legs...

super easy to get rid of..don't stress about it

you look great..great that strength hasn't declined

Hahah. No stress here. I honestly dont mind myself soft at all. Been eating well above maintenance for two weeks now. Which is fun. Plus expected a bit of a rebound.
Plan on running a sweet cut come the end of September, assuming by body cooperates of course. Refuse to put the stress of dieting on my body of im not 100%.. Might as well do it right

IML Gear Cream!
oh yeah totally..at least you caught the lymes early so you should straighten out fast

oh yeah totally..at least you caught the lymes early so you should straighten out fast
I hope so. I swear it still feels like I am going downhill some days. I know you said its common in your area. If you have any suggestions let me know. Cause, aside from driving 4 hours to a llmd, I feel like my options are limited. Typical MDs seem to be largely clueless.

Back