• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let's talk "GEAR" heads...and "MUSCLE" cars. what's your favorite. .???

movingsteel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let's talk "GEAR" heads...and "MUSCLE" cars. what's your favorite. .???

I was at a pretty nice car show this weekend. ... I like all sorts of cars. From...old muscle...to new Lambo's...I'll name my favorite old muscle cars...they just happen to be the same 2 year models...different cars... 1966-1967 Chevelle SS 396...it's that front of them...the grills remind me of a Great White Shark... 1966-1967 Pontiac GTO Dream Muscle car would be the 66 Chevelle SS...6:71 Dyers Chrome Blower...Alcohol injected. ...grrrrrfff. I'm only 34yrs old....so I wasn't even alive when these were in production. ..but I love those old muscles

64.5 Shelby cobra is mine. I've blown 2 engines so far

--Nana korobi ya oki

4ajajehu.jpg

Old man loves to cruise. Stock GTO is all I need.

Yeah nice goat for sure. My faves are 70 ss chevelle 454 and 69 ss 396. My baby right now is a 2002 ls1 ss with 600 hp. Being that I live in Cali I don't drive it much it just sits in my garage :(

I've had a 95 camaro z28 and an 04 cobra. Loved them both. Now I'm in a truck. But would still love to own a 69 camaro big block one day.

I've had a 95 camaro z28 and an 04 cobra. Loved them both. Now I'm in a truck. But would still love to own a 69 camaro big block one day.
Yes me too. I want a drop top 69 camaro with a big block. My dream car for sure

Oh so sexy. :daydream:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 44
How about a 67 Porsche 912 (yes, a 912, not a 911) with a 350 in the back? I was almost done building it when someone offered me a shitton of cash for it, so I sold it.

--Nana korobi ya oki

See avatar...

69 Corvette Stingray, 454 bigblock stump puller. I plan on building a 427 for it soon.

There ya go. My pops friend actually had one with a 502. That's what I'm talking about, like AAS go big or go home lmao

Damn. ...A 502 in a Camaro had to be savage bro..!!! Camaro's alot lighter weight then Chevelles...I bet that thing runs like a raped ape..!!!!

I love old muscle but it's out of my price range.

I love fox body mustangs with a passion tho. You can do anything you want with them. Daily driver, drag car, road racer. The options are endless. Plus I had an 89 notch back that I miss like crazy.

eje6y4ed.jpg

Warrior

Nu
How out a 67 Porsche 912 (yes, a 912, not a 911) with a 350 in the back? I was almost done building it when someone offered me a shitton of cash for it, so I sold it.

--Nana korobi ya oki

Wow..!!! Porsche's are sick as hell. .!!!! Until lately...the air only cooled engines built....just recently did they start making Water cooled..!!! Nice bro...should have kept that one..!!!!

I love old muscle but it's out of my price range.

I love fox body mustangs with a passion tho. You can do anything you want with them. Daily driver, drag car, road racer. The options are endless. Plus I had an 89 notch back that I miss like crazy.

eje6y4ed.jpg

Warrior

Great pick Warrior. .!!! I prefer the 93 Cobra...would replace the 302...With a 351 Windsor. .!!!

Great pick Warrior. .!!! I prefer the 93 Cobra...would replace the 302...With a 351 Windsor. .!!!

I had a 2 bolt main nitrous motor (h/c/I, etc) in mine, with a pro-shifted Tremec 5 speed. Then I gutted it, welded in an 8.50 cert cage and went with a 76mm turbo and C4.

If I ever have the chance, I'll build another with a cammed LSx motor and a big shot of juice. I think a 4.10-4.56 rear with a TSP cam and 200 shot would be nasty in a 2700lb notch.

Warrior

I had a 2 bolt main nitrous motor (h/c/I, etc) in mine, with a pro-shifted Tremec 5 speed. Then I gutted it, welded in an 8.50 cert cage and went with a 76mm turbo and C4.

If I ever have the chance, I'll build another with a cammed LSx motor and a big shot of juice. I think a 4.10-4.56 rear with a TSP cam and 200 shot would be nasty in a 2700lb notch.

Warrior
Damn that would be sick brother @ Warrior..!!!!... back in late 80's - 90's they has so many after market parts...and motor gear that you could really juice them up pretty cheaply... I do also like the box style too that you like alot...I guess my main reason for liking the GT version was the ground effects..spoiler... ..and 5 point rims factory....and for factory with a 5 speed ....they would torch most other factory cars of that era (domestic made).... Not a huge Ford fan...but definitely a Mustang lover...and Mustangs from all era's. .!!! Hope you get your chance to build u another one sometime Warrior..!!! ------peace my brother

Get Shredded!
Couldn't agree more. In my garage as we speak. 1 of 249 in this combination.

Attachments

• P1000863.jpg
    P1000863.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 41
Couldn't agree more. In my garage as we speak. 1 of 249 in this combination.
HOLY SHIT CITYBOY..!!! THAT'S IT..!!!! My ultimate favorite Mustang..and yes that particular color plus those rims they only made a certain amount of. .!!! Built up at all..??? I'm sure ya have atleast Flowmasters on that bad boy..!!!! 75mm throttle body..??? Headers..??? Ported and polished heads..??? Or you just have that bad boy stock..??? Which would be just plenty by itself..!!!

Not many mods. Has a Ford B spring lowering kit and Tokico blue shocks, BBK headers and catless H-pipe going into flowmasters, 373 gears and a couple other minor things but mostly stock. When I got it there was a chip and bigger mass air but I have been putting it back to stock other than the suspension and exhaust. Mine has the gray cloth without the sunroof which makes it rarer than most. Currently has around 68k on the clock.

HOLY SHIT CITYBOY..!!! THAT'S IT..!!!! My ultimate favorite Mustang..and yes that particular color plus those rims they only made a certain amount of. .!!! Built up at all..??? I'm sure ya have atleast Flowmasters on that bad boy..!!!! 75mm throttle body..??? Headers..??? Ported and polished heads..??? Or you just have that bad boy stock..??? Which would be just plenty by itself..!!!

Attachments

• P1000855.jpg
    P1000855.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 32
UMMMM im a gear /motor head thru and thru ...I built my first car back in 96 ..it was a 1985 camaro that had a 2.8L v6 5spd when i bought it well i built 350 cid motor and beat the bag off it ...then i had a 5.0 mustang 1989 5spd ...well wasnt fast enough pullex motor out and stroked it 347cid...beat the bag off that ....then i got a deal on 1988 pont formula 5.7L tpi ....well i pulled motor out of that built a 355 cid beat the bag off it then pulled motor again and stroked it to 383 cid and stealth tpi stand alone system ....beat that into ground sold it then baught 1987 monte ss immediately torn out that 305 thru that in trash built a stout ass 383 585hp beat the bav off it and built another 383 dynk that 604hp ....needless to say all engines i built were blueprint and balanced the cylinder heads were flow benched and cams were custom ground ....urs truely spent tons and tons of money :(....that i miss now lol....well i currently whip a 06 gto Ls2 6.0L envine with a super charger and cam kit but i baby this :roflmao:too me 1969 gto judge 455 high output is stout also 1970 judge is insane 1970ish chevy z28 split front bumper is awesome ....sorry for long ass post but this was a thread i needed to post in:winkfinger:

Not many mods. Has a Ford B spring lowering kit and Tokico blue shocks, BBK headers and catless H-pipe going into flowmasters, 373 gears and a couple other minor things but mostly stock. When I got it there was a chip and bigger mass air but I have been putting it back to stock other than the suspension and exhaust. Mine has the gray cloth without the sunroof which makes it rarer than most. Currently has around 68k on the clock.

ABSOLUTELY SEXY!!!! Nice work brother..!!!! Hold on to that thing brother. .!!! Ever decide to sell it... PM me...I got FIRST DIBS on that Stang..!!!!

UMMMM im a gear /motor head thru and thru ...I built my first car back in 96 ..it was a 1985 camaro that had a 2.8L v6 5spd when i bought it well i built 350 cid motor and beat the bag off it ...then i had a 5.0 mustang 1989 5spd ...well wasnt fast enough pullex motor out and stroked it 347cid...beat the bag off that ....then i got a deal on 1988 pont formula 5.7L tpi ....well i pulled motor out of that built a 355 cid beat the bag off it then pulled motor again and stroked it to 383 cid and stealth tpi stand alone system ....beat that into ground sold it then baught 1987 monte ss immediately torn out that 305 thru that in trash built a stout ass 383 585hp beat the bav off it and built another 383 dynk that 604hp ....needless to say all engines i built were blueprint and balanced the cylinder heads were flow benched and cams were custom ground ....urs truely spent tons and tons of money :(....that i miss now lol....well i currently whip a 06 gto Ls2 6.0L envine with a super charger and cam kit but i baby this :roflmao:too me 1969 gto judge 455 high output is stout also 1970 judge is insane 1970ish chevy z28 split front bumper is awesome ....sorry for long ass post but this was a thread i needed to post in:winkfinger:

Don't apologize Twisted. .!!!! That's why I started the thread..!!! Sounds like you have had some really nice cars..!!!!..and built too..!!!! Love the sound of the 06 Gto..!!!! Those are super light weight wise...I bet that hitch torches..!!!!

Warrior
This would be awesome. There's a lot of people around here in my area that are running notches with LS motors. Those things fucking go.

when it comes to straight line heavy classics, I like Eleanor. then newer versatile car that can go around corners I like the noble M600

Old 302 Boss Mustang fastback

Warrior

Notches are fuckin sick and hey how about the mid 60s shoe box novas man I would take either one of them ...damn

Back