• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RULE: If you are a brand new user and post a review as one of your first posts

Get Shredded!
I'm the member you speak of, I ordered from a source and got an immediate email saying "high amount of orders" orders may take longer than usual. I wait two weeks and it's still on hold. E-mail the source to receive an auto response saying "high amount of orders". It's now a month later and they're putting on a " sale" to scam more people. Any newbie wanting to order, read member suggestions, then search for anyone rebuking that source. Better to spend a little more time on research than a lot of more money due to a lack of research like I did.

so if you have at least 100 posts you can post pos. or negs. of your experience
and if less you shouldn't post and or dismiss other that do.

so if you have at least 100 posts you can post pos. or negs. of your experience
and if less you shouldn't post and or dismiss other that do.

anti troll rule. Think about it. You are a supplier and want to discredit your competition create a fake user name and post some BS here. I am sure this is the reason for this rule

Fact.of the matter is that if.your a TRUE ASF MEMEBER..,, you ALREADY know EXACTLY what top 5 sources are on here.including "Private Sources" PERIOD.!!! older memebers don't need some newbies shit head reviews to choose our sources.!!! GREAT RULE Rainner.!!! Good rule IMHO.!!! Keeps sources from hookin up a new customer with few.free Dbol for a huge great review.!!!---- Peace

I'm a newbie I got burned By a sponsor here I'm not trying to bash him but I'm not gonna sit around and say nothingi've been taking gear for years and ordering from a lot of the sponsors domestic never had a problem it sucks to have someone on the site ripping people off and I'm not saying he purposely rip me off but he did send me an incorrect order and I will not respond

Riods bazaar is a trust worthy source

A recommendation is Riods Bazaar for a trust worthy alternative . Yes I too have taken advantage of it angers me that bottom feeders prey off of trust.

Last edited:
I'm from another board and was referred over here but I don't see a list of sponsors on this board what section are they under?

Hey guys new member here just trying to get some posts in. Seems like there is some contention with expressing opinions so I suppose posting in as many threads as possible is what OP is looking for? Have a great day.

I too am new here. Ive actually pm'd someone about a mishap from a source that was totally my fault. However the communication was awesome from the source and everything turned out so far so good. Now my point is i totally understand the rule. However i do believe a good or great experience from a source is definitely motivation to post as it motivated me to post this. Its not a new source. New to me though. But to make a long post longer....lol i wont mention the source yet because as i said i understand the rule. BUT i will say a very much deserved thank you to adhome01!!

Last edited:
I didn't see this rule until now. I placed an order with Victory and I was going to log my experience. So far I posted about their pre-ordering customer support.
Then I saw this rule. I don't want to get banned so I will back off on that for now until I get my rep up first.

I see now how new users posting reviews can cause problems but at the same time everyone can see how many posts each user has and if it's a new user then it should be taken with a grain of salt.

From my end I'm just trying to let people know what I am experiencing. And banning new users from doing reviews will open up new users to get ripped off.

Ok so I see the point as far as not posting a review for a company. But why not ask questions or if anyone is like me you read thread after thread then chose to join and then make a post. This is a form for help finding answer getting reviews on different things. There is a bunch of different opinions just like everything else with bb. So I've posted yesterday and yes it was my first post about naps. Because I'm tired of the back and fourth and b.s. So I'm going do a experiment and of you want to ban somone for wanting to find out the truth or getting to the bottom of bs then this isn't the place to find either of thoses. Anyone is welcome to follow along and watch how this shit goes.

Last edited:
Im a new user and I would definitely have to agree with that also.

Get Shredded!
cant post positive about one source so maybe bad review all others,hmmmmmm.

Yeah I wouldn't trust none of that bs. At the same time tho I've been a member of this forum for quiet a while and don't have a post count for shit. Some ppl are just not that loud I guess. Hell I don't know. It just sucks that if you don't have a post count of 1mil then no-one trusts you. I understand why to tho. Ya never know whos on the other side of that user name.

Glad I saw this. I wasn’t gonna post a review per se. But I was gonna post some labs I got drawn after my first batch of test cyp I brewed from a Chinese raw source. First time home brewing too. I’m no stranger to gear but raws are a whole new ballgame. I’ve been reading through these forums every night for months trying to figure out which source to go with for raws. And then when I finally got em I was worried they were bunk until I got my blood drawn. Figured I’d pass along the info and save the next person in my shoes some trouble. I have found plenty of good info on brewing on here. But sources all seem like a crap shoot. Everybody’s got their good and bad reviews. Anyways thanks everybody for sharing your knowledge and I’ll def lurk around and engage a little more before posting my labs and experience.

Good rule. I'm in search for a good source reading and reviewing everything I can. Sometimes I forget to through a post or two on topics. I dont wanna be banned. When I find the right one ill post reviews

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I never like to brag about how good a source is its bad luck and a sure guarantee something will go wrong.

Is it against the rules to ask about a non-sponsored source? (Not advertise, rep, or promote)

Is it against the rules to ask about a non-sponsored source? (Not advertise, rep, or promote)
If you talk about that of whom we do not speak, have you not promoted that of about which we do not talk? (name that movie)

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

If you talk about that of whom we do not speak, have you not promoted that of about which we do not talk? (name that movie)

Wild guess I’m gonna go with The Village

Wild guess I’m gonna go with The Village
Great guess, but the movie quote was from Scary Movie 4, which contained a parody scene from The Village

Back