• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

test p question

bigdaddy69970

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on test c and dropped my last vial on the bathroom floor yesterday. I received half of an order from a source on the board but the var and test c are stuck in san fran. m question I I have a bottle of test p can I substitute until I get more test c? if I do substitute how much test p100 do I need t take a week? thanks

Prop only last 2 days, so you'll be pinning EOD, just pin what you'd typically pin I believe. So if it's 500mg of E you'll pin 500mg of Prop 3xs a week.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's right.

I didn't mean 500mg each time.. lol, just wanted to make that clear. You'd do a total of 500mg in the 3 pins.

Depends on how accurate you want to get with it. Technically 100 mg of test prop is more testosterone than 100mg of cyp. The longer the ester the more space it takes up in the solution. There's formulas online you can look up, but if you're at 500 mg cyp a week, you could just go to 350mg prop per week and you'll be fine. That's the standard anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I pin in my bedroom where there is a thick rug. No chance of breaking anything.

This is why I pin in my bedroom where there is a thick rug. No chance of breaking anything.
I do the same thing, I have all my stuff in my dresser. I have tiling through my whole house and hardwood floors in the living room. So my bedroom is the only place it wouldn't break. lol

You blew my mind for a minute there Tren..,.LOL I was like WHAT!!!!LOL

Yeah after I re read it, I was like.. Wait, fuck, I better just say that just incase. lol

thanks guys. live and learn.

Back