• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Current Cycle...

columbo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
40 yo
6'0
13%

this is the most simple cycle i have ran in years with only 2 compounds involved.

want to put on more size before i cut - its not a clean bulk but it is what it is....

test E 1-8 500mg
9-10 750mg
11-12 1000mg
13-14 1250mg
15-16 1500mg
NPP 9-16 600mg

caber x 2 a week @ 0.5mg
adex the same

Have used deca for a long time and never bothered with npp .

With Test i prefer long single esters .. and i usually stick with the same dose throughout whether its 500 or 1000mg ,i'll ramp up on this to see if the gains can keep coming after the cycle has typically peaked.

Im on week 8 and up 16lbs , might post up a few pics at the end of this.

Hows that bicep tendon bro?

Hows that bicep tendon bro?

still fucked bro ! not as bad as it was but its still at me.
OHP is still out and incline work is sore again..
am going for that A.R.T appointment next week ...its $150 for the consultation and some treatment.
still making decent gains on the high volume work we talked about .

still fucked bro ! not as bad as it was but its still at me.
OHP is still out and incline work is sore again..
am going for that A.R.T appointment next week ...its $150 for the consultation and some treatment.
still making decent gains on the high volume work we talked about .

Its the small head of the bicep that is inflamed. Dig around and find it. Put some pressure on it and you will feel it refer pain up to the coracoid process where it attaches. This bicep issue stems from rotator cuff muscle weakness as its causing the bicep to compensate. Most likely the infraspinatus muscle. Take that info to your ART guy so you can cut to the chase.

Back