• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just An Introduction..

2002TJ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello ASF! I've heard a lot of good things about this forum. New guy to the forum, just putting myself out there. I've run a few cycles over the past few years, finally starting to not feel like such a noob to AAS. Idk, but this stuff is exciting to figure out how all the little details work and really know whats going on. Now, don't get me wrong, i know i haven't even scratched the surface of some of the knowledge you vets have. But, I am always willing to learn. I believe I have everything ready to start my next cycle, here in a few days, maybe weeks. Got bloodwork in motion, just waiting for results. I'm thinking about starting a thread, posting blood work(s), stats, gear, and pct. Some what of a mini cycle log. Maybe so you guys can critique me and we can get some good info out there to this glorious world of anabolics!! Only if thats okay with you guys!? :winkfinger:

Welcome aboard, guy. Read all the stickies and rules and do your research!!

Good intro... and good work getting pre cycle labs lined up. Post away and welcome!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys! Glad to be here, definitely enjoying the hurmor haha!

Back