★☆★☆★ Bodybuilding Peptide Articles ★☆★☆★

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

★☆★☆★ Bodybuilding Peptide Articles ★☆★☆★

I will be posting my collection of different peptide articles that I have come across in the time that I have been researching them. This will be done over time.. so keep checking back.
    If you like it, rate the thread!

I thought that maybe some of you could benefit from my finds. That doesn't mean that I agree 100% with all of them. In some, I found parts useful..

I will try my best as always to give credit where credit is due. If you see an article and know the author, Please let me know so I can attach their name.

I lay no claim to any article that isn't mine. I have written a few under different pseudonyms for various reasons. Don't ask, don't tell.

This first post will be reserved for the list linked to each post in the thread . I'm doing it this way so you can see the titles and read what you want. It should make it easier

Peptide Calculator for ease of calculating bodybuilding peptide doses

CJC-1295

CJC -1295 Peptide Profile
    CJC-1295 + GHRP-2 reconstitution + dosing schedule
    CJC-1295 Peptide Dosage
    MEDLINE - CJC-1295 Peptide Studies
    Growth Hormone Administration vs. CJC-1295/GHRP-6
    CJC-1295 unleashing The Beast by increasing GH 10 times
    Growth Hormone Secretagogues (Why cjc+ghrp is effective)
    Activation of the GH/IGF-1 axis by CJC-1295
    About CJC-1295
    Effectiveness of CJC-1295 Peptides

Hexarelin
    Hexarelin profile

HGH
    HGH + IGF-1 + Insulin - A basic guide

Fragment 176-191
    HGH fragment 176-191
    Hgh fragment 177-191, Clenbuterol & T3 fat burning synergy
    HGH Fragment its fat burning properties
    bodybuilding fat burning Frag 176-191 peptide

Insulin

IGF-1
    Reconstituting IGF-1 with 1 or 2mls with acetic acid
    Insulin like growth factor-1 (IGF-1)
    Bodybuilding IGF-1
    Bodybuilding Peptides Guide
    IGF-1 The Bodybuilders Dream

Melanotan)
    Melanotan II
    Melanotan 2 An in depth study
    Melanotan 2 information
    Melanotan II PT141
    Melanotan II and Libido

Peptide Guides
    Complete step-by-step guide for peptide beginners
    A Simple Guide to understanding peptide reconstitution
    Peptides Explained
    The Truth about Bodybuilding Peptides
    What are peptides
    Peptide Guide Information

PEG-MGF
    PEGylated Mechano Growth Factor (MGF)

Ipamorelin
    Ipamorelin Basics
    GHRP-2 vs GHRP-6 vs Ipamorelin
    Bodybuilders use Ipamorelin Peptide For Building solid Muscle
    Ipamorelin

GHRP/GHRH
    Ghrp-2
    GH-releasing hexapeptide GHRP-6
    Growth Hormone Secretagogues (Why cjc+ghrp is effective)
    CJC-1295 + GHRP-2 reconstitution + dosing schedule
    Growth Hormone Administration vs. CJC-1295/GHRP-6
    Basic guide to GHRP/GHRH Peptides
    GHRP-2 vs GHRP-6 vs Ipamorelin
    GHRH GHRP GH a comprehensive dosing protocol
    Synergy of GHRH + GHRP

Bremelanotide (PT-141)
    Bremelanotide PT-141 Instruction
    Bremelanotide PT-141 Instruction
    Melanotan II PT141

Anti-aging Growth Hormone Peptide

SARMs
    MK-677 for Dieting

Healing Peptides

BPC 157 the healing peptide

Others
    Estrogen on Cycle: The Good, The Bad, and The Proper Management of Both

Bodybuilding Peptides: How they work and why would an athlete use them

Clenbuterol increases lean muscle mass but not endurance

MK-677 Restores Muscles, Fountain of Youth

more to come

Last edited by basskiller; 09-11-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

You are on this site because you have heard of and want to become more familiar with Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP) and/or Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). These 2 materials administered can give you an increased quality of life in ways of anti-aging, muscular hypertrophy, fat loss, injury repair, higher bone density, and better sleep.

GHRP can be used on its own to increase our natural Growth Hormone (GH) pulse release from the Pituitary Gland in the brain. GHRP dosed in conjunction with GHRH will amplify our growth hormone release significantly to gain maximal benefit.

There are various types of GHRHs. The only GHRH to consider is tetra-substituted CJC-1295 / CJC-1295(without DAC) / mod-GRF(1-29). They are all the same thing but with a different name. They come in vials ranging in material weights measured in milligrams (mg) consisting of a solid freeze-dried (lyophilized) substance.

There are various types of GHRPs. GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, and Ipamorelin. The differences between them are potency and side effects. GHRP-6 is very potent and makes you quite hungry. GHRP-2 is potent and can slightly affect your sleep somewhat. Hexarelin is very potent but you can desensitize from higher dosages. Ipamorelin is potent with the minimalist side effects of all 4 GHRPs.

Peptides are dosed via a regular 1mL needle syringe typical to what a diabetic would use. It is administered Subcutaneously (SubQ) (just under the skin into the fat tissue), most usually around the abdomen region.

The required amount (saturation dose) is 1mcg (microgram) per Kg (Kilogram) of bodyweight. The typical usage and for ease of measuring is 100mcg of mod-GRF(1-29) and/or 100mcg of your choice of GHRP. Lower dosages will simply result in less GH release due to a slightly weaker GH pulse and reduce any side effects you may have. A higher dose will have minimal benefit and is more a waste of money than anything else. But, in saying that, the more frequently dosed in any given day would result in more frequent pulses.

Mixing (reconstitution calculator found here) the lyophilized peptide product in their vials with Bacteriostatic Water (BW) can take some getting used to. The idea is not to add too much dilution. Typical rule of thumb is to add 0.5mL of Bacteriostatic Water to 1mg of Peptide. So a 2mg vial should reconstitute with 1mL Bacteriostatic Water. 5mg with 2.5mL, 10mg with 5mL, etc. Squirt the Bacteriostatic Water along the inside wall of the vial in a smooth controlled manner being cautious not to agitate the mixture too much. It will dissolve itself and become clear. You can roll the vial gently between your fingers or hands but dont shake it to dissolve. The reconstitute is ok to be drawn once fully dissolved.

On a 1mL needle, there are either 50 tick marks from 0-100, skipping every odd number OR 100 international units (IU). A 100mcg dose is half way between the 2nd and 3rd tick mark, OR 5 IUs (if you followed the above reconstitution). There are no half tick marks. It is OK to draw mod-GRF and GHRP into the one needle for a single shot. It is NOT OK to mix peptides in the same vial or syringe for storage.

Reconstituted peptides should be stored in the refrigerator to prevent degradation. Left at room temperature, peptide will degrade within days but kept in the fridge will last months. You can pre-load syringes and store in freezer if you want but it is more of a hassle than being worth the effort.

Doses can be taken throughout the day but at no less than 3 hour intervals between doses. 1 dose a day is typical for light injury repair, anti-aging effects, deeper sleep, and better quality of life. The most beneficial would be to dose immediately prior to going to bed for your daily sleep period. Sleep is the time when our pituitary is most active. 2 or 3 doses per day will give the added benefit of lean tissue build, and fat loss, considering your diet consists of good quality foods.

Doses should be taken on empty stomach to benefit the most. This is usually 3 hours or more.

Do not consume food for between 15-30 minutes after your dosage. Best time is around 20-25 minute mark. GH pulses should peak within about 10 minutes after dosage. Fats and Carbohydrates affect the pulse dramatically. Protein has no effect on pulse and you can have a pure protein source in your stomach at anytime if you so choose to.

Dosage timing can be beneficial to your goals. For muscle growth, the 2nd most beneficial time to dose is post workout (PWO). Best time is pre-bed because sleep is when we recover and our cells repair and grow. Within 30 minutes should be fine but sooner the better. Remember to have your meal 20-25 minutes after dose.

For fat loss, your supplemental dose is 1 hour pre-cardio exercise after a long fasting without food. Best time is after waking up and before breakfast. During cardio exercise, maintain a moderate intensity for between 30-60 minutes. 45 minutes is a good session. You do not want to go too hard or too long. A moderate pace will utilize Free Fatty Acids (FFA) at the highest rate for energy. Refrain from eating for approximately 2 hours after your exercise because this is the time the body is still burning fat as fuel. You must eat throughout the day to reduce the chance of muscle catabolism (breakdown).

These Bodybuilding Peptides can be used on a daily basis for the rest of your life without any harm. Enjoy!!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

1mg is equal to 1000mcgs
    1ml is 1 total syringe full of the U100 insulin syringe

this is for 1 vial of 1mg Igf-1

If you add 1ml of acetic acid to your 1mg vial of IGF-1r3. .

Each hash mark is equal to 20mcgs

so if your doing
    20mcgs ed it would be 2ius on the slin pin or the first hash mark (as shown on the picture)
    40mcgs ed it would be 4ius on the slin pin or 2nd hash mark
    60mcgs ed it would be 6ius on the slin pin 3rd hash mark
    80mcgs ed it would be 8ius on the slin pin 4th hash mark
    100mcgs ed it would be 10ius on the slin pin 5th and designated by the number 10 (first actual number that is printed on your insulin syringe)

Reconstituting IGF-1 with 1 of acetic acid

If you add 2mls of acetic acid to your 1mg vial of IGF-1r3. .

Each hash mark in this case is equal to 10mcgs

so if your doing
    10mcgs ed it would be 2ius on the slin pin or the first hash mark (as shown on the picture)
    20mcgs ed it would be 4ius on the slin pin or 2nd hash mark
    30mcgs ed it would be 6ius on the slin pin 3rd hash mark
    40mcgs ed it would be 8ius on the slin pin 4th hash mark
    50mcgs ed it would be 10ius on the slin pin 5th and designated by the number 10 (first actual number that is printed on your insulin syringe)

After you draw in your amount desired of reconstituted IGF-1, Take your bacteriostatic water and draw a bit of it into your syringe that contains the IGF.. It doesnt take much and the amount is arbitrary as it will not change or effect the dose that is already in the syringe.
    shake the syringe slightly as to mix everything together and inject

Note: using the 1ml AA method .. Note: using the 2ml AA method
    each hash mark is equal to 20mcgs.. each hash mark is equal to 10mcgs

Reconstituting IGF-1 with 2mls of acetic acid

By basskiller

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

A Simple Guide to understanding peptide reconstitution

It seems to be increasingly common that users are introducing themselves to the idea of pinning through the use of peptides (although, arguably, hcg usage is also increasing in usage for those running non-injectable cycles). While I personally find these to be a great way to get yourself comfortable with the idea of injecting, it seems many become confused nearly immediately with how to at the first step, reconstitution. So I decided to just create a quick reference for those of you out there, and show you how the simple math required is not intimidating in the least. This guide will be a bit long, as I am hoping to avoid the common questions, but I think it will be a very good guide for some, and maybe too simple for others.

A short disclaimer:
    This guide is purely hypothetical, and I do not encourage the use of any PED without the close guidance of a physician. This guide takes no consideration to the laws of your country. I do not condone any illegal activity. It is merely designed to be an educational resource. This guide also does not condone the usage of Research Chemical companys products. These products are strictly for research use only, and human usage is in violation of their terms of service.

Alright, so this guide will follow under the assumption that you have aquired your peptide of choice (or hCG), and are ready to reconstitute it.

You will need the following items:
    Your Peptide Vial
    Bacteriostatic Water
    Alcohol Wipes (available at your local pharmacy, usually near diabetic supplies)
    Insulin Syringe (more on this in a moment)

A quick discussion on syringes:
    Syringe availability will vary largely depending on the laws of your state/country. In many states, such as mine, low quantity purchases of insulin syringes are available at the pharmacy without the need for a prescription. Laws such as these are in place as a counter measure to help avoid the increase of HIV transmission through unsafe needle usage, by allowing addicts to purchase clean syringes.

Size will depend on your source. An insulin syringe will typically range from 29g to 31g. For those unaware, the smaller the gauge (the g), the larger the number. So a 31g will be smaller needle width than a 29g. Generally, smaller gauge needles can provide less soreness through injection, but they are also much more fragile. Having used a 31g, I do prefer them for the ease of injection (minimal pinch feel), but they do become increasingly fragile, so proper care is required.

Now that you have your supplies gathered, it is time to reconstitute your peptides. Please make sure that you do this in a clean environment to reduce the risk of contamination.

For this example, I will be using a typical 5mg product, as is typical of the GHRPs provided by many companies. Although your particular product may not contain 5mg, the same idea will hold through to other products, just with a different amount of actives. I will also be under the assumption that you will want 100mcg doses (although again, this will vary by product/your required dosing).

Before you begin, you must do the math to understand how much bacteriostatic water you will need for your reconstitution.

If you are looking for the said 100mcg doses, from a 5mg vial, then you will have 50 doses from this vial. 100mcg x 50 = 5,000mcg, or 5mg. You can apply this to any amount of product. For example, Ipamorelin is usually available in 2mg vials. In that case, you would have 2,000mcg of Ipamorelin, which divided by 100mcg would give you 20 doses. The amount of dosages is important here, as it will dictate how to utilize your reconstituted product.

So back to the original 5mg product, we know we are going to have 50 doses. The idea here then, is to add enough bac water to the peptide in order to allow you to dose those individual dosage. Personally, I like to use as little Bac water as needed, but also attempt to keep it easy enough to dose. The key point here is to know that no matter how much bac water you add to your vial, 1/50 of that will always be 100mcg.

With that said, if you add 1ml of bac water to the vial, your 100mcg dosage will be 2iu on the syringe.
    (1ml = 1cc on your syringe = 100iu, so 100iu/50 doses = 2iu).

If you add 2ml of bac water to the vial, your 100mcg dosage will be 4iu (200iu/50 doses = 4iu).

If you add 3ml of bac water to the vial, your 100mcg dosage will be 6iu (300iu/50 doses =6iu).

It is up to you how much bac water you will like to use, and utilizing the option of keeping this guide non-opinionated, I wont give a recommendation on this, however, it will be dictated by how large your vial is and how accurate your pins are (a 50iu *sold as 1/2 cc* syring will make it easier to measure smaller amounts, where a 1cc *100iu* syringe will make it more difficult to measure smaller amounts).

Once you have an amount chosen, we can move on the the actual reconstitution. In this example, I will reconstitute with 2ml of bac water.

1. Snap of off the plastic cover of your peptide vial and your bac water.

2. Take an alcohol wipe, and wipe down the rubber top of both the peptide vial and your bac water, and then discard the wipe and allow vials to dry for a second or two.

3. Take a syringe and remove the safety cap (most will have one cap over the needle, and one over the plunger). Set these caps aside, while taking precaution not to expose your needle to any other object (it is sterile!). Pull the plunger on your syringe to the maximum reading (will usually be either 1/2cc or 1cc) to allow the syringe to fill with air. (It is also common practice to draw this air from the peptide vial. You can do this by inserting the needle into the peptide vial, keeping it right side up, and drawing the air that way. Then pull the syringe from the bottle, and on to step 4).

4. Insert the needle into the rubber portion of your bacteriostatic water. With the syringe inserted, turn the vial of bacteriostatic water upside down, and push the plunger into the syringe (this will cause the air to enter the vial). Then, slowly, draw back on the syringe back to that maximum reading, as it will allow the syringe to fill with bac water.

Quick Note: The reason you fill your syringe with air, and then insert the air into the vial, is to keep the pressure within the vial, which will allow you to draw with much greater ease.

5. You may now turn the vial of back water back to right side up, and remove your syringe, again taking caution to avoid the needle from coming into contact with anything else.

6. We are now ready to insert the bac water into the peptide vial. I recommend reconstituting slowly, and avoiding adding the bac water directly onto the peptide, and rather down the sides of the vial. Take your peptide vial, and insert the syringe through the rubber stopper on an angle, enough so that once the needle penetrates the rubber, it is angled towards the side of the vial.

7. Slowly push down on the plunger allowing the bac water to enter down the sides of the vial. Take your time doing this, as there is no rush.

8. Once all of the bac water is into the vial, remove the syringe and gently (GENTLY!) swirl the vial allowing the peptide to dissolve into the bac water.

9. Depending on the target amount of bac water to be added, and the size of your pin, you must now repeat steps 3-8 until you have added the correct amount of bacteriostatic water. If you are aiming for 2ml of bacteriostatic water, and are using a 1/2cc syringe, this process must be done a total of 4 times, and if using a 1cc syringe, this process must be done a total of twice.

10. Once the proper amount is added, place the caps back on both ends of your syringe and properly discard of it. Do not reuse this syringe for injection.

Depending on your product, refridgeration might be necessary. If so, store reconstituted product in fridge.

That should be it. Happy research. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but only do so after having completely read through this guide.

If you guys like this guide, I might do some later on some common peptides, when I can get to it.

written by h2s (Super Moderator at Swolesource)

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

Ipamorelin Basics

Ipamorelin or NNC 26-0161, a polypeptide hormone, is a growth hormone secretagogue and ghrelin mimetic and analog developed by Novo Nordisk[3]. Ipamorelin belongs to the most recent generation of GHRPs from the mid 1990s and causes significant release of growth hormone by itself, due both to its suppression of somatostatin (an antagonist to GHRH) and stimulation of release of GH from the anterior pituitary, similar to GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 which are compounds from the same class (growth hormone releasing peptides).[1]
    The cells that produce and release GH are known as somatotropes.[2] Like GHRP-2, ipamorelin does not have ghrelins lipogenic properties. Like GHRP-2 and unlike GHRP-6 ipamorelin never induces hunger in mammals. Ipamorelin acts synergistically when applied during a native GHRH (growth-hormone releasing hormone) pulse or when coadministered with GHRH or a GHRH analog such as Sermorelin or GRF 1-29 (growth releasing factor, aminos 1-29).[1]
    The synergy comes both due to the suppression of somatostatin and the fact that ipamorelin increases GH release per-somatotrope, while GHRH increases the number of somatotropes releasing GH.[1,2] There is also a secondary effect of neuronal excitation in the hypothalamus caused by ipamorelin, which lasts for approximately 3 hours after application, similar to GHRP-2 and GHRP-6.

Ipamorelin has a unique property among the GHRP class of peptides. That property is known as selectiveness. Raun et al demonstrated the selectiveness of ipamorelin for GH release only in a study: The development and pharmacology of a new potent growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, ipamorelin, is described.
    Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2), which displays high GH releasing potency and efficacy in vitro and in vivo. As an outcome of a major chemistry programme, ipamorelin was identified within a series of compounds lacking the central dipeptide Ala-Trp of growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP)-1. In vitro, ipamorelin released GH from primary rat pituitary cells with a potency and efficacy similar to GHRP-6 (ECs) = 1.3+/-0.4nmol/l and Emax = 85+/-5% vs 2.2+/-0.3nmol/l and 100%).

A pharmacological profiling using GHRP and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists clearly demonstrated that ipamorelin, like GHRP-6, stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor. In pentobarbital anaesthetised rats, ipamorelin released GH with a potency and efficacy comparable to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 80+/-42nmol/kg and Emax = 1545+/-250ng GH/ml vs 115+/-36nmol/kg and 1167+/-120ng GH/ml).
    In conscious swine, ipamorelin released GH with an ED50 = 2.3+/-0.03 nmol/kg and an Emax = 65+/-0.2 ng GH/ml plasma. Again, this was very similar to GHRP-6 (ED50 = 3.9+/-1.4 nmol/kg and Emax = 74+/-7ng GH/ml plasma). GHRP-2 displayed higher potency but lower efficacy (ED50 = 0.6 nmol/kg and Emax = 56+/-6 ng GH/ml plasma). The specificity for GH release was studied in swine.

None of the GH secretagogues tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels. Administration of both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in increased plasma levels of ACTH and cortisol. Very surprisingly, ipamorelin did not release ACTH or cortisol in levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation. This lack of effect on ACTH and cortisol plasma levels was evident even at doses more than 200-fold higher than the ED50 for GH release. In conclusion, ipamorelin is the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH. The specificity of ipamorelin makes this compound a very interesting candidate for future clinical development.[3]

Whereas GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 cause a release and increase in cortisol and prolactin levels, ipamorelin only selectively releases GH at any dose. Further, a mega-dose of ipamorelin results in a concomitant mega-release of GH (up to the entire amount present in the pituitary), whereas GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 have limits of approximately 1mcg/kg in humans for their maximal GH release.[4,5]

Cititations:
    [1] Bowers CY, Momany F, Reynolds GA. In vitro and in vivo activity of a small synthetic peptide with potent GH releasing activity. 64th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society, San Francisco, 1982, p. 205.
    [2]Bowers CY, Momany F, Reynolds GA, Sartor O. Multiple receptors mediate GH release. 7th International Congress of Endocrinology, Quebec, Canada, 1984, p. 464.
    [3] Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH. Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. Eur J Endocrinol. 1998 Nov;139(5):552-61.
    [4] Brosnan-Cook, M. et al. (1998) Iontophoretic delivery of ipamorelin, a growth hormone secretagogue. Proceedings of 80th Annual Meeting Endocrine Society, New Orleans, USA. Abstract Pp1-186.
    [5] Jogarao V S Gobburu; Henrik Agerso; William J Jusko . Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling of Ipamorelin, a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide in Human Volunteers. Lars Ynddal Pharmaceutical Research: Sep 1999; 16, 9; ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source p. 1412.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

Pharmaceutical Name: Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1
    Drug Classification: Polypeptide Hormone
    Active Life: huIGF-1: approximately 10 minutes, Long R3 IGF-1: 2-5 hours

Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) is a polypeptide protein hormone that is one of the primary substances that is responsible for tissue growth in humans, including muscle growth (1). IGF-1 is primarily secreted by the liver, with a small minority of the circulating amount of the hormone being produced and delivered by other tissues. The basic function of the hormone is to induce cellular activities. For bodybuilders and strength athletes this compound could produce good results when used due to the ability of the compound to potentially enhance muscle hyperplasia, the actual increase in number of muscle cells in the body or particular muscle.

This effect of muscle hyperplasia that IGF-1 can help promote is the primary reason why it has become so popular among bodybuilders. It is believed that IGF-1 may be able to produce localized growth in the muscles that the IGF1 is administered into post-workout. However this effect of the hormone remains more theoretical in nature because of the lack of research available on the subject using human subjects. Despite this many users still claim that they have seen results from IGF1 when using it for this explicit purpose and it remains within the realm of possibilities. However simply because science can not discount the result as implausible does not mean that it is a given either.

Among the other anabolic effects that IGF-1 can produce in the body are things such as increasing protein synthesis, increasing nitrogen retention, as well as inducing the growth of more muscle fibers. When an appropriate amount of amino acids (protein) is available, all of these actions within the body are able to be completed. It has been demonstrated that IGF1 can help to improve collagen production as well as the reproduction of cartilage in joints (2). The hormone has also been shown to exhibit the ability to act as a neuro-protector and promoter (3) mainly because IGF1 receptors are located in the tissue of the brain (4). It has been demonstrated that there is a potential for when supplemented with IGF1 a decrease in the progress of some brain diseases can be brought about as well as slowing the deterioration of brain function in some elderly subjects. However similar findings or any evidence of improved brain function or capacity has not been demonstrated in young, healthy individuals.

Obviously by helping to promote these anabolic mechanisms for growth IGF-1 also acts as an anti-catabolic. This would be beneficial to those users in a calorie deficit or in other circumstances that place them at risk of losing muscle mass. IGF1 also has the ability to positively affect lipolysis in users if other necessary conditions are met, namely proper diet and training protocols. When combined with the ability to preserve muscle mass, IGF1 appears to be an attractive choice for those that are attempting to decrease their body fat while maintaining as much of their muscle mass as possible.

IGF1 is composed of seventy amino acids, the same number as insulin. As stated earlier, it is primarily secreted by the liver. The stimulus that is responsible for this secretion is the presence of growth hormone. In fact IGF1 is primarily the causal connection between growth hormone and its anabolic and anti-catabolic capabilities. This is not to say that effects caused by growth hormone could be produced with only IGF1, but rather that the two compounds are very much related to one another and both are needed for optimal tissue growth.

In some animal studies there have been significant findings that support the idea that IGF1 administration can help to induce large increases in both strength and muscle size. While these results have not been reproduced in humans they do suggest that the gains experienced by users are connected to the administration of IGF1 and related to the anabolic mechanisms that are caused by the hormone. However to say that the findings of some of these studies could be replicated in humans would be incorrect. For example, a twenty-seven percent increase in muscle strength was produced in mice advanced in age when administered moderate dosages of IGF1 (5). Of course it would be dubious to claim that similar gains could be made by a trained athlete that chose to use IGF1 but it does suggest that the hormone will promote at least some of the mechanisms responsible for muscle growth.

As stated, the IGF-1 produced by the human body is seventy amino acids in length. However a different IGF1 composition is available. Called Long R3 Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (LR3 IGF1), it has the original seventy amino acids of regular IGF1 with a substitution of Arginine in place of Glutamic Acid at position three in the sequence. Additionally thirteen more amino acids have been added to the sequence. This extension peptide is located at the N-terminus in the sequence. These alterations were made so that the hormone would be more likely to remain active and potent when it encounters Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 binding proteins in the body (6). All of this adds up to LR3 IGF1 being potentially three times as potent as the regular version of IGF1, or human IGF1 (huIGF1). Obviously this makes LR3 IGF1 more attractive for strength athletes and bodybuilders. For this reason it is now the most widely available version for purchase due to the compound having all of the benefits of regular IGF1, and being potentially three times as potent, while having no additional risks or side effects to that of regular IGF1.

Use/Dosing

Depending upon which form of IGF1 which a person is administering, the dosing will differ slightly. For huIGF1 dosing users will want to inject the drug post-workout, most likely in the muscle(s) that was worked out to help produce any potential local site growth if any is indeed possible. Due to the extremely short active life of the drug users will likely want to inject the drug several times to help and prolong the effects of the drug. Splitting the dose into two to four injections should be sufficient. When administering the compound on days where the user does not work out a similar dosing protocol could be used in any of the muscles that the user desires.

For LR3 IGF1, because of the longer active life of the drug in comparison to huIGF1, users will not have to administer the drug as frequently. Twice daily injections should be sufficient, although a single injection daily should also be able to produce significant results for the majority of users. Again, users will want to inject the drug post-workout in the muscle(s) that were worked. However, a second injection should be done elsewhere in the day. If not, a single injection time post-workout should be used. On off days from the gym, as with huIGF1, an injection can be made and may best be administered in the morning as to best fight off muscle catabolism. Barring this, any convenient time in the day can be used. However there are those users who simply opt not to administer any IGF1 on non-training days. It is at the discretion of the user.

Due to the possible local site growth that IGF1 may induce in users, many will split their doses and inject bilaterally. That is to say inject half of the dose into the muscle on the left side of their body and the other half of the dose in the right side of their body. Alternatively the user can simply inject the entire dose of IGF1 in one muscle on one day while making sure to inject the other muscle with the entire dose the next time that that muscle group falls in the injection rotation of the user.

The duration that a user will want to run IGF1 for is determined by the fact that IGF1 receptors in the body become saturated as large amounts of the hormone are introduced into the body. As the use of IGF1 continues, these receptors will begin to downgrade and the effects of the hormone will begin to lessen. For this reason consistent breaks from use of IGF1 need to be taken by users. Anecdotally the majority of users report seeing their gains from IGF1 begin to diminish after using the drug for about four to six weeks. This would seemingly indicate that receptor downgrade would be happening around this mark. However there is little to no information regarding IGF1 receptor downgrade and exactly how long it takes to occur and how long it takes for these receptors to recover. We are left to decipher these personal experiences with the drug and extrapolate the most efficient way to use it. As stated, it seems that cycles of about four to six weeks are ideal for many users although longer cycles are certainly possible. When coming off of the compound an equal amount of time spent off of it as was spent using it seems to allow for the IGF1 receptors to upgrade and once again be able to produce the results the user experienced initially. However despite these assumptions there are countless theories and protocols that users may administer IGF1 with and if they find it beneficial then there is no reason not to use these alternative protocols. There is simply not enough research to make definitive statements about how best or how long to run this drug.

In terms of dosing for huIGF1, users have reported seen good results when administering dosing ranging from 100 to 160 mcg per day. This total dose would be split into several injections, most of which would likely be administered post-workout. For LR3 IGF1, the generally excepted or reported range for dosing is seemingly between 40 to 120 mcg per day. Again however due to the lack of research concerning IGF1 and its use in athletes these dosages are composed of through the collection of anecdotal evidence from users and not scientific research.

Risks/Side Effects

Beyond the natural downgrading of the IGF1 receptors when using exogenous IGF1, there are appears to be little in the way of significant risks to the health of the user associated with its use. Caution has to be used when saying this however again due to the lack of empirical research conducted using this drug on human subjects.

One major risk that could potentially become problematic for some users is the ability of IGF1 to promote or enhance the growth of pre-existing tumors and cancers (1). Similarly to growth hormone, IGF1 can
    accelerate the growth of tumors which is not to be unexpected due to the very nature of IGF1 as a growth factor within the body and the effect it has on cells. For this reason it is advisable that prior to undertaking use of IGF1 a user gets medically cleared by a doctor and ensures that no tumors or other diseases that could be exasperated by use of the drug are present.

A far less potentially severe side effect of IGF1 use is the suppression of the endogenous human growth hormone production in users. Endogenous IGF1 creates a negative feedback loop for growth hormone in humans. Exogenous IGF1 will have the same effect and therefore will likely cause growth hormone production to be temporarily suppressed in users. This is another reason why users will want to cycle their use of IGF1 and not attempt to stay on the drug for extended periods of time. By limiting the use of IGF1 to only a few weeks, this should ensure the general health of the user as well as the mechanism responsible for the production of both IGF1 as well as human growth hormone.

While not being significant, IGF1 also has the ability to lower blood glucose levels. For the most part the compound will not lower the blood glucose in users to dangerous levels unless a pre-existing condition is evident. However this lowering of blood glucose will often cause the user to feel lethargic. This sometimes lasts the duration of use of the drug but should subside once the administration of the compound ceases.

A trait that again is shared with human growth hormone is the fact that use of IGF1 sometimes results in users having aches and pains form most notably in their wrists, fingers and hands. This is a common side effect but if it becomes unbearable a lowering of the dosage should reduce the severity of the symptoms. They will cease once administration of the drug is discontinued.

In addition, while it is possible that IGF1 could cause abnormal organ growth and/or acromegaly it would simply take overly large doses used for long durations of time for this to occur in users. With normal use of the drug these side effects should not be a concern for the vast majority of users however.

References

1. Smith GD, Gunnell D, Holly J. Cancer and insulin-like growth factor-I. A potential mechanism linking the environment with cancer risk. BMJ. 2000 Oct 7;321(7265):847-8.

2. Sienkiewicz P, Palka M, Palka J. Oxidative stress induces IGF-I receptor signaling disturbances in cultured human dermal fibroblasts. A possible mechanism for collagen biosynthesis inhibition. Cell Mol Biol Lett. 2004;9(4A):643-50.

3. Mendez P, Azcoitia I, Garcia-Segura LM. Interdependence of oestrogen and insulin-like growth factor-I in the brain: potential for analysing neuroprotective mechanisms. J Endocrinol. 2005 Apr;185(1):11-7.

4. Creyghton WM, van Dam PS, Koppeschaar HP. The role of the somatotropic system in cognition and other cerebral functions. Semin Vasc Med. 2004 May;4(2):167-72.

5. Barton-Davis ER, Shoturma DI, Musaro A, Rosenthal N, Sweeney HL. Viral mediated expression of insulin-like growth factor I blocks the aging-related loss of skeletal muscle function. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998 Dec 22;95(26):15603-7.

6. Walton PE, Dunshea FR, Ballard FJ. In vivo actions of IGF analogues with poor affinities for IGFBPs: metabolic and growth effects in pigs of different ages and GH responsiveness. Prog Growth Factor Res. 1995;6(2-4):385-95.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

Peptides Explained

A peptide is an amino chain responsible for signalling different responses in the body. These amino chains already exist in the body and that is the good thing about peptides. There are different classes of peptides according to the number sequence that I will have explained in the below article. Certain sequences are considered a PROTEIN such as HGH (Human Growth Hormone) that is 191aa.
    Insulin is actually an amino sequence considered a PROTEIN as well. Below is a statement from Wikipedia for reference. Notice below mentions a Peptide Fragment. This can be exampled to the product HGH frag that is the isolated amino chain 176-191″ that is the chain responsible for the diuretic effects of Human Growth Hormone (HGH).

Peptides (from the Greek πεπτός, digested from πέσσειν to digest) are short polymers of amino acids linked by peptide bonds. They have the same peptide bonds as those in proteins, but are commonly shorter in length. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of two amino acids joined by a single peptide bond. There can also be tripeptides, tetrapeptides, pentapeptides, etc. Peptides have an amino end and a carboxyl end, unless they are cyclic peptides.

A polypeptide is a single linear chain of amino acids bonded together by peptide bonds. Protein molecules consist of one or more polypeptides put together typically in a biologically functional way and sometimes have non-peptide groups attached, which can be called prosthetic groups or cofactors.

Peptide Definitions
    One definition is that those chains that are short enough to be made synthetically from the constituent amino acids are called peptides rather than proteins. However, with the advent of better synthetic techniques, peptides as long as hundreds of amino acids can be made, including full proteins like ubiquitin. Native chemical ligation has given access to even longer proteins, so this convention seems to be outdated.
    Another definition places an informal dividing line at approximately 50 amino acids in length (some people claim shorter lengths). This definition is somewhat arbitrary. Long peptides, such as the amyloid beta peptide linked to Alzheimers disease, can be considered proteins; and small proteins, such as insulin, can be considered peptides.

Peptide classes
    Here are the major classes of peptides, according to how they are produced:

Milk peptides
    Milk peptides are formed from milk proteins by enzymatic breakdown by digestive enzymes or by the proteinases formed by lactobacilli during the fermentation of milk. Several milk peptides have been shown to have antihypertensive effects in animal and in clinical studies (see also Lactotripeptides).

Ribosomal peptides
    Ribosomal peptides are synthesized by translation of mRNA. They are often subjected to proteolysis to generate the mature form. These function, typically in higher organisms, as hormones and signaling molecules. Some organisms produce peptides as antibiotics, such as microcins. Since they are translated, the amino acid residues involved are restricted to those utilized by the ribosome. However, these peptides frequently have posttranslational modifications, such as phosphorylation, hydroxylation, sulfonation, palmitylation, glycosylation and disulfide formation. In general, they are linear, although lariat structures have been observed. More exotic manipulations do occur, such as racemization of L-amino acids to D-amino acids in platypus venom.

Nonribosomal peptides
    These peptides are assembled by enzymes that are specific to each peptide, rather than by the ribosome. The most common non-ribosomal peptide is glutathione, which is a component of the antioxidant defenses of most aerobic organisms. Other nonribosomal peptides are most common in unicellular organisms, plants, and fungi and are synthesized by modular enzyme complexes called nonribosomal peptide synthetases.[5] These complexes are often laid out in a similar fashion, and they can contain many different modules to perform a diverse set of chemical manipulations on the developing product.[6] These peptides are often cyclic and can have highly-complex cyclic structures, although linear nonribosomal peptides are also common. Since the system is closely related to the machinery for building fatty acids and polyketides, hybrid compounds are often found. The presence of oxazoles or thiazoles often indicates that the compound was synthesized in this fashion.

Peptones
    Peptones are derived from animal milk or meat digested by proteolytic digestion. In addition to containing small peptides, the resulting spray-dried material includes fats, metals, salts, vitamins and many other biological compounds. Peptone is used in nutrient media for growing bacteria and fungi.

Peptide fragments
    Peptide fragments refer to fragments of proteins that are used to identify or quantify the source protein. Often these are the products of enzymatic degradation performed in the laboratory on a controlled sample, but can also be forensic or paleontological samples that have been degraded by natural effects

author Unknown

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

CJC-1295 Peptide Dosage

The information below relates to using GHRH Peptides (CJC-1295 DAC and Modified GRF 1-29) as standalone products.

Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones (GHRH):
    include Modified GRF 1-29(Cjc1295) and CJC-1295 DAC, are peptides which stimulate the pituitary gland
    to release stores of the bodys natural Growth Hormone (GH).

Recommended Dosages
    The second most potent fat loss peptide is CJC-1295 DAC since it causes the overall GH level to rise in the body. The most potent being

Modified GRF 1-29 Dose per injection: 100mcg Injections per vial: 20 x 100mcg dosages Amount to Inject: If you have used 1ml of water for mixing then a 100mcg dosage = 0.05ml (or 5 units on Insulin Syringe). If you have used 2ml of water for mixing then 100mcg = 0.10ml (or 10 units) and if you have used 3ml of water for mixing, then 100mcg = 0.15ml (or 15 units).

CJC-1295 DAC Dose per injection: 2mg Injections per vial: 1 x 2mg dosages Amount to Inject: If you have used 0.5ml of water for mixing then a 2mg dosage = 0.50ml (or 50 units on Insulin Syringe). If you have used 1ml of water then a 2mg dosage = 1ml (or 100 units).

Injection Frequency

Modified GRF 1-29 100mcg injected 1-3 times per day, preferably together with a GHRP Peptide at 100-200mcg.

CJC-1295 DAC 2mg injected once per week (due to its long half-life)

Diet Restrictions

Modified GRF 1-29 Pre-injection: The purpose of injection Modified GRF 1-29 is to have it trigger a release of GH in the body. Since fat and insulin (released after eating carbohydrates) both diminish the release of GH you should refrain from consuming any high fat or high carbohydrate meals or beverages for at least 2 hours before your injection (assuming you are injecting Modified GRF 1-29 on its own). An example of this would be eating dinner at 8pm then waiting until at least 10pm to do your injection. If you are however combining it with a GHRP peptide, studies in animals have indicated that when these peptides were taken together just 1 hour after eating their ability to release GH wasnt diminished. Therefore if your schedule is not so flexible in regard to meal timings, you may wish to combine Modified GRF 1-29 with a GHRP peptide.

Post-injection: 30 minutes post-injection is usually when GHRH stimulation of GH release is complete, meaning its safe to consume food/beverages after this time without worrying that they will cause your injection to be less effective. Consuming a high protein/carbohydrate meal at this time will create an insulin spike and therefore assist with the anabolic (muscle building) effects of GH. Those looking to burn fat should wait as long as possible before eating and when you do, only eat high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate meals to allow GHs fat burning effects to last as long as possible.

CJC-1295 DAC

Due to its long half-life no dietary restrictions are required for CJC-1295 DAC to exhibit its long-term benefits on your bodys basal GH level, however, observing the same instructions as above for Modified GRF 1-29 will ensure you also take advantage of the short-term GH pulse created after a CJC-1295 DAC injection.

Recommended Diet Cutting: High Protein with moderate fat and low carbohydrates since insulin (primarily realized in response to carbohydrates being consumed) will stop GHs fat burning effects while its present.

Bulking: High Protein, high carbohydrates, and low fat. While insulin stops GHs fat loss properties, it is required for GH to be anabolic (muscle building), so you should always aim to spike your insulin 30 minutes post injection. (All info gathered via internet )

Unknown

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

GH-releasing hexapeptide GHRP-6

GH-releasing hexapeptide (GHRP-6) is a secratogue that stimulates the release of growth hormone (GH) by acting at both hypothalamic and pituitary sites which has been clinically documented in a wide variety of species in vivo and in vitro. GHRP-6 duplicates the way the growth hormone works in the body. In studies it not only has shown to enhance growth hormone levels, but also increased the pulsatile secretory bursts of GH. Another remarkable trait of GHRP-6 is its increase in normal pulsatile physiological secretion by its hypothalamic action. Initial studies with GHRP-6 suggested that this compound acted primarily on the pituitary gland and was absolutely specific for GH release. More recent studies have qualified both of these assumptions. This peptide has been clinically verified to increase GH levels, increase appetite, raise IGF-1 levels, help sleep cycles and more.

The GHRP-6 is enclosed in an antivirus capsule, which essentially the outer capsule of a virus that contains no actual viral DNA or RNA so it is completely safe. The Antivirus used has been engineered to contain special peptides on it that actually act like an adhesive glue to certain cells in your mouth.
    These peptides are very important because by adhering to the mucosal cells in your mouth they ensure that the antivirus can inject the GHRP-6 into your cells. The antivirus signals the lipid membrane to open protein channels that actually take the peptide into the cell. Once in the cells the mucosal adhesion peptides are broken off from the peptide we added whether it be IGF, GHRP-6 or whatever. The peptide is now free to be release through the lymphatic system in its biological active form.
    This means it is carried throughout the blood stream directly from the cells in your mouth. So there is no sudden spike of GHRP-6 your own cells actually regulate its release. It never reaches any digestive enzymes or acids beyond that of the mucus in your moth which is actually at about the same pH used to store GHRP-6 in acetic acid, so claiming that its broken down here is ridiculous.
    The transport of the peptide to the lymphatic system is what results in a slower more controlled release of the peptide over time. A recent study has verified that a 24 hr constant iv infusion of GHRP-6 neurophysiologically (via the central nervous system) activated the GH-IGF-1 axis by activating GH secretory burst mass and amplitude by 7 -to 10-fold and increasing the basal (nonpulsitile) GH secretion by 4.5 fold.

For example, significant increases in plasma IGF-1 concentrations were noted after 7 days of GHRP-6 infusion and have even been reported after 7 days of intranasal administration in children and in adults after 7 to 14 days of intranasal hexarelin administration. It is also of interest that long-term administration of hexarelin has been shown to significantly increase circulating GH concentrations as well. The potential clinical utility of these GH secratogues is due to the consistent clinical verification of these findings in individuals of many ages.

Users often administer this product by placing it in a syring and squirting it into the cheeks on the side of the mouth. Users are urged not to do anything to induce excess saliva secretion because this will diminish the absorption rate of the drug by causing a larger portion of it to be flushed down the throat and dissolved by the stomach. Users are instructed not to take this product with food, because this will also greatly hinder the amount of the drug that is actually absorbed by the body. It is also important to note that users shouldnt brush their teeth or do any kind of mouthwash 30 minutes before or after administration. The basic idea is to keep the mouth as undisturbed and as dry as possible while the hormone has time to seep into the pours on the inner lining of the mouth so that it can be properly absorbed.

unknown

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

This is awesome bass, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Divine Nutrition 40% Off Coupon Code = HeyMrWaters