• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Past my Prime? Journal

25 min. fasted cardio this morning. Kicked it up a little, got more mileage in during the same time frame. Weigh-in: 213. Cut carbs out of last meal. Slightly smaller portions carbs per meal. Resumed protocol on all drugs. Praying my TD is in the mail today. This is try number two, this one don't land I'm moving, lol, somebody is collecting my stuff somewhere.... lol... training tonight, not sure yet, we'll see.

25 min. fasted cardio this morning. Kicked it up a little, got more mileage in during the same time frame. Weigh-in: 213. Cut carbs out of last meal. Slightly smaller portions carbs per meal. Resumed protocol on all drugs. Praying my TD is in the mail today. This is try number two, this one don't land I'm moving, lol, somebody is collecting my stuff somewhere.... lol... training tonight, not sure yet, we'll see.

Lol! Great theory on your goodies.

Lol! Great theory on your goodies.

Lol. I get paranoid. Things that seem totally normal to us are.... in the real world... illegal and highly frowned upon. What is wrong with this world? Lol. Maybe I'm wrong. Nah......:p

25 fasted cardio this am. Weigh-in: 210.6. Folks, I got my little TD. I always go little because my wallet is little. I chip away at my physique in more ways than one, lol.

AbaXen:

xxx_zpsc7dc0710.jpg

So they are right on time actually. I pinned one mL of the XXX last night. Smooth. NO Pip. Increased Aromasin to 37.5 ed in three doses. I am growing nips a 12yr. old girl would be proud of.... gotta get this shit under control. I have only been on test of late so it's gotta be estro. I'll go up to 50 if I have to. I will do 100mg of the Proviron in 2 doses ed too, stop the OTC DS (SuperDMZ3 & EpiTren). Still doing T4 and GH first thing in the morning 2 iu and 2 iu pre workout on training evenings. Nice training session last night. Legs the day after deadlifting, hmmm, what the hell, let's give it a go.

Lying Leg curls
4 sets of 12, last set was drop set, 12 drop 8 drop 8 then 25 partials, pumped

Leg Press
2 plates total - 20 reps
4 plates total - 15 reps
6 plates total - 10 reps
8 plates total - 10 reps
10 plates total - 10 reps
12 plates total - 10 reps
14 plates total - 10 reps
16 plates total - 10 reps - climb out and do walking lunges, 20 steps each leg

Squats - I could feel the deads when I started doing these so I kept it short and sweet
bar x 8
135 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 8

Glute Ham Raises
2 sets of 6

Cable Kickbacks
2 sets of 12 each leg

Stretch Hammies on TBar Row, no weight, just 5-6 reps, hold a deep stretch in the bottom

15 minutes pretty high intensity elliptical - over 2500 strides in the 15 min.

I am sore as shit this morning. I did something right, or wrong, not sure.... :thinking:. Feel good though!

That right there is pillow talk. Love it!!

Yes, it's a good feeling. Haven't been this sore in a while.

25 min. fasted cardio this morning. Weigh-in: 208.6. The drop of carbs from last meal is doing it's duty. Whizfest all throughout the night. 4.4 lbs. down in 3 days. Meal prep last night, dog walk, laundry, no training. Needed a day to recover anyway. Tonight, some chest and shoulders. Work is crazy, gotta get back. :(

25 min. fasted cardio this morning. Weigh-in: 208.6. Ate carbs with my last meal last night. Made it to the gym, work ran over so I got there late, didn't get any cardio afterwards but I did get some weights in. Long walk with the doggie too. No pinning, just didn't feel like it, no drugs whatsoever last night.

15 min. therapeutic rotator cuff warm up

Incline Smith superset with assisted Parrillo Dips - did all these reps super slow and controlled and paused in the negative hole, flex and hold in the positive
bar x 20
95 x 15
115 x 12 x 8 dips
135 x 12x 8 dips
155 x 10x 8 dips
175 x 10x 8 dips

6 ways superset with DB OH Presses
2 sets - 10 reps all

Giant Set Side Laterals, Front Laterals, Behind the Neck
2 sets - 15 reps all

Giant Set Pec Flye Machine, Cable Face Pulls, Cable Side Laterals
3 sets - 40-50 reps each set on flyes, 30-40 reps on FPs, 12-15 reps CSLs

Rear Delt DB Swings
2 sets of 20-25 reps

Pretty good pump, shoulder is still weak, I am inching along like a snail, but like bar belle quote I saw yesterday: It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop. ~ Confucius

Donating blood tonight so no training.

Donation in the books. See ya in 8-10 weeks. I mean this shit is necessary. My RBC count is always high when I get pricked. I feel relaxed after donating, I don't know why that is.

I am rethinking my cycling thoughts. Truth is I got some serious PIP from the XXX. I mean it went in smooth as shit but two days later, well it ain't great. I ain't saying nothing bad about anyone. Hell I've had this happen with pharm grade HRT script cyp. It's probably fine. I'll pin it again as soon as I see this little case I have here goes down fine. But beyond that I'm just thinking ok, why keep buying more shit right now when I got a whole damn cabinet full of gear. You can easily make some great gains or fat loss on just some test, good diet and training. So I'm thinking work in test with the XXX. Extend the life of the vial, save some $$$. Might have something gray in hand soon. How contradictory is that. lol. But yeah, just test, GH, a little XXX on a mild basis, and hard work. Eat right and train is really the most important thing.

No cardio this morning. Weigh-in: 207.4. Off work today. Walked doggie. Just finished training. Pre workout pin: 100 Test C, 112.5 XXX, 12.5 Aromasin, Proviron, Ralox, T4, 3 iu GH.

Meadows Rows
6 sets of 8 each arm

TBar Rows
4 sets of 6-10

Conv. Deads superset with Assisted Chins
135 x 5 and 5 chins
185 x 5 and 5 chins
225 x 5 and 5 chins
275 x 5 and 5 chins
305 x 3 and 5 chins
325 x 3 and 5 chins
345 x 1 and 10 chins

DB Shrugs - 3sec pause at top
2 sets of 20

Pulldown Abs
4 sets of 25

25 min elliptical, pretty high intensity, over 4000 strides

We are going to dinner tonight with some of my wife's co workers. They are pretty cool. Should be fun.

So Friday turned out to be too fun. I got pretty buzzed up and ate everything, lol. Beer is a no-no. I need to stay away. I felt like garbage yesterday.

35min. fasted cardio this morning. Weigh-in: 211.2. Yeah. Feel much better today. So now I am rethinking my training thoughts too somewhat. This split sucks. I mean I'm sure it worked well for Mark Dugdale but the legs after back thing is just not working for me. My low back needs a bigger break in between. So I structured something out of my own head with my goals in mind. I need an f'in chest so that is going to be the core of my efforts. Starting today:

Sunday-Chest, Shoulders
Monday-Legs
Tuesday-off
Wednesday-Chest,Shoulders
Thursday-Back
Friday-Arms
Saturday-off

Yup. I like the looks of that. I usually don't pull out on something this soon but I know my low back. And I know it won't hang with what I'm doing for too long without having a tweak. Not worth it.

So on the subject of gearz. My second pin with the XXX went fine and the large mass that had swelled up from my first shot is pretty much totally cleared now. That is a relief. Just a fluke I suppose. Hit a bad spot or something.

IML Gear Cream!
25 min. fasted cardio this morning. Weigh-in: 211.2. Went pretty hard as compared to my recent past on the workout yesterday.

10 min. rotator warm ups

Bench Press - 1 sec pause on chest, big squeeze at top superset with assisted Parrillo Dips
bar x 20
95 x 15
115 x 12 - 12 dips
135 x 10 - 12 dips
155 x 10 - 12 dips
175 x 10 - 12 dips

Incline DBs
30s x 12
50s x 10
60s x 10
70s x 10

Cable Crossovers
4 sets of 25

Behind the Neck Press
bar x 15
65 x 10
85 x 10 x 2 sets

Superset I's and T's and Cable Side laterals
4 sets around 12-15 reps on all

15 min semi high intensity elliptical

Not a whole lot else to say right now. Gotta keep working, takes time to make progress so keep the nose to the grindstone.

....how was the shoulder with chest work out today:thinking:.....mine got a kink in it 2days ago slowed me down a bit....:wits:

....how was the shoulder with chest work out today:thinking:.....mine got a kink in it 2days ago slowed me down a bit....:wits:

It was better. Heaviest I have went on DBs in a long time and it felt fine, felt good, I mean there is still shit going on in there but it is coming along. I am loving the mind to muscle connection I am getting from having to nurse this injury. I think it is better now than ever. I haven't ever had a great connection with my chest, probably why I don't have one, lol. But I am starting to get one (MM connection) and it shows through the pumps I have been getting. I have totally changed the way I do my exercises for chest. Hope yours feels better quick!

Squeezed in legs last night. Knee and low back been feeling a lil' beat up so I kept it light. 25 min. fasted cardio this morning. Weigh-in: 211.2. No pinning other than GH 4iu yesterday. 100mg Proviron, 37.5 Aromasin. Just been trying to let things simmer down a little. Get this gyno under control. I am very gyno prone. Sucks. My Ralox is almost gone, I think I'll just get some good ole Tamox next to finish squashing these nips with. Anyway enough male boob talk.

Superset Band Leg Curls with DB Single Leg RDLs
2 sets

Superset Band Leg Curls with Hip Abduction Machine
2 sets

Superset Split Squats with DB with Standing Calf Raises
SS - 4 sets - pyramid up - reps: 10-12 each leg each set
SC - (tweened it) 3 sets - pyramid up - reps: 15-25

Squats
bar x 8 x 2 sets
135 x 8 - shit just didn't feel right so I switched to fronts

Front Squats - kept this light, knee just feeling a little shaky
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 25 - boom, good pump

Superset Roman Chair Sit Ups with Squatting Pull Throughs
3 sets

15 min Elliptical

Loved it. Have been eating like a horse. All clean but my appetite is crazy. I need to take a minute and chart it out and see where I am. Maybe tomorrow. I know my calories gotta be up pretty high, well at least for me. Want to start dropping soon and get the fat loss back in gear. Just haven't seemed to be able to quite get back in that groove just yet.

Yesterday... busy, very busy. On the bodybuilding front I did this. 35 min. fasted cardio. Later a chest and shoulders workout. Pinned .5mL Test C, .5mL XXX, Proviron, switched back to Adex 1mg, Ralox, 4 iu GH, cracked my grey tops!

10 min. shoulder rehab work - warm up

Incline Bench
3 warm up sets super light
115 x 10
135 x 8,8,12

Flat DB Press superset with Parrillo Dips
3 sets - rep range 10-12 on DBs, 10-12 on dips

Cable Crossovers
4 sets - high reps

Behind the Neck Press - went heavier than last week, didn't feel too bad
4 sets

6 ways
3 sets

Shoulders were blasted, a little pain in spots during the 6 ways, so I switched back to chest for one more exercise

Flye Machine
3 sets - high reps, super pump

Pull Down Abs
4 sets of 25

15 min. pretty high intensity elliptical - 2750 strides, this is the old precor models that don't have the hand attachments.

And today so far, 25 minutes fasted cardio this morning. Weigh-in: 211.8. I have just been crushing food, clean food, but a lot, so much for my plan, lol. No but really this last trip to the grocery I bought more towards a lower carb approach for some of my meals so we'll see what happens. Should ease into the shift now. Supposed to do back tonight, let's see how the day goes.

^^^^ ur goin to like those greys ....u see the soapy/oily appearance when u reconstructed it :winkfinger:...

^^^^ ur goin to like those greys ....u see the soapy/oily appearance when u reconstructed it :winkfinger:...

I did, and the way the shit just implodes the second the fluid hits it. Good signs. :)

Overall I think, since I have started back on GH, my shoulder has shown more progress than I've seen in a while. Movements are getting easier with less pain, hope it keeps going this direction!

Last night's workout was awesome. Had to start with that, lol. 25 min. cardio this morning. Weigh-in: 210.8. Gearz: GH 4IU, Proviron 50, EpiTren 1 cap, Ralox, T4, that's it. I felt really good at the gym last night, don't really know what sparked it. Felt strong.

Close Grip Pulldowns
5 sets

One Arm DB Rows
50 x 10
70 x 10
85 x 10
100 x 9

Conv. Deads
135 x 8
185 x 6
225 x 4
275 x 3
315 x 3
335 x 3
355 x 2 - this is where I had planned to stop, but it felt quite easy so....
375 x 1 - this came up easy too, I had plenty more in me but stopped, always been told, keep some in the tank, save it for next time, if you go beyond what you expected, only take it one set past

BB Bent Rows
135 x 10
165 x 8
185 x 8 x 2 sets

Assisted Pull Ups
2 sets of 8 - full rom, squeeze at top

15 min. treadmill

This was the strongest I have felt in a while, I don't know if it's the GH, the gear, the combo, whatever it is I hope it sticks around for a while...:)

35 min. fasted cardio this morning. Weigh-in: 210.8. Did some arms last night. Just really went in and banged some stuff out. No plan or structure, just get as much blood in there as possible. Pinned .75mL XXX, .25mL Test C, Proviron, EpiTren, Ralox, 4iu GH, T4.

Shoulder Rehab Work 10 min.

Cable Curls - sets of 15 pyramid up until can't get 15
6 sets

Decline Close Grips
4 sets

Seated DB Curls
2 sets

Overhead DB Extensions
2 sets

Rope Hammer Curls
2 sets

Rope Pressdowns
2 sets

BB Curls
2 sets

Assisted Dips
2 sets

No cardio. Did the workout with little to no rest between sets. In and out.

Get Shredded!
25 fasted cardio this am. Weigh-in: 213.4. Boom. Ummm... yeah I haven't instilled the cutting diet fully yet. Can't seem to stay consistent with it so far. I gotta nail it down and get going. With the holidays coming up I want to shed some fat. I keep flirting with the idea of continuing to gain because I have started to get some strength going, but everytime I look in the mirror I'm like yeah, time to switch gears, lol. Make up your damn mind son...

Chest/Shoulders yesterday after work - my shoulder felt a little whacked even before I started, prob should have just rested it or worked something else. But my stubborn ass did the workout anyway..

10 min. rehab work

Bench Press
4 warm up sets
135 x 8
155 x 5
175 x 5
195 x 5 - all sets easy in terms of strength, pain throughout made it tough
155 x 10 x 2 sets
155 x 14

Incline DBs
30s x 12
50s x 10
65s x 10
75s x 10

Flat Cable Flyes
3 sets of 25

DB Rear Delts
3 sets of 20

Behind the Neck Press
bar x 10
bar x 10
65 x 10
85 x 10 x 2 sets

Face Pulls
3 sets of 25

Side Laterals
2 sets of 15

10 min. Treadmill
10 min. Bike

Set up a bunch of meals with lowered carbs in mind yesterday. Should help me to get the ball rolling.

U gotta rest that shoulder .....well u know what ur doin , baby that thing :winkfinger:

U gotta rest that shoulder .....well u know what ur doin , baby that thing :winkfinger:

No please always remind cause I am stupid, lol. It don't feel too bad today really. I was free of pain there for a minute. I really should have skipped it yesterday. Dumb of me really. If I stop now and don't hit it again until I am pretty much pain free again, it would be a very smart move.

No please always remind cause I am stupid, lol. It don't feel too bad today really. I was free of pain there for a minute. I really should have skipped it yesterday. Dumb of me really. If I stop now and don't hit it again until I am pretty much pain free again, it would be a very smart move.

Lolz didnt wanna come off like a an ass :roflmao:.........Im really missing the gym myself shit its been 4days ..my car isnt done these jokers are killin me ...."it be done in one day" yea rite :jerkit:

Lolz didnt wanna come off like a an ass :roflmao:.........Im really missing the gym myself shit its been 4days ..my car isnt done these jokers are killin me ...."it be done in one day" yea rite :jerkit:

You didn't, you're totally right. I have been doing really good at backing off when I need to until yesterday, thank God I didn't blow it up. It's just a little sore, I thought it would feel much worse, got lucky.

Car repairs are always a debacle, lol, it's rare you come out feeling as if they did a great job and it went smoothly. Best of luck with that. Your muscles should be well rested when you hit it again.

Still I'm feeling a bit unsettled with my training split. I could leg this one out for a while, no prob, but I finally found a Dan Green split today. Most of his stuff is not accessible to the public, well.... someone leaked the basics out. Lol. It would look like this:
Workout 1 - Squat with a secondary movement and accessories
Workout 2 - Pause Bench with a secondary movement and accessories
Workout 3 - Front Squat with lots of accessories
Workout 4 - Pause Bench with a secondary movement and accessories
Workout 5 - Deadlift with a secondary movement and accessories

It's a lot more drawn out but I ain't typing all that. Looks like fun, I'll maybe just have to tone back on the Bench days if I need to. :) Today would be squats anyway so I could jump right in at the top.

I thought that too , muscles get a rest lolz ....on my way to get car now slp in toms rivers nj had it there installin a super charger on it .....it killed me to give them my car lolz ...

You didn't, you're totally right. I have been doing really good at backing off when I need to until yesterday, thank God I didn't blow it up. It's just a little sore, I thought it would feel much worse, got lucky.

Car repairs are always a debacle, lol, it's rare you come out feeling as if they did a great job and it went smoothly. Best of luck with that. Your muscles should be well rested when you hit it again.

I thought that too , muscles get a rest lolz ....on my way to get car now slp in toms rivers nj had it there installin a super charger on it .....it killed me to give them my car lolz ...

Nice!

25 fasted cardio as usual. Weigh-in: 210. One day of perfect eating under my belt finally, down 4 lbs., lol. Did the Dan Green template workout 1 last night. Was fun.

Seated Leg Curls to get warm
3 sets

Squats
bar x 8
135 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 5 x 3 sets

Pause Squats
225 x 5
245 x 5 x 2 sets

Mid Shin Rack RDLs
135 x 8
225 x 6
315 x 6 - felt just a tiny little tweak in my back so I only did one set here, was going to do 3

Wide Pulldowns
3 sets of 12

Seated DB Curls
3 sets of 12

I held back a bit in spots. Reading through the material I found yesterday it said consistency is the key to the program. Not to overtax in one workout to the point you can't effectively come back and hit it hard again right away. So I tried to tone it back just a bit and see how I react in terms of recovery. Makes total sense to me. I mean I have done it. You just crush it one workout, you're like YEAH I'm getting somewhere, then you're so blasted the next few days your workouts suck because you didn't recover well. I am especially going to have to do this with the upper body work and monitor my shoulder closely.

Pinned .75mL XXX, .25mL Test C, Proviron, 1 cap Super DMX 3, Ralox, Adex 1mg, GH 4iu, T4. Finished off my Intra formula so that will disappear from the diet now. Stay the course, hopefully I'm on track now.

30 min. fasted cardio. Weigh-in: 209.2. I am off today! :) I don't know if I mentioned it but starting last week I have went to 4-10 hour days and get Wednesdays off. Like it. Will go to the gym later. Supposed to be DG workout #2, i.e. Chest so we'll see how I feel. May just keep it super light for more healing. I ordered some BPC 157 from BSP. Hoping this stuff along with the GH will help this thing progress a little faster. No training last night, just some rest and laundry, a nice walk with the dog. The woods are beautiful right now. I love Fall.

walk_zps4b22ee4a.jpg

And then we happened upon this tree...... ummmm..... well... it is what it is, lol.

tree_zps53ae89e4.jpg

25 min. fasted cardio this morning. Weigh-in: 210.8. Was able to get the workout in yesterday. My shoulder didn't feel too bad so I got it really warmed up and did just the minimum amount of work to satisfy. Went to massage therapy a couple hours after the workout. Felt great, put me to sleep almost. Ate a tad more calories and carbs than I would have liked yesterday. I made some Jasmine rice instead of the usual brown, and it was so good I went to town.... ooops.

15 min. shoulder rehab work

Pause Bench
3 warm up sets
135 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 5
200 x 5

Close Grips
135 x 5 x 3 sets

Standing Military Press
2 warm up sets
95 x 5
115 x 5 x 2 sets

Cable Crossvers
3 sets of 25-30 reps

Cable Side Laterals
3 sets of 15

Triceps Pushdowns
4 sets of 12-30 reps

16 min. Elliptical

It's gonna be awesome if my shoulder ever returns to near 90-100% and I can actually give an upper body workout hell. This will have to do for now. DG #3 tonight.

Back