• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Board Use Information For New Members

Get Shredded!
Can someone point me in the right direction so I can learn about which gear I should use, I've seriously been searching for 4 days and can't find it anywhere

[h=2]Board Use Information For New Members[/h]
Welcome to ASF.

This is an informational board on the subject of anabolic steroids and associated topics. Please read the board rules and abide by them. The intent of this board is for the enjoyment of all. Please use respect when posting and be aware of your personal information safety.
Take some time and visit the various forums to familiarize yourself with the correct area to post in. You are currently in the New Member introduction subforum. This is a starting point to say hello and be welcomed by some of our members. Feel free to ask question as you move through the forums and you will be treated with the same courtesy that you use. The following is a basic outline of the board by forums and subforums.

General Forums
New Members (you are here)
General Discussion

AAS Zone
Anabolic Steroids
Source Checking and Discussion
Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Research & Homebrew Chemistry
Sponsor Sales and Promos
AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs

Bodybuilding Zone
Training
Diet and Nutrition
Supplements
Articles

Research Chems & Peptide Sponsors

AAS Sponsor Forums

The PIT

Read Rules Xmicrobiology......................

Hey whats up,

Long Time Weight lifter hitting 40 yo and im feeling 25, looking to have a Strong healthy future ahead of me, Will be reading all the boards as i love the information,
Any Posative feed back welcomed, I am in the gym 6 days a week Stength , Cardio , S, C,s,c..Currently looking for information on Developing Abs,I have a good Build , its the fuckin Doughnut , I do CArdio as well as Keep my Diet with higher Protien incorporating at least 5 meals a day , including Protien shake at least with one Meal while keeping a clean diet, I utilize biking , Row Boat exercise machine and Eiptical for my CArdio but need to get these abs out , well glad to meet you Folks

Welcome to ASF.

This is an informational board on the subject of anabolic steroids and associated topics. Please read the board rules and abide by them. The intent of this board is for the enjoyment of all. Please use respect when posting and be aware of your personal information safety.
Take some time and visit the various forums to familiarize yourself with the correct area to post in. You are currently in the New Member introduction subforum. This is a starting point to say hello and be welcomed by some of our members. Feel free to ask question as you move through the forums and you will be treated with the same courtesy that you use. The following is a basic outline of the board by forums and subforums.

General Forums
General Discussion

AAS Zone
Anabolic Steroids
Sponsor Sales and Promos

Bodybuilding Zone
Training
Diet and Nutrition
Supplements
Articles

AAS Sponsor Forums

The PIT

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF.

General Forums
General Discussion

AAS Zone
Anabolic Steroids
Sponsor Sales and Promos

Bodybuilding Zone
Training
Diet and Nutrition
Supplements
Articles

AAS Sponsor Forums

The PIT

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF.

General Forums
General Discussion

AAS Zone
Anabolic Steroids
Sponsor Sales and Promos

Bodybuilding Zone
Training
Diet and Nutrition
Supplements
Articles

AAS Sponsor Forums

The PIT
Good stuff. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Returning to bodybuilding after injury and just came across this site. Thanks!

I'm really glad I found this. I'm 6ft, 180, medium shirt lol. I'm stuck at 180 but wanting to break 200. I'm trying to plan my first cycle to help get me there and don't know anyone local to get advice from. Any vet member willing to help is greatly appreciated!

Happy I found this. Looking forward to good vet advice from people who know what they're talking about!I'm very eager to learn more and get huge! 💪🙂

Just became a member and I would agree, I can't wait to hear from vets instead of just research that leads to allot of false info.

Hello guys, i am new here and would like to become board prep, just not to sure how to do that and dont want to jump against rules. can please someone advice me? thanks

I'm new also. Not a hard core body builder or anything. Just a dude who is now entering the 40s looking for a little edge, experience in this field, and advice.

Back