• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

👀 ASF Rules Mandatory Read

IML Gear Cream!
Site is badass thanks for the info

Thanks for posting the rules. Being new to this forum its great to know. Thank you also for making it easy to read and understand.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man. This site is top notch and I'm thankful for all the knowledge n help.

I'm excited to be new here just found this sight I'm hoping to get a lot of information here.

Covers the bases well, strong and to the point and we can always review these pages.
Respectfully,
~

IML Gear Cream!
finally I can post !? can anyone let me kno why I couldn't POST for the longest time all I had was a small to count down timer to my right side screen??? hope I'm not banned

I appreciate the time you guys took to set the rules in place. Been a while since I've been on here. Been down due to injury.

Hey guys. Newbie on the boards here. 47 years old. Been out of it for awhile. Things have changed a little in 10 years, but the rules on here are pretty simple. I'm not the most computer literate but I'll try to make my way around. Thanks for having me.

Hi Guys,

I have been reading the forums for a while and decided it was time to change my life so I became a member. I am overweight and looking to get back into top shape again. Look forward to chatting with you

Thanks for laying out the ground work. I look forward to being a part of this community.

Back